Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Android games ongoing sales.

• Please log in to reply
1347 replies to this topic

#61 Fire_Thief

Fire_Thief

Posted 07 March 2010 - 09:40 PM

Triple Triad just crashes the whole time!! Can anyone get it to work?

#62 SpaceSpace

SpaceSpace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2010 - 09:52 PM

Triple Triad just crashes the whole time!! Can anyone get it to work?

I have a Motocliq, and the game doesn't crash for me, but it's unplayable since for some strange reason I can't get any blocks into the far left column.

Although it's already been mentioned in this thread, I just want to second how awesome Robo Defense is, also while not completely a game, World of Photo is a ton of fun, you trade pictures with random people.

Posted Image

#63 tominater12

tominater12

Another Cheapass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:53 PM

Come on people keep this thread alive.

#64 chimpster1313

chimpster1313

Cleveland Sports Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 11:40 PM

Slightly off topic as far as games are concerned, but does anyone have any good recommendations for the live wallpapers they just added?
Posted Image

#65 blitz6speed

blitz6speed

Broken 360 D-Pad...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2010 - 12:13 AM

I have a Droid (verizon) rooted to bugless beast 0.9. I love the damn thing. I like baseball homerun 3d or whatever its called and jewelust the most game wise. Asphalt 5 is also pretty good. I have my droid overclocked to 800mhz at all times cept sleep mode (250 then) and 1ghz during charging. Phone is incredible and i made my cousins who all have iphones jealous when i showed them how fast it is and how much i can do with it.

#66 GrilledWitOnions

GrilledWitOnions

Thrillhouse!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:19 AM

I just got a Droid a couple weeks ago, really happy with it. Probably going to be rooting it soon. Does overclocking it have any adverse affects? I'm guessing it shortens the cpu life, but I doubt I'll have this more than 2 years anyway, and I doubt the cpu would die before then... right?

Anyway, awesome phone. (This should be an all around android marketplace discussion instead of just games - would love to see what people have!)
Also why is it that when i click the "Diablo" picture, i get sent to pc games without the Diablo and even when i searched for Diablo, i get no results.
Oh boy...You said there was going to be Diablo op. Where is my Diablo? I dont see Diablo. You promised me Diablo.

#67 ohboy10451

ohboy10451

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:30 AM

Slightly off topic as far as games are concerned, but does anyone have any good recommendations for the live wallpapers they just added?

I use the Earth one that spins. Only use it when I want to show off since it kills the battery life! Using Nexus One by the way

WakaBrea.png

#68 Fire_Thief

Fire_Thief

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:46 AM

Replica Island.

#69 Sinistar

Sinistar

Bob's my uncle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:52 AM

Best. Live wallpaper. ever.
http://www.androlib....paper-npxj.aspx
lol I just tried the demo, but I might get the full version to import Lara Croft or some of the DoA girls. j/k :)

The Wave Live Wallpaper is pretty cool, too
http://www.androlib....waves-wEzA.aspx

As for games Puzzle Attack is awesome, yet hard at the same time. You have 2 moves to clear all the blocks on the screen, and there are like 5000 puzzles. and it's free :)
http://www.androlib....ttack-xAiC.aspx

Another neat app is AppAware, which tells you what other apps users are downloading in real time and shows popular apps, etc.
http://www.androlib....aware-izpt.aspx

I'm using Moto Droid, BTW.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also check my GameFly Referral link here ;)

#70 areeve

areeve

Posted 07 April 2010 - 06:49 AM

And for what it's worth... I run a blog that specializes in Android Game Reviews called MeAndMyDroid.com if anyone is interested. I've been reviewing games there for about 5 months now.

- Thanks, Alan

#71 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:20 AM

Best. Live wallpaper. ever.
http://www.androlib....paper-npxj.aspx
lol I just tried the demo, but I might get the full version to import Lara Croft or some of the DoA girls. j/k :)

lol thanks for the link with have to try it out on my devour.:bouncy:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#72 jam3d

jam3d

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:33 PM

Replica Island.

This game is really good. I mean, for a phone game. But its an open source community made side scroller. Lots of fun. Works great on the droid. Definitely my bathroom game of choice right now. Sorry for the TMI.

Did all the droid users get the 2.1 update yet? Flashed mine manually, but it is rock solid. Seems to run a little smoother graphically.

Posted Image

Currently Playing:
:pc:: Nothing interesting
:360:: Battlefield BC2, Mass Effect 2, Borderlands
:wii:: NOTHING!
Android: Angry Birds, World War

#73 z3razerviper

z3razerviper

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:09 PM

This game is really good. I mean, for a phone game. But its an open source community made side scroller. Lots of fun. Works great on the droid. Definitely my bathroom game of choice right now. Sorry for the TMI.

