shrike4242

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1043 (100%)
Had these in my email, they're additional Blur beta codes:

CJEY-WQTW-LYZX-YAFG
MRP4-CQKG-G99N-TEUX
XZMD-VAQF-KRAC-2YQZ

Simply give one of the following tokens to your friends and have them go to Blurthegame.com/beta to sign up and they’ll instantly get a Blur Beta Xbox Live marketplace token and a 48 hour free trial of Xbox Live Gold to join you in the action.

I'd hope people will post when used, though likely not. If it's used when you try to redeem it, my apologies in advance.

EDIT: All existing Blur giveaway threads have been merged into this one. Please post codes here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got three codes to give out! Please post which one you used.

9VX9-ZMWV-CFUF-TPVZ
L6N7-EUGJ-YMMJ-9HGV
WGEW-PXEK-9AFY-2UU9

I'm sure lurkers will probably get these but here you guys go. Post if you use it.

Valued Blur Community Members,
With such overwhelming positive feedback on the Blur Xbox Live Multiplayer Beta we’d like to extend our thanks by giving you three additional tokens to pass along to your friends.
Simply give one of the following tokens to your friends and have them go to Blurthegame.com/beta to sign up and they’ll instantly get a Blur Beta Xbox Live marketplace token and a 48 hour free trial of Xbox Live Gold to join you in the action.
These are the tokens to give to your friends:
6V9K-ZVCL-A7TZ-T2F6
J642-U7G7-YKVF-W7R2
UGY4-94FC-DXDM-THXX

Here are 6 more:

Valued Blur Community Members,
With such overwhelming positive feedback on the Blur Xbox Live Multiplayer Beta we’d like to extend our thanks by giving you additional tokens to pass along to your friends.
CJUZ-4DRK-722W-DF73
MT6P-9ZZC-A2TJ-HZVH
Y26Q-JXNF-AU9M-NVHD
627R-4HNR-Y9DZ-L2HQ
HDGT-KQ4D-EDHP-EZT4
TMEL-VUFK-MTFY-JKDG
Send them to Blurthegame.com/beta to sign up

Also, don't be shy; post when you use one.

Used #3) Y26Q-JXNF-AU9M-NVHD in slickcaggamer's post.

I wonder if you get the free "friend codes" with these ones that already "friend codes." That would be cool, because then it would be viral and we could spread 48-hour trials all over CAG.

I may have a few codes for people to use...

7CQP-X9K9-GMCP-QRZV

JLKH-E3LV-E2TV-3HQ9

UVQK-G2MR-VPT6-CRPU

7CLW-ADGE-XKMZ-ZL6L

JLEK-FCDT-L6YY-TNWV

UVMG-HK2M-Y2RE-VYKE

7AHZ-FE94-36GN-WKC4

JKF6-K44C-262D-GWN6

UULK-TVFQ-6ECQ-W22M

7C4R-WML2-QG9Y-FT49

JKZM-QW3X-HKRD-UDFW

UV9G-XNU6-C4LF-JQU7

7ARG-6VHX-HEWF-UDC9

JKP4-492Z-2ZNA-9AEX

UUVY-EWN2-LTJR-CGUZ

7ALM-QX6R-U4EG-AET2

JKJM-VC9U-DHAJ-H67V

UUQ2-H2TK-HAZ4-9Y6C

7CVP-2MAM-N2M2-RLUN

JLP9-7JRF-VH2N-6NJZ

UVU9-ZXPQ-3LPU-VAYJ

Go to Blurthegame.com/beta to sign up (you'll also grab yourself a 48-hour XBL trail)

[quote name='TELRU']I got three codes to give out! Please post which one you used.

9VX9-ZMWV-CFUF-TPVZ
L6N7-EUGJ-YMMJ-9HGV
WGEW-PXEK-9AFY-2UU9[/QUOTE]

all in use......lame so who took and didn't say?

I have 3 to give as well. PM me for them, I don't want to post them because it seems that people will take them and not reply.

All out, hope the 3 enjoy the codes!

[quote name='The Chop Suey']CKL7-FYDG-G2MH-26DP
MTX7-VFUG-A2XJ-2YHR
Y2WR-AFL9-YZ77-QEHZ

sharing the love
post if u use to be courteous[/QUOTE]
Thanks very much! I used: Y2WR-AFL9-YZ77-QEHZ

i have 3 as well. instead of posting them the first three people to pm me will get them.

edit: crashing for the night if anyone needs a code p.m ill pm the first three in the morning. but from the looks of it there are plenty out there. also found out i have 6, gave out 1 and the other 5 will be given out to the first 5 people to pm me.

hmm weird. I got one code in an email then 3 more in another but the one that contained the 3 codes was in german or something...

" We willen jullie graag bedanken voor alle positieve feedback op de Blur Xbox Live Multiplayer Beta. Als dank geven we je 3 extra registratiecodes zodat je je vrienden kan uitnodigen om ook de Blur Xbox Live Multiplayer Beta te gaan spelen. "

yeah, i dunno.

Well heres the 3 codes from this email.

2N49-PPAD-D2XG-QAHH
EYAU-PUCV-XLGR-CQGR
Q9JQ-TCJN-2EAC-RDHV

IF YOU USE ANY OF THESE CODES PLEASE POST TO LET PEOPLE KNOW!

[quote name='dmzauk']Here are somemore codes to enter at http://www.blurgame.com/beta

3AKC-CQZH-ZUE7-LDJ3
FL4K-HMFV-URXT-TR3U
QUXZ-X29P-QYAC-M9CT

CL76-7C3J-FL66-94RJ
MUPU-QH2Y-WE2M-WFNH
Y3LQ-WAAV-WKQU-X22W

A7LV-7EUY-4VHW-EEKX
LHMH-PHFR-4NN4-JZWU
WQRZ-NM9W-TKQA-YCRJ[/QUOTE]

thanks!

Looks like everyone got this same email, I have four codes as well (one's from a contest). But I am going to give them out to some friends on XBL.

Got some more up for grabs. Ran one race a few night ago, seemed pretty fun.

3VJX-T3YX-W749-2ZYY
G6KC-ZKNU-FQXT-DTTK
RGAD-P4LX-LPCZ-FVZT

Again, post when used.

[quote name='jdegreez']I have three codes to give out as well. I will give them to the first three people who request them via PM.[/QUOTE]

UPDATE: One code left...

I have 2 instead of 3 cause my friend wanted one.

E$$$-J9W3-YU9M-L7V3
PNUA-Y4GY-RFXX-REXP

The first one got censored. the first 4 charcters of that code is E F A G. seriously.

Does anyone have a spare code left? I guess I've been living upside down in a barrel of dung this month and never got one. All the ones in this thread are used too...

If someone could PM me one, that'd be awesome. :)

Thanx in advance.

If there are any spares, I'd appreciate one as well. I've been in the mood for a decent racing game.

here are 4 codes...redeem on your xbox, and please post if you used one

GD6KJ-PV8MC-8CVR2-XDT66-XMPYM
GD6WH-4B8M4-V22XX-RFKRV-B94XY

Here are 3 more codes if any still need (beta + 48 hour xbox live trial):

4F9G-XDEW-MP6J-NAHF
GP4L-7VFY-GQUW-LQTN
RYA3-XY67-AJ2H-XWLY

Enjoy!

bread's done
Back