Photo
- - - - -

W: Tomb Raider PS4/Pokemon games PS3 H: PS4, PS3, Vita, DS, 3DS, PSP, Wii, Wii U

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

Poll: Lowball, or not to Lowball? Sale only?

Lowball, or not to Lowball? Sale only?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#151 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2011 - 01:19 AM

return bump

#152 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:30 PM

bump

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#153 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:56 PM

bump

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#154 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:44 AM

bump

#155 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:49 AM

Bump!

#156 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:31 PM

bump

#157 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

bump

#158 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:48 AM

bump

#159 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:52 PM

bump

#160 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:11 PM

bump

#161 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:19 AM

bump

#162 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:46 PM

bump

#163 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:22 PM

bump

#164 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:42 PM

bump

#165 thelonepig

thelonepig

Greasy Pork Pirates!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:39 AM

Interested in Xenoblade Chronicles + the artbook, CML to see if we can work anything out.

Sorry for the delayed response. I didn't see anything that I'm interested in that I'd trade straight across; sorry.

#166 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:52 PM

bump

#167 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:33 PM

bump

#168 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:23 PM

bump

#169 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:28 PM

bump

#170 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:09 PM

bump

#171 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:10 PM

bump

#172 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:37 PM

bump

#173 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:14 AM

bump

#174 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:40 AM

bump

#175 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:56 PM

bump

#176 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:13 PM

bump

#177 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 01:06 AM

bump

#178 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:15 PM

bump

#179 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:43 PM

bump

#180 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 12:00 AM

bump