Win Super Mario Galaxy 2, Halo 3 Maps, & More!

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

At GameDealDaily.com, we give away four free video game prizes every week. Giveaways begin every Monday at 1pm Eastern, and end the following Monday at noon Eastern.

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 10/11

First Prize - Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo Wii)

2v850nb.jpg

Super Mario Galaxy 2, the sequel to the smash-hit galaxy-hopping original game, includes the amazing gravity-defying, physics-based exploration from the first game, but is loaded with entirely new galaxies and features to challenge and delight players.
On some stages, Mario can pair up with his dinosaur buddy Yoshi and use his tongue to grab items and spit them back at enemies. Players can also have fun with new items such as a drill that lets our hero tunnel through solid rock.

Second Prize - Halo 3 Multiplayer Map Disc (XBox 360)

29bynbc.jpg

This disc was exclusively packaged with Halo 3:ODST and contains all of the multiplayer maps for Halo 3 on one disc!

Third Prize - Gauntlet: Dark Legacy (Nintendo Gamecube)

2cyh4ip.jpg

Gauntlet Dark Legacy is the all-new 3D iteration in the time-honored "hack'n'slash" classic Gauntlet franchise. The revolutionary Gauntlet game design allows you to work in a team and venture through eight dangerous worlds. One to four players can select one of eight different characters. Using force of arms and exotic magical powers, you vanquish creatures, search for treasure, evade traps, and embark on quests.
Exclusive to this GameCube version are several brand new and exciting features, including an extended inventory system, stereo sound, higher resolution graphics, and brand-new power-ups!

Fourth Prize - Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition (Playstation 2)

2m2esf6.jpg

Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition digs deeper into stylistic and performance customization by offering hundreds of after-market parts to tweak and personalize vehicles, and it gives gamers more than 50 fully licensed vehicles with which to drive, race and crash into smoldering piles of flaming metal. You can customize your licensed vehicle, paint it, color shift it, switch out rims, and all sorts of engine parts, and then take your perfectly stylized vehicle and bash it up. Races take place in cities with lots of alternate paths and some realistic roads going through them. Detroit, San Diego, and Atlanta have all been chosen as the ideal locations to race these beautiful cars. Rockstar has partnered with the car/celebrity magazine, DUB, which focuses on modifiable vehicles, parts, rims (actually, it seems it focuses mainly on rims), and the celebrities, racers, and athletes who drive them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FFX2']Do u ship to Canada cuz? I live there and most good contest ship to only U.S =/[/QUOTE]

Yes, we ship prizes to Canada. We'll ship them anywhere in the world. I believe we've had winners in Canada, England, and Australia.

Also updated the first post with details on our newest giveaway. The grand prize this week is The Saboteur for XBox 360!

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with our special 75th Weekly Giveaway. The grand prize this week is a Nintendo DS Lite Crimson/Black system![/QUOTE]
I wan't to win this one bad thanks DFG.:applause:

I won the Crimson DS Lite!! In the past two months, I've won that, Dragon Age Origins (PS3), and Sonic the Hedgehog (GBA) (Never received Sonic, but not too hurt about that one... might have forgotten to PM address about that one, unsure.)

[quote name='drfrielgood']Third Prize - MechAssault (XBox)

eu1mv7.jpg

Pilot the most powerful weapon of the 31st century, a 40-foot tall walking tank called a BattleMech. MechAssault is a 3rd-person action/shooter, where environments are not only fully destructible, they're your weapons. Blasting the side of a building exposes rebar, hanging insulation and even enemy snipers. Players even can use the environment against their foes. If they're running low on ammo, they can drop a 20-story building on the infantry and save the firepower for the big guys. MechAssault was designed as the first big Xbox Live app, featuring both online and split-screen multiplay capabilities. Gamers can battle friends or enemies over the Internet, taunt the competition, or strategizing with a teammate using full voice communication.[/quote]
Not anymore. Xbox LIVE was shut off for original Xbox games as of April 15, 2010. This includes both MechAssault and MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf.

Also note that MechAssault is NOT playable on the Xbox 360 with the backward compatibility update. Only MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf is playable on the Xbox 360 with the backward compatibility update. A full list of backward compatible games is available on Xbox.com.

Updated with details on our newest weekly giveaway. The top 2 prizes are Heavy Rain for Playstation 3 and Grand Theft Auto IV for XBox 360.

Although I was really hoping to finally get Red Dead, I'll gladly settle for my Prince of Persia: Sands of Time win... one of the best games on the PS2!

bread's done
Back