Logitech G15 Keyboard for sale/trade

Davidion

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello,

I'm looking to sell my Logitech G15 LED Keyboard. I've had it for about 6-7 months, but have not used it heavily since my gaming is almost all done on a Belkin Speedpad. The item works perfectly with no technical issues, and have little to no blemishes. I clean/vacuum it once every couple of months or so, and will do so again before I ship out. I'm looking to make the desk a little more simple.

Packaging:
I do not have the original box, but will ship with considerable protection so that the product isn't damaged in any way.

Accessories:
The keyboard comes with a wrist pad and CD. The wrist pad will be included but I have to look for the CD.

Sell/trade:
Would like Paypal, but will consider trading for Wii/PS3/PC games and accessories. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Rating:
I only have one trade here with positive results, but have strictly positive feedback at NeoGAF buy/sell and on ebay. Feedback will be provided upon request.

Shipping:
Would like to keep it to continental US, but shipping to other territories will be considered. Product will go out UPS/FedEx.

Pictures available upon request; I'll try to post some regardless when I get home.

Thanks for looking! :)

Some feature sets from Wikipedia:
Features

• Ability to create hotkeys
  • Ability to create macros without use of the included "Keyboard Profiler" application (e.g., while in a game)
  • Ability to disable the Windows key with a switch on the keyboard
  • Ability to display currently playing media on the LCD panel (For use with Windows Media Player, iTunes etc.)
  • Keys backlit by blue (orange on revised version) LEDs with 2 brightness settings which can be turned on or off with the touch of a button.
  • LCD has white (orange on revised version) OEL backlight.
  • Media and volume control buttons.
  • Built in USB 1.1 Hub, with 2 external USB ports located on the back of the device. Note: These ports are not powered separately, so some flash drives and such may not work.
  • Folding LCD panel (for safe storage) (original version only - revised version does not fold)
  • Cable routing beneath the case
  • Ability to press more than 3 buttons at once.
Plugins

• MiniLyrics G15 plugin
  • Weather Plugin
  • Trillian Plugin
  • aMSN Plugin
  • File Browser Plugin
  • Bandwidth Monitor
  • Computer Status Monitor
  • Email monitor
  • LCD studio and myLCD have built in support allowing the user to display various different statistics about the computer the keyboard is connected to
  • Buggy; a virtual pet that bounces around the LCD screen
  • LCDSirReal - a multipurpose plugin with CPU, memory and bandwidth usage and more [3]
All of these plugins utilize the keyboard's built in LCD screen to display information. The Trillian and aMSN plugin also allows a user to chat directly from the keyboard to their friends without ever having to switch applications and having the game be interrupted.

bread's done
Back