Did all the droid users get the 2.1 update yet? Flashed mine manually, but it is rock solid. Seems to run a little smoother graphically.

My wife and I got 2.1 last week but on both phones I noticed Google Earth was not available in the market place until i did an factory reset on the phone. Not sure why. Good thing google keps track of all my apps and auto installed them again after the reset.

#74 probin74243

probin74243

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:13 PM

LogicPic - I've played nothing but this game since I bought it (only .99)
YzFree - Free yahtzee clone; used to be most played game before LogicPic

Games that I loved the demo but haven't actually bought yet: Bonsai Blast, Jewellust (and the Xmas version), Shoot U!

BTW, Zebra Paint is great for the kids if you don't mind grubby little fingers on your phone.

#75 Predator Ranger

Predator Ranger

Admiral Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:13 PM

I'm ordering my Droid tomorrow (hoping to see it by Friday or Monday), so I'm looking forward to checking out the suggestions in this thread :)
Posted Image

#76 Trelow

Trelow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:53 PM

Preordered G1 in the house!

Nothing to add except the Nesoid rocks.

#77 9Tale

9Tale

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:45 PM

I dunno if its just me but World War is the game I play most on my Eris. HM to Replica Island

#78 Fire_Thief

Fire_Thief

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:56 PM

Yep, got my 2.1 2 days ago.

#79 probin74243

probin74243

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:48 PM

I've tried some more games lately, some from suggestions in this thread, and here's my conclusions.

Definite Keeper Games:
Blow Up
Drop (free)
Flight Director
Flood-it! (free)
Paper Toss (free)
Shoot U!
Note: Camel Games makes 3 of these, so you should just check out all of their stuff.

Games I kind of like but need more time to decide:
Archipelago
Hyperspace
Fire Helicopter (good dev that also makes Gem Miner, Abduction! and Milky Milky)

There are some games that I've heard good things about that I can't find in Marketplace, probably cause I'm on 1.5 (for now): Infecct, Flight Frenzy Deluxe, Heli Rescue.

#80 GrilledWitOnions

GrilledWitOnions

Thrillhouse!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 04:28 PM

I got Wixel last night (boggle type game) and I really liked it, very polished. Going to buy the pay-version to play online. Too bad all my friends have iphones and not android phones :P
Also why is it that when i click the "Diablo" picture, i get sent to pc games without the Diablo and even when i searched for Diablo, i get no results.
Oh boy...You said there was going to be Diablo op. Where is my Diablo? I dont see Diablo. You promised me Diablo.

#81 carpwrist

carpwrist

Übercharge Ready!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:54 PM

I've been addicted to World War. It's a free Mafia-type turn-based resource game.
If anyone plays this you should Recruit me or join my Alliance.
Alliance Code: 6QVJ7V

Go German, ground units are so full of win!
Saying you're really good at Borderlands is the equivalent to saying you suck at videogames.

That puts a genuine closed parenthesis at the end of my colon. :)

Posted Image

#82 z3razerviper

z3razerviper

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:56 PM

I've been addicted to World War. It's a free Mafia-type turn-based resource game.
If anyone plays this you should Recruit me or join my Alliance.
Alliance Code: 6QVJ7V

Go German, ground units are so full of win!

I have been playing ww as well but if I ally with people is their danger to my money or units?

#83 carpwrist

carpwrist

Übercharge Ready!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 08:02 PM

I have been playing ww as well but if I ally with people is their danger to my money or units?

No.
http://forums.storm8...wthread.php?t=6

You're nothing but prey as an alliance of 1.
Saying you're really good at Borderlands is the equivalent to saying you suck at videogames.

That puts a genuine closed parenthesis at the end of my colon. :)

Posted Image

#84 maxim2boobles

maxim2boobles

AwesomeNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:18 PM

pac man is free and you can change controls
Posted Image

#85 Fire_Thief

Fire_Thief

Posted 11 April 2010 - 09:04 PM

Abduction is the best one.

#86 DinosaurJr

DinosaurJr

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:16 AM

I had an iphone from june 2007 to Feb. 2010. it was cool at first, but I enjoy my N1 a lot more than I ever did with the iphone.

#87 GrilledWitOnions

GrilledWitOnions

Thrillhouse!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:20 AM

pac man is free and you can change controls

Says $7? Must be dead.

#88 SpaceSpace

SpaceSpace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:47 AM

Says $7? Must be dead.

it's only free for the G1, for all other phones you have to pay :cry:

Posted Image

#89 maxim2boobles

maxim2boobles

AwesomeNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:07 AM

Abduction is the best one.

im playing super mario world and final fantasy 5 on snes emulator . great emulation but it driains the battery fast
Posted Image

#90 z3razerviper

z3razerviper

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:45 PM

Ok I had to bite on the game-griper hope it works.... Gave me the option to preorder in black as well..

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image