FS: LoZ: Breath of the Wild Special Edition

admiralvic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
Welcome! 

Right now I have a second The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition for sale. It comes complete and is sealed. 

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']What did the VIP code grant? Will I no longer get free maps without it?[/QUOTE]

the VIP code granted a map pack, 1 map in conquest, and 1 map in rush mode... in march it will grant another 2 maps 1 in conquest and 1 in rush, both maps are already in the game so its a lackluster add on but its still in the end 4 maps you cant play on without *it is in the store though for 15 usd* i believe it will also grant Squad Rush mode, but my preorder code covers you there, if you DO NOT want to play those modes it adds nothing/takes nothing away from deathmatch i only played TDM myself but still it hurts

the store also lists the Dr. Pepper code items but its not explained if VIP will get a cheaper price or something with them, I will include 4 caps so you can get them all so its no worries outside of this nothing else was listed in the store according to YT videos i saw on the xbox one, please note as of last i played *2 days ago* the store still wasnt working

Why are you listing the vip code with Bfbc 2? if you used the code its one time use and tied to your account its useless to anyone else lol it almost detracts from the trade prospect with you listing it there imo.

[quote name='blissskr']Why are you listing the vip code with Bfbc 2? if you used the code its one time use and tied to your account its useless to anyone else lol it almost detracts from the trade prospect with you listing it there imo.[/QUOTE]
if i dont mention it, people might think that its still useable, or that its implied as part of the new game, i want to make sure people know its used and not redeemable, though it adds nothing more or less i feel it is important to note that

as far as 3d dot game heroes, its all in japanese

bump, people interested in hokuto muso... I recently started a blog which contains a translation of menus/a trophy guide/tips, i also posted my impressions, i will post a short sided one if you dont care that much though!

basically hokuto muso is a chore to play as kenshiro, he gets the bulk and its so UGH 1v1 and when you need to kill 300 or so people to geet to the end, it takes like a hour... playing as everyone else is quite fun, raoh for instance is just a joy to play, he unleashes the ownage! not to mention people explode and shit is flying!

the graphics are fine, and the soundtrack is all metal featuring things like the anime opening in some fights.

as far as everything else its quite fun, just some characters are too 1v1 based, where as rei/raoh are more of a all around character which makes it quite fun, also once you get more upgrades the characters become FAR better, and even ken becomes playable =D

@ the vesperia question

english main menu, rest is japanese though... though everyone seems turned off by this unless you really care about the story you will need a guide to get the final dungeon/plat the game reguardless so its no big deal

bread's done
Back