Photo
- - - - -

W: Tomb Raider PS4/Pokemon games PS3 H: PS4, PS3, Vita, DS, 3DS, PSP, Wii, Wii U

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

Poll: Lowball, or not to Lowball? Sale only?

Lowball, or not to Lowball? Sale only?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#211 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:50 AM

bump

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#212 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

bump

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#213 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:01 PM

bump

#214 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

bump

#215 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

bump

#216 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:08 PM

bump

#217 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

bump

#218 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:31 PM

bump

#219 dv8mad

dv8mad

Fulfilling

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:19 AM

I have interest in the two large MGS shirts... I don't suppose you see anything you'd want on my list?

Also, I have no idea as to what exactly those shirts are worth. :lol:

You mean that big "not for trade" list of yours? :booty:

#220 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

bump

#221 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

bump

#222 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:18 AM

bump

#223 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

bump

#224 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:31 PM

bump

#225 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:50 AM

bump

#226 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:28 PM

bump

#227 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

bump

#228 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:04 PM

Please check my list for your Fat Princess (PSP) and Mario Tennis Open (3DS).

These are the games that I am currently playing:

:ps3: Batman: Arkham City

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8
:3ds: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage

Here is a direct link to my trade list.

#229 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:03 PM

BUMP!

#230 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:51 PM

bump

#231 Matrix

Matrix

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:12 AM

Would you be interested in a sealed Bravely Default with a bit of a damaged box for Skyward Sword LE?

#232 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:15 PM

Would you be interested in a sealed Bravely Default with a bit of a damaged box for Skyward Sword LE?

No thanks - it'd take quite an offer to pry that gold wiimote from my collection. :)

#233 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:31 PM

bump

#234 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:31 PM

bump

#235 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:23 AM

Bump

#236 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:13 PM

bump