CAGcast #191: Motion Fighters

• Please log in to reply
497 replies to this topic

#391 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:32 AM

I really enjoyed this show. All of the talk about the Tokyo Tower and then Shipwreck's FAQs about Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball (and Wombat in general, big fan). Keep up the good work guys. I really like the trio podcasts =)

#392 wangman31888

wangman31888

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:56 AM

honestly, i'd actually like more weird stories (like the Skynet bathtub) about a white guy living in japan. I can't get enough!

#393 FFX2

FFX2

The drunken one....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:09 AM

Great show cheapy...will be waiting for MORE!

#394 pistohl

pistohl

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:56 AM

love the show guys. next week how about some MW2 Stimulus package talk??

#395 alphabrian

alphabrian

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:06 AM

guys, please stop reading the wombat hate mail! all this hearing about how whiny and annoying wombat is is getting to me! i actually like wombat so dont make me hate him too!

and actually, im pretty interested in the playstation move! it looks like fun, especially for those of us without wiis!

#396 Davestation

Davestation

Dont Cross The Streams

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:08 AM

Just wondering if Cheapy's apartment became "Luxury" after installing the $1,000 cabinets....good show and it was enjoyable. Did not read any posts but you guys forgot to mention Socom 4 using the BM, but I agree its a waste...
[IMG]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/%3Ca%20href=%22http://www.us.playstation.com/PSN/Users/Davestation%22%3E%3Cimg%20src=%22http://pid.us.playstation.com/user/Davestation.jpg%22%20width=%22235%22%20height=%22149%22%20border=%220%22%20/%3E%3C/a%3E[/IMG][IMG]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/%3Ca%20href=%22http://www.us.playstation.com/PSN/Users/Davestation%22%3E%3Cimg%20src=%22http://pid.us.playstation.com/user/Davestation.jpg%22%20width=%22235%22%20height=%22149%22%20border=%220%22%20/%3E%3C/a%3E[/IMG]

#397 griffey95

griffey95

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:13 AM

Good show, keep up the good work. Love hearing you guys every week

#398 DownrangeGnu

DownrangeGnu

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:16 AM

great show this week I listen to you guys all the time and enjoy you guys every week is nice to listen to some people that are honest about what they like and not have to worry about the newest pr machine , I really enjoy the add on with shipwreck or as wombat calls him boat crash hehheheheh that always makes me laugh. And yes sadly im only comenting cause your bribing me , hehehehehhe thanks again for a great show and website keep up the great work and no wombat you dont complain that much if i could free games i would 2 little boys are money suckers

#399 aihuman

aihuman

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:04 AM

Great show as always.I could do without the dick jokes,poop jokes are okay.
Posted Image

#400 nny77713

nny77713

Rip the System

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 09:42 AM

great show guys

I really like the new idea of all three of you having a long discussion about a game. I just have to catch up on these games so I can listen to the discussion.
Posted Image

Have you tried turning it on and off again?

#401 bardiya27

bardiya27

CAGausaurus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:18 AM

Please any future roundtable discussions at the end, makes it much easier to avoid spoilers and go back to the podcast once we beat the game.

Posted Image

#402 Kezmer

Kezmer

Disgruntled Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:48 AM

Just wondering if Cheapy's apartment became "Luxury" after installing the $1,000 cabinets....

$1,000 for cabinets is pretty cheap if you ask me. I got an estimate at my house years ago and it was closer to the 3-5 thousand dollar range. they aren't cheap. I saw his picture of the cabinets on twitter and I would take them in a heartbeat for 1K.

I know he said he is just renting and they payed half but still, If he is living there a few years that is a very small investment for a happy wife and something nice to have while you live there
122445.png

#403 SoxFan13

SoxFan13

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:54 AM

Wombat, you can rant all you want, I think it's funny. However, I thought I'd share this Destructoid post with your regarding your concerns about playing the Move as a left-handed person.

http://www.destructo...ve-166886.phtml

Of course, it can't be totally definitive yet since it's not released, but it gives hope!

