None of you lazy-ass OTT-monkeys made a new OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but I know how to turn a shitty OTT into an awesome OTT

Tits.jpg

[quote name='TheRock88']It's monkeys, not monkies....[/QUOTE]

You know, I had that up first. Then I was like 'wtf?' and I edited it.

munch - The Green Mesquite was incredible food. I had the wing plate with pinto beans and potato salad. :drool:

Liquid2 - were you the little diamond, way high up in the sky? That shit was soarin'. :lol:

[quote name='Chika']Hi Drunkle Manny! :wave:[/QUOTE]

:wave:

[quote name='Mike23']I feel like I haven't slept in weeks.[/QUOTE]

Drink until you pass out. Not restful, healthy sleep, but it's sleep nontheless.

The Woodland Critter Christmas episode of South Park is on. Two great quotes from that one. 1) "...and Chickadee-ey, the chickadee." 2) "Yay! Blood orgy!"

Woa.

my parents brought a bag of takis from mexico, but they're mini bags. smaller than the ones they sell here in stores.
they're like 160 calories each i can't stop eating them

Yeah. Only complaints I really see are that the characters can be unlikeable and its decidedly linear. But overall good. Battle system is supposedly awesome but not till like 15 hours in when things are unlocked. So slow at the start, linear, shit characters, but it's awesome?

Hope that was coherent.

I hate myself for being a Browns fan, but they're paying Jake Delhomme $7mil this year to start, released Anderson, and just traded Brady Quinn. Watch them draft a QB too - if Clausen is there at #7, he's the next future Browns QB failure.

[quote name='JolietJake']The first day back after a long vacation is the worst.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I am having a super hard time getting out the door today.

[quote name='Number83']
Finished God of War 2 yesterday...what a great game! Can't wait to play 3 when it gets to my house. 3 years after the PS4 is released[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

Morning all. Had a dream where I was at work wearing my dress shirt and tie but no pants. Funny how dreams imitate real life.

/sick day

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back