GoGamer Madness 3/2/10

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]331[/img-r]GoGamer offers up another Madness sale featuring a bunch of console and PC deals, including some under $20 cheapies:

:360: Section 8 $9.90
:360: Ghostbusters $14.40
:360: Bionic Commando $9.90
:360: Band Hero $19.90
:ps3: Katamari Forever $19.90
:ps3: AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack $9.90
:ps3: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra $9.90
:psp: Dissidia Final Fantasy $19.90

gogamer.gif
GoGamer.com Madness

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm tempted to pick up Ghostbusters for 15. I've heard good things and I might bite, otherwise there isn't much that catches my eye.

Picked up Katamari... was thinking about it a few days ago, and this is the price I decided to wait for. That was nice and quick. Ha.

Section 8 sounds interesting. Any coupons or codes for free shipping?

edit: free game with every order? thats what their homepage says. What game would that be? Does anyone know?

[quote name='oasisboy']Section 8 sounds interesting. Any coupons or codes for free shipping?

edit: free game with every order? thats what their homepage says. What game would that be? Does anyone know?[/QUOTE]

Umm...it says the name of the game right next to it.
Maelstrom.

[quote name='madbst']Just to make sure, these are factory sealed, brand new?? I'm about to get Katamari[/QUOTE]

Nothing against you, but this happens in EVERY GoGamer Thread. Why is that? Can we please start just posting a FAQ at this point. Here, I'll start:

(1) Games are new, sealed.
(2) (I) Means Import. They play on US consoles, but are not US versions.

[quote name='oasisboy']Section 8 sounds interesting. Any coupons or codes for free shipping?

edit: free game with every order? thats what their homepage says. What game would that be? Does anyone know?[/QUOTE]

hmm I didnt notice that, nice

Section 8 is worth that price, it's worth more than that IMO. Ghostbusters for $15.00 isn't that great considering you can get a new copy for $20.00 with free shipping from New Egg. Bionic Commando is $8.99 with free shipping at Newegg as well. I'm assuming these are used games at this price.

[quote name='Polishinfidel']Section 8 is worth that price, it's worth more than that IMO. Ghostbusters for $15.00 isn't that great considering you can get a new copy for $20.00 with free shipping from New Egg. Bionic Commando is $8.99 with free shipping at Newegg as well. I'm assuming these are used games at this price.[/QUOTE]

Dude, read like three posts above yours- these games are all new :) I literally just finished Ghostbusters 15 minutes ago. I paid $10 used from Gamefly and it was totally worth that especially if youre an old geezer like me with fond childhood memories of the flick. $15 new seems totally legit to me for a solid 8hr game.

[quote name='TheOmegaSoldier']i'm all for the FAQ on this place since ive never heard of it,

and what does SAS stand for? Band Hero SAS?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, GoGamer threads have been regular stuff here for a few years and those first two questions come up 100 times.

Someone 3 posts after it was clarified posted "I'm guessing these are used."

SAS is Stand Alone Software, meaning GAME ONLY.

[quote name='elessar123']Why is there 51+ hours left on a 48 hour sale lol[/QUOTE]

The formal communication from GoGamer goes out 3 hours from the time you saw it, starting the "48 hours."

Maelstrom: PC

[quote name='cris63']just got backorder notification email on my section 8 order
another one bites the dust?[/QUOTE]

It got posted at SlickDeals. Was going to get a copy too. Oh well.

I saw Katamari Forever on sock for like 2 or 3 hour ago but i wait too long and now it gone. :(

Anyone know when will it be back in sock before the sale end or they never do? just waiting to get a copy of this game.

Crap. Katamari Forever and Section 8 are both sold out. Geeze.

At least I have Battlefield:BC2 to keep me occupied. :)

Of course... they finally have sale prices worth paying the awful shipping prices for... and they run out of stock.

bread's done
Back