The Official CAG March 2010 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SW: Clone Wars from the DOTD the other day. Also snagged the Star Ocean TLH International Guide after it showed up in my Gold Box :D

picture.php

BF:BC 2, Mint Tales of Symphonia (was after a mint one for a long time and got one today at GS), 2x Bioshock Faceplates, Lunar Silver Star Harmony CE & Guide :)
picture.php

Been a while since I posted one of these things, so there's gonna be a lot. Most of these were from February.

PS1 Games:
Armored Core: Project Phantasma
Saiyuki: Journey West
Jupiter Strike

All from lowballs, don't remember how much I paid
DSCI0174.jpg

PS2 Games:
Oni
Dark Cloud 2
Neo Geo Battle Coliseum
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2
Battle Coliseum was $5 TRU clearance, Devil Summoner 2 was from GameStop. The other two were from lowballs.
DSCI0177.jpg

DSCI0185.jpg

PS3 Games:
Fallout 3 GOTY
Dark Sector
Hellboy: The Science of Evil
Bioshock
MotorStorm
Fallout 3 GOTY was $30 Sears clearance, Bioshock was $20 at Best Buy. The rest are from lowballs.
DSCI0182.jpg

DVDs:
Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge
Everything is Illuminated
Galerians: Rion
Azumanga-Daioh: The Animation
First two were $3 at Big Lots. Last two were from lowballs.
DSCI0178.jpg

Comics:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #26
Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #3
Just filling holes in my collection
DSCI0175.jpg

The REALLY neat stuff:

F-Zero Player's Choice SEALED
Bought on a whim from this great site Nintendo Repair Hut. It ended up being something like $10 shipped, well worth it. they're a great little store, and I highly recommend them.
DSCI0183.jpg

Mario and TMNT Easy-To-Paint Decorations SEALED
don't really know about the rarity of these little things, but they're super cool anyway. The copyright date is 1989. $.75 each at the thrift store.
DSCI0179.jpg

photo-1.jpg

:hd: Harry Potter V1, 3, 4, 5 - $5.95 shipped (Amazon Marketplace)
:hd: Batman Begins - 100 pts (Goozex)

Pics soon....I swear it this time! If I don't get pics up in a couple of days, please PM me to remind me. Ugh!

:ps3: Heavy Rain ($41.xx new/sealed @ Amazon)
:ps3: MLB 10 The Show ($46.99 new/sealed @ Amazon)
:360: Battlefield Bad Company 2 CE ($46.99 new/sealed @ Amazon)

Coming Soon...

:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII ($26.99 new/sealed @ Amazon)
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII CE guide ($24.xx new/sealed @ Barnes & Noble)
:ds: Pokemon: Heart Gold LE ($34.99 new/sealed @ Amazon)
:ds: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver guide ($11.99 new/sealed @ Amazon)

Last edited by a moderator:
:360: Deadly Premonition ($20 Gamestop)
and soon to be
:ds: Pokemon: Soul Silver ($40 Gamestop)

Hopefully nothing else this month:lol:

no pics atm but so far i have got

:ps3: batman arkham asylum. 13.81 at sams club (had a bionic commando markdown sticker on it) :applause:

:ps3: mirrors edge for 3.25 at the pawn shop

:ps3: rocketfish bluetooth head. 29.99 but paid with it with rewardzone points

:br: super troopers. 9.99 at target

:br: dumb and dumber. 9.99 at best buy

playstation magazine subscription renewal

I definitely got lazy in the last thread and didn't post most of my Feb. pick-ups, so here are Feb. and March pick-ups so far.

MC083.jpg

MC082.jpg

MC084.jpg

He's got PS3 games and no PS3. He admits to not playing "half this shit". He's got a Droid.

This is so wrong.

"I don't know man. Man. Man. Man. Man. I don't know. I don't know."

