CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
As posted at Level Up News

Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: BioWare Edmonton
Platform(s): Xbox 360, PC
Genre: RPG, Third-person shooter
ESRB Content Descriptors: Blood, Intense Violence, Language, Partial Nudity, Sexual Content
The Scoop: The sequel to 2007’s Mass Effect has finally been released! (Note: This review is for the Xbox 360 version.)

The Setup: Commander Shepard is back (barely) and has formed an unlikely alliance for a suicide mission to stop an ancient alien race from abducting human colonists.

Editor’s Note: I highly recommend playing Mass Effect before playing Mass Effect 2. While not necessary, playing the first game will not only help you understand the overall story, but appreciate the references to the original and improvements of the sequel.

What’s Hot: Creating a follow-up for a game as complex and vibrant as Mass Effect was isn’t an easy task. But Mass Effect 2 pulls it off with such ease it’s amazing. The game truly feels like a sequel instead of another game with the Mass Effect title slapped on the box.

Like with my Dragon Age: Origins review, I’ve broken up the good bits into highlights:

Continue reading the full review for Mass Effect 2 at Level Up News

Interested in posting news, deals, or writing reviews for a video game website? Send an email to [email protected] and let me know! :lol:

bread's done
Back