Best Buy Deal- New Play Control Pikmin $14.99

Thanks for posting. This has been the price for some time. So people like myself used a BB coupon to get this for $5 with the price drop. I think it was like 2 months ago. Regardless thanks for the effort!

I picked up both Excitebots and NPC: Pikmin for $5 back in January. Excitebots is fun for a bit. If you've never played Pikmin, the controls make the game better but I would try to find Pikmin 2.

This is most likely due to the fact that the games mentioned above are all out of print and no longer being shipped by Nintendo.

As said, it's been this price for some time now. A month or so ago, there was a RZ coupon for $10 off Pikmin and Excitebots, making them $5/each.

Its been this price for quite some time. I saw it for that price since December thanx 4 the post though

[quote name='maudig1']I picked up both Excitebots and NPC: Pikmin for $5 back in January. Excitebots is fun for a bit. If you've never played Pikmin, the controls make the game better but I would try to find Pikmin 2.[/QUOTE]

I think the controls make the game worse, and Pikmin 2 is worse than the original, but at any rate it's still a great game, and I had fun playing through it again.

EDIT: And the new controls do still work.

I found the controls to be a lateral move. It's not better or worse, just different.

I do agree that Pikmin 2 was an inferior game though. Still good, but not as good as the original.

bread's done
Back