My pick-ups so far this month... (Will add pictures whenever I find my damned camera)

Video Games:
Mega Man X (SNES) wtith Universal Game Box from a Lowball
Final Fantasy XIII PS3
Boy and His Blob

Gift Card:
$25 Gift Card for Zero Dollars [Amazon Madness]

Penny Guides:
Halo Wars
Call of Duty: Modern Warefare Reflex Edition
Fallout 3

Other Game Guides:
Scibblenaughts $4.xx @ Target
Final Fantasy X $8 from a lowball
Final Fantasy XIII LE Guide
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2: $1.50 from a lowball

Other Stuff:
Bioshock 2 faceplate

Art books:
Mega Man: Official Complete Works
Mega Man X: Official Complete Works
Okami: Official Complete Works

Trades:
Death of Captain America Omnibus $8.xx @ Amazon
Bone: The Complete Epic $15 @ Amazon
Powers: Definitive Collection Vol 2 $15 @ Amazon
Powers: Definitive Collection Vol 3 $15 @ Amazon
Criminal (Deluxe Edition) $15 @ Amazon
Dark Avengers/X-Men Utopia $15 @ Amazon
Wolverine: Old Man Logan $15 @ Amazon
[Damn Amazon and their crazy sales]

Manga:
Lucky Star Volume 4
Oh My Goddess! Volume 2

Coming Soon:
Final Fantasy XIII Faceplate
Sakura Wars: So Long My Love Limited Edtion (PS2)
Sakura Wars: Hardcover Artbook
Invincible Iron Man Omnibus $15 Barnes and Nobel [Maybe...]
Valkyria Chronicles Guide
Final Fantasy XIII Import Posters

...I'll post pictures when I find my camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC01338.jpg

DSC01337.jpg

Ninja gaiden promo shirts
TE Keychain
Tatsunoko vs Capcom Wii stick
Flash for my camera
Picked up a Sony alpha a100 DSLR but that went out for repairs as soon as I got it.

Picked up BF: BC2. I feel like an idiot for paying close to retail for a broken multiplayer. There has never been a successful MP launch for any BF game and we're 9 BF games in. fucking cheap companies not giving us enough servers.

@Firethief - Shave...

[quote name='darkslime']Do you just go to Hot Topic and find the ugliest shirts?[/QUOTE]
no pics atm but so far i have got

:ps3: batman arkham asylum. 13.81 at sams club (had a bionic commando markdown sticker on it) :applause:

:ps3: mirrors edge for 3.25 at the pawn shop

:ps3: rocketfish bluetooth head. 29.99 but paid with it with rewardzone points

:br: super troopers. 9.99 at target

:br: dumb and dumber. 9.99 at best buy

playstation magazine subscription renewal

[quote name='dan13l858']WWF Superstar Arcade
WWF Wrestlefest Arcade

Brand new editions to my arcade game room. Take that Xbox Live. lol[/QUOTE]
Can I come down to SD and play Wrestlefest with you?

I had a friend from HS that bought a Wrestlefest cabinet off of Craigslist while he was in college. It was beat to hell - the marquees were almost all gone save for the one under the stick, but everything worked and the guy needed money badly. We rented a UHaul and drove to go pick it up with the intentions of putting it in his dorm room at Bowling Green.

We definitely would have been in DEEP shit hauling that thing up to his dorm room had his RA not been a huge fan of the game. The agreement was that he could play it when he wanted and we didn't get in trouble for having it.

i havent bought a game in like two months lol w000
Toys r us get 20 off and it came with the gift card
sky crawler 8 bux

4421143292_9942ac4852_b.jpg

Best Buy - $60 (Meh, had to get the RZ points)

Brutal Legend - $9.99 at Blockbuster
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - $4.97 at Sears

Darksiders - $30 from Craigslist

Good month so far!

