CAGcast #191: Motion Fighters

• Please log in to reply
497 replies to this topic

#481 The Notorious ROB

The Notorious ROB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2010 - 05:42 PM

Half way through CAGcast #191 and I'm also against this Playstation Move. Don't agree with the contest though lol. I really hope that PlayStation and Microsoft don't ruin gaming with trying to get some of Nintendo Wii market share.

#482 dmrx24

dmrx24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2010 - 06:58 PM

Project Natal = Microsoft's Virtual Boy

#483 Up2Somthng

Up2Somthng

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:15 PM

Finally finished ME2 last night so I could finish listening to the show this morning - good show and game.
Posted Image

#484 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:30 PM

Apparently MS want Natal to "own the Holiday Season", I hope and suspect they will be disappointed.

Great Show guys, really enjoyed it.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#485 soliddragon

soliddragon

Early Adopter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:38 PM

Wombat, go a little easier on the sarcasm man! I like ya and all, sometimes you make my stomach turn, i get nervous dude!
'Give me, One more medicated peaceful moment'
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

:ds: :360: :ps3: :3ds: :wii: :pc:

Spoiler

#486 VentureJ

VentureJ

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:00 PM

I have to say that I do prefer Shipwreck over Wombat, and he can be VERY annoying at times, but it'd be just a tad bit awkward if they remove Wombat from the show completely.

Wombat Wombat Wombat.

#487 ratzombie

ratzombie

aka yunkie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:20 PM

I have to say that I do prefer Shipwreck over Wombat, and he can be VERY annoying at times, but it'd be just a tad bit awkward if they remove Wombat from the show completely.

Wombat Wombat Wombat.

Wombat can be annoying occasionally, but I think the CAGcast would be pretty dull without him.

#488 x caponed x

x caponed x

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:28 PM

Anyone else find it a little weird that these guys spend their lives playing video games then imitate gamestop employees? no hate towards either party, just the pot calling the kettle black.

#489 StickyWaffles

StickyWaffles

Us Kids Know!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:04 PM

Cheapy's hatred for the motion controllers is awesome. Glad that you are honest about your feelings to them instead of sugar coating everything like most other people are doing.

#490 as50193

as50193

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:18 PM

It sucks that none of you guys went to GDC to tryout the new games. Next week's show will be less interesting.

#491 kawaiiaya

kawaiiaya

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:36 PM

Great show you guys I've been listening to you guys for a long time. I really enjoy what you talk about in the show. I really hope no one shoves a move controller up their butt. That would be really horrendous, can you image the warning labels after that happens? Keep up the great show!

#492 F8X

F8X

CAG app for the Android!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:45 PM

It sucks that none of you guys went to GDC to tryout the new games. Next week's show will be less interesting.

Besides the Move was there really anything interesting there for consumers?

464374.png

#493 hairdawgg

hairdawgg

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:59 PM

I have been digging the show and the site. Especially like the trades, but I have been getting rejected by everyone. Perhaps you can spend some time with doing some trade recomedations on how not to get denied but not to get ripped off either.

#494 serenitygod

serenitygod

on the brink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 02:19 AM

yeah, I thought you were saying moon. Move is hilarious from PSP go-> move. I like the extended game idea also, you guys should do that more often regardless of who has not played because if you're worried about spoilers jsut b/c you 3 have played doesn't mean others have.

I wanted to ask you guys if you thought they were dropping the price of Ac2 b/c you thought they were going to make a GOTY edition?
I also think as a prize boatcrash should pick a (not-so) random CAG teenage girl to help him host the foreplay jk.

In all seriousness, why don't you just pick a CAG with criteria they own both 360/PS3 and forget about wii etc.

Good show I have 1 final thought. In the bombcast they have been talking about a time-travelling Abe Lincoln game, with JWB's brain as a heckling sidekick, would you play it?

#495 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:32 AM

Yeah, where is the "CAGs on news" theme song?

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#496 fleethefactory

fleethefactory

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 02:04 PM

Playstation BM. So accurate.

608150.png

#497 atomsk

atomsk

A van down by the river

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:16 PM

mercenaries 2 wasn't so bad.
[thread=85641]My Tradelist[/thread]

#498 Chowbots

Chowbots

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:16 AM

How can you improve the show? Simple, fire Justin McElroy of course.