"Enter the Forum" button on front page...now different

It's awesome. Thanks Cheapy. When I first got on to the CAG homepage/frontpage it wasn't showing up but now it is. Makes entering the boards a lot easier. Great work!

question, would it be possible to get a 4th teir that would be "your accoutn" or something and have "view your posts" "veiw posts since your last visit" and "View unanswered posts?"

i do most of my forum browsing from 2 of those 3 options.

[quote name='CheapyD']Note that you can still click the button to go to the forum index.[/quote]

Awesome. That's most important to me.

[quote name='punqsux']question, would it be possible to get a 4th teir that would be "your accoutn" or something and have "view your posts" "veiw posts since your last visit" and "View unanswered posts?"

i do most of my forum browsing from 2 of those 3 options.[/quote]

Punq, did you try just clicking on the "Enter the CAG forums" button? You can still get to "View your posts" like that.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CheapyD']Note that you can still click the button to go to the forum index.[/quote]

Awesome. That's most important to me.

[quote name='punqsux']question, would it be possible to get a 4th teir that would be "your accoutn" or something and have "view your posts" "veiw posts since your last visit" and "View unanswered posts?"

Punq, did you try just clicking on the "Enter the CAG forums" button? You can still get to "View your posts" like that.[/quote]

i know, but im laaaazy

The change is really top notch! (although I'll probably hardly use them cause I'm a lazy occasional poster whose most common hit is, "see your posts"

or see posts since last visit.

means their isn't a "your account" option...why dont you just kick down the "enter the forums" button? that seems to work for magazine racks

Take a look now...

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='punqsux']question, would it be possible to get a 4th teir that would be "your accoutn" or something and have "view your posts" "veiw posts since your last visit" and "View unanswered posts?"

Take a look now...[/quote]

My CAG. Very nice.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='punqsux']question, would it be possible to get a 4th teir that would be "your accoutn" or something and have "view your posts" "veiw posts since your last visit" and "View unanswered posts?"

My CAG. Very nice.[/quote]

Nice. I like it alot.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='punqsux']question, would it be possible to get a 4th teir that would be "your accoutn" or something and have "view your posts" "veiw posts since your last visit" and "View unanswered posts?"

My CAG. Very nice.[/quote]

Nice. I like it alot.[/quote]

Nice, but of course the "view your posts" one is worthless.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Nice, but of course the "view your posts" one is worthless.[/quote]

Why is that?

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='punqsux']question, would it be possible to get a 4th teir that would be "your accoutn" or something and have "view your posts" "veiw posts since your last visit" and "View unanswered posts?"

:notworth:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Nice, but of course the "view your posts" one is worthless.[/quote]
why do you say that? thats the main way i browse the forums.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Nice, but of course the "view your posts" one is worthless.[/quote]

Why is that?[/quote]

I'd rather see my actual posts than a list of topics I've posted in. Easier to pick up where you left off. But maybe that's just me.

Though I realize that probably isn't feasible.

Still, a very good upgrade to the site. Thanks Cheapy.

[quote name='radjago']I'm not seeing it in IE, Firefox, or Mozilla. Is it a drop-down menu like the other buttons?[/QUOTE]

It was ... doesn't seem to be working now.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It was ... doesn't seem to be working now.[/QUOTE]
Oops, I just noticed the date in the OP. I thought it was a new thread.

I thought bumping this one made more sense than starting a new one.

Before the new forums came out, Enter the Forums popped out a drop down menu that treed out so you could access all of the forums easily. I thought its removal was temporary, but it never came back. So I'm asking if perhaps it can come back?

[quote name='CheapyD']Well, i didn't get it up before E3...but its back now.[/QUOTE]

Hehe...I love taking things out of context.

bread's done
Back