Complete Boxed Secret of Mana via CAG & Chrono Trigger on SFC via Ebay (click picture to zoom):
[IMG-C=6061]12748[/IMG-C]​

CAG Lowball Pickups:
[IMG-C=6061]12747[/IMG-C]​

Final Fantasy XIII :360: Bundle :D

picture.php

The Awesome Box:
picture.php

Final Fantasy Stuff! (Missing my CE on :ps3: and 2 more faceplates cuz they are being shipped to me):
picture.php

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']@ZxT Vendetta: Your purchases always amaze me. Really impressive!![/QUOTE]

lol thanks. Except I have to tone it down a bit now. I have a few more outstanding pre-orders then I think I am going to try and take a little hiatus from buying too much stuff. ;)

GoW III Ultimate, Resonance of Fate & guide, RE 5 Gold, and Just Cause 2 is it until Splinter Cell next month thankfully! :applause:

Battlefield Bad Company 2 - 56.99 Amazon
Final Fantasy 13 - 39.99 Amazon
Final Fantasy Collectors Guide - 22.00 Overstock
Star Ocean First Departure & Second Story PSP - 34.00 Ebay
Jeanne D'Arc - Goozex
Lord of the Rings Third Age - Goozex
Hot Shots Golf 1 - Goozex
Monster Hunter United - 14.49 Ebay
Final Fantasy Dissidia with Soundtrack - 20.00 Ebay

A little much this month, but I had credit to burn at Gamestop.

picture.php

One to keep sealed, one to enjoy!

picture.php

I wish the guide was 8x10.

picture.php

At $15 a pop, who can say no?!

picture.php

Ragnarok was from Amazon and I just happened to stumble on a CE of Mass Effect 2 at Fry's. Going against my better judgment I picked it up. :p

Nice pickups. I didn't realize Sony changed the PSP packaging. I keep seeing Lunar and thinking it's a PS3 game. Couldn't figure out where you guys were getting it because I couldn't find anything about it. :dunce:

No pics right now, but I bought my friend's PSP from him. PSP-1000 model, super low firmware (forgot the exact revision, but it's the second or third update), charger, Untold Legends, Midnight Club, and GTA Liberty City Stories, all for $50. Yes, he knows I ripped him off, and no, he doesn't care.

I also picked up Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, Every Extend Extra, Crisis Corel: Final Fantasy VII, and a 2 gig memory stick (because I can't do anything with a 30 mb one). Pretty sweet weekend, if I do say so myself.

Ah yes, I also got Final Fantasy XIII. My guy at GameStop gave me one of those mini guides, too. Doubt I'll ever use it, but it looks cool.

I have just got to say that those are some weird shirts lolwut. They are really cool, but just very gothic, I guess? Just something I would never be caught dead wearing.

@ya0 - Was that Sky Crawlers a blind buy? If so, then that was a terrible buy. That movie was downright terrible. I tried watching it twice and slept through it twice.

The manager was working yesterday at GS when I went to get my SoulSilver. He saved me a few posters as well :D. He also promised to save me the window posters of Snow & Lightning as well. :)

Also FINALLY found Paper Mario on :gc:!!

[IMG-L=6061]12902[/IMG-L] [IMG-L=6061]12900[/IMG-L] [IMG-L=6061]12898[/IMG-L] [IMG-L=6061]12899[/IMG-L]

I was very happy to snag all of those :D

[quote name='JJSP']Can I come down to SD and play Wrestlefest with you?

I had a friend from HS that bought a Wrestlefest cabinet off of Craigslist while he was in college. It was beat to hell - the marquees were almost all gone save for the one under the stick, but everything worked and the guy needed money badly. We rented a UHaul and drove to go pick it up with the intentions of putting it in his dorm room at Bowling Green.

We definitely would have been in DEEP shit hauling that thing up to his dorm room had his RA not been a huge fan of the game. The agreement was that he could play it when he wanted and we didn't get in trouble for having it.[/QUOTE]

Ha, i played the royal rumble mode. It brought me back to grade school all over again. Not too many games have that affect on me. Nice college story

[quote name='punkmaggit']Dude, Born of Osiris are fucking AWESOME.[/QUOTE]

I concur. I haven't warmed up to their newer album yet though; feels kind of meh

[quote name='DarkRider23']I have just got to say that those are some weird shirts lolwut. They are really cool, but just very gothic, I guess? Just something I would never be caught dead wearing.[/QUOTE]

gothic, lol. I take it you're not an avid metal fan?

dscn0806ob.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back