CAG Email Price Alerts Stats - 3/2/10 - 20,000+ Active Alerts

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:43 PM

Haven't done this for awhile and wanted to announce that there are over 20,000 active alerts in our system.

Here are the games with the most CAG email price alerts set over the last week. The dollar amounts DO NOT represent an actual sale price, but the average alert prices that you and your fellow CAGs have set.

If you want to receive an email when a specific game hits your desired price, use the big search bar at the top of every page, click through to a game's page and set your preferred email alert price. You can then manage your alerts via the "manage email alerts" link located under the "price tracker" menu item in the navigation bar. We've also got a video demonstration.

Keep reading for the rest of the Top 20

Edited by CheapyD, 02 March 2010 - 11:18 PM.
added missing uncharted 2 price

#2 ck76

ck76

Winter is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:12 PM

Curious about price of Uncharted 2 as seems to be missing one.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 BigBizzee

BigBizzee

I feel asleep....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:06 PM

Maybe everyone thought Uncharted 2 was worth $60 and they went out and bought it ;-)

#4 biscuit

biscuit

Old as Dirt

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:58 PM

I totally forgot about this feature, so thanks for the post. Is there any way though you could place the price above the slider bar so you can see it easier as you change it to the price you want? when using Firefox at least the price tends to get covered up around $20-$25.

Thanks

#5 uncle5555

uncle5555

Grumpy Veteran CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:08 PM

I think I'd be a poor ass gamer if I bought a lot of these games at the prices most CAG's think is a good deal on most (if not all) of the one's listed To me they are about $5-10 more than I would personally spend for any of them. But that's just me, guess I'm just a bigger cheaper ass then the rest of ya. :lol:

#6 Jrittmayer

Jrittmayer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:06 PM

Maybe everyone thought Uncharted 2 was worth $60 and they went out and bought it ;-)

Thats because it is :D

#7 Lonedragon87

Lonedragon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:09 PM

I think I'd be a poor ass gamer if I bought a lot of these games at the prices most CAG's think is a good deal on most (if not all) of the one's listed To me they are about $5-10 more than I would personally spend for any of them. But that's just me, guess I'm just a bigger cheaper ass then the rest of ya. :lol:

i am pretty cheap to

#8 Sito

Sito

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:12 PM

i am pretty cheap to

:applause:
I love lamp

#9 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:18 PM

Added missing uncharted 2 price, sorry!

#10 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:52 AM

It's a lovely feature but ironically I actually paid full price for the last games I got because I felt the developers totally deserved it (ME2, Bioshock 2).

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.

Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D  Watch Dogs, Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#11 phenommsu

phenommsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2010 - 05:18 AM

Great job. Unfortunately I saw and then spent about 10min-15min trying to find where the sale was! Lol. Totally my fault because I should have read instead of skimming. lol.

Why doesn't a battery rechargeable battery charger exist?;)

#12 hpv

hpv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:17 AM

Man, there's some serious cheap asses around here. Some of the best games ever released are on there and people aren't going to bite until they're like $30-35?

#13 Leggo

Leggo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2010 - 04:36 AM

Man, there's some serious cheap asses around here. Some of the best games ever released are on there and people aren't going to bite until they're like $30-35?

All of the people who already bought those games don't add them to their wishlist/pricewatch list... thus throwing off the curve of what the average CAG thinks the game is worth.