Brutal Legend $19.99 - New MSRP

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#91 hellhunde

hellhunde

Snuffleupagus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:18 PM

The RTS parts are pretty exagerrated. Just spawn some of each of your available classes and then have everyone go fight. You can micromanage them more, but it's not necessary at all. I would just place the flag (that tells your newly spawned people to group at that point), create as many people as I could of all my classes, and just zerg into battle. Then it's just a hack and slash game, but you have a big army fighting along side you. I got this game full price and really enjoyed it. I wouldn't trade it in even if the trade-in value weren't nil.

#92 TypeSH

TypeSH

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:44 PM

I want this game because of the great demo but so far my hatred of RTS games has overpowered my love of heavy metal and desire to get this game. I really do want to play this game but... I pretty much HATE RTS games.

don't bother. i LOVE metal and i LOVED the demo, but it is definitely one of the most misleading demos in video game history. the demo is essentially the beginning of the game, then after that you're gonna be learning RTS commands and gaining troops.

i hate RTS games, too. i could not finish this one.