Edited by SoxFan13, 15 March 2010 - 10:55 AM.
didn't know tinyurl didn't work on here

#404 ratzombie

ratzombie

aka yunkie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:10 AM

Very enjoyable show this week.

And I think Shipwreck got it right, Wombat is definitely a Volus.

#405 DomLando

DomLando

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 12:22 PM

Great show

#406 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 12:52 PM

Man those SonyBM comments were great. You have to wonder why there isn't at least one person at Sony who asks the tough questions like "are you guys morons?". It just seems like a really poor let's do motion control because it makes money...ugh!

jkam2.png

Quitter (My Band)    -    Trade List    -    Join Bing Rewards

#407 Macstorm

Macstorm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 01:38 PM

I'm sad that no one mentioned that Wombat sounds more like an Elcor.

#408 Ultramontane

Ultramontane

Kuato Lives!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 02:15 PM

Good show and another bump for round table game discussions. Especially towards the end of show for spoiler reasons.

Also did Wombat drop the F-bomb during this cast!? I think Sony BM has touched the sweet spot.

Don't make decisions when you're angry and don't make promises when you're happy.

#409 mSoul01

mSoul01

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 02:45 PM

Wow, Ginger Balls was actually funny this week.. ;)

Good show, guys, and yes, please consider moving the Roundtable to the end..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Everyone has photographic memory.. some people just don't have film. - Fortune Cookie

#410 Katra

Katra

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:18 PM

Great show guys. I love how Amazon won so many Cheapy awards this year and the contest this week is for an Amazon gift card.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#411 tini1485

tini1485

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:40 PM

Guys...great show as always. Positives: Love the chemistry between the 3 of you. The addition of "boat crash" to show has added a lot of needed knowledge about games. Cheapy.... you are a funny dude. Keep it up. Wombat...You make me laugh too..but maybe for different reasons than Cheapy.

Suggestion: Many , many episodes ago you had a segment that you would suggest an older game for people new to a particular console. I thought it was great and did pick up a game or two from your suggestions. Bring that back.

Thanks again and keep up the good work. More Reviews! arggg that might mean more work for Cheapy:(

#412 sunfiredragon

sunfiredragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:00 PM

Great show. Would like to see someone who actually cares about FF talk about it, since it doesn't seem to be you guys' particular bag. Maybe a guest speaker? On the plus side there's not spoilers!

#413 iruul

iruul

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:35 PM

Overall good show but you guys did a terrible disservice to FFXIII. It is one of the most anticipated games and does not disappoint. Sure it is a little linear, but is that necessarily a bad thing? I personally find open world games like Fallout and Elderscrolls not enjoyable simply due to the openness. I don't like to have to figure out where to go and do a lot of backtracking. FFXIII focuses on the good things; battles, graphics, and story. You guys shouldn't hate a game/genre that you guys don't like no matter what.

#414 uScGoo

uScGoo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:01 PM

Good show, guys
"I want the people to know that they still have two out of three branches of the government working for them, and that ain't bad."

-President Dale
Mars Attacks

#415 Longshot099

Longshot099

She'll burn ya...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:09 PM

great show this week, it was hilarious. I was listening to the podcast at work and nearly got in trouble for all the laughing i was doing at the "sub-controller attachment" discussion.

#416 Darthrook

Darthrook

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:40 PM

Hey guys enjoy the show. I would like to hear more discussion/review on mobile gaming. Thanks!

#417 marlboro2

marlboro2

Old time CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:41 PM

Enjoyed the show as always...makes my drive from Boston to NYC fly by!

#418 tomscab

tomscab

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:41 PM

Shipwreck's discussion about his obsession with DOA was absolutely hysterical i burst out laughing while listening to it in a library. Once again great show this week!

#419 hibachiZX

hibachiZX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:05 PM

great show. some of the other podcasts i listen to flaked out this week, so i got to catch up on cagcasts ^^
Posted Image

#420 BWQ3A

BWQ3A

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:17 PM

Is it me or was that a really awkward silence after wombat mentioned doing it 7 or 8 times in one night after Ship spoke about the GOW 3 sex mini game. Ship...admit it...you're a stud. It's ok to come out man.
Posted Image

Posted Image