Mirror's Edge (PS3) $9.99 w/ free ship from newegg

Nice deal, thanks RPG.

I'd just like to add that you should include the price in the topic title. That way, CAGer's know the exact deal before checking the post itself.

Not a bad deal, but next time you might consider a title such as "Mirror's Edge (PS3) $9.99 w/ free ship from newegg"

EDIT: Well done!

Last edited by a moderator:
its an innovative game, i played thru it on pc, but i just cant see any replay value with it, it doesnt pull me to play thru it a 2nd time.

I played it at release through Gamefly, mailed it back after an hour. Maybe for $10 I'll give it another shot.

Thanks OP.

i ordered it after i saw this thread.

bang, i just received my copy.
:D

now i have to wait to play it. Perfect dark, classes, other games, possible new job.... life sucks over here lol :(

[quote name='hiljay']sold out now.[/QUOTE]

ps3 is listed as sold out, was just able to order an xbox 360 version though, thanks op~

Got mine today, and the case is cut in half where they opened the box with a box cutter. This is the third time I've had an issue with Newegg. I'm done with them!

[quote name='spydey']Got mine today, and the case is cut in half where they opened the box with a box cutter. This is the third time I've had an issue with Newegg. I'm done with them![/QUOTE]

damn, that sucks. Mine came mint.

[quote name='spydey']Got mine today, and the case is cut in half where they opened the box with a box cutter. This is the third time I've had an issue with Newegg. I'm done with them![/QUOTE]Why not just contact their CS. I know its a inconvenience but they'll send you a new game, hell they'll probably just tell you to keep that one also. I have always had excellent CS with newegg, actually I would rank them right up there with Amazons CS.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Why not just contact their CS. I know its a inconvenience but they'll send you a new game, hell they'll probably just tell you to keep that one also. I have always had excellent CS with newegg, actually I would rank them right up there with Amazons CS.[/QUOTE]

I requested a RMA and sent them an email saying they should pay for shipping back because the game never should have been sent in this condition. We'll see what happens.

I've ordered several stacks of computer parts, many games, a monitor; hell, I've even got a TV coming right now; and everything's been perfect and fast. If there were a problem, I'm confident they'd fix it.

mine came perfect and i was shocked that they send me two games when i only order one ty newegg

Newegg got back with me. They told me it wasn't worth sending back so just keep the messed up one, and they would send me a new one. I'm very pleased with their support. They've won me back over.

bread's done
Back