Photo
- - - - -

W: Tomb Raider PS4/Pokemon games PS3 H: PS4, PS3, Vita, DS, 3DS, PSP, Wii, Wii U

• Please log in to reply
234 replies to this topic

Poll: Lowball, or not to Lowball? Sale only?

Lowball, or not to Lowball? Sale only?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#181 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:36 PM

bump

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#182 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:08 PM

bump

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#183 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:11 PM

bump

#184 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:43 PM

bump

#185 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:43 PM

bump

#186 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:24 PM

bump

#187 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:11 PM

bump

#188 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:26 AM

bump

#189 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:51 AM

bump

#190 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:35 PM

bump

#191 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:21 PM

bump

#192 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:22 PM

bump

#193 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:28 PM

bump

#194 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:49 PM

bump

#195 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:57 PM

lollipop chainsaw can get had for $24 gamestop this wk using there $10 code off, alright just letting you know!

http://www.cheapassg...=325638&page=68

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#196 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

Bump!

#197 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

bump

#198 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:52 PM

bump

#199 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

bump

#200 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

bump

#201 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:33 PM

bump

#202 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

bump

#203 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

bump

#204 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:29 AM

bump

#205 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:47 PM

bump

#206 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

bump

#207 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:29 PM

bump

#208 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:14 PM

bump

#209 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:04 PM

bump

#210 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

bump