Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Official eBay finds thread!

• Please log in to reply
331 replies to this topic

#301 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

Pretty excited, now if I can only find the time to start playing through them.

Good luck with that. I haven't started any of the games in the series yet, but I have played Suikoden II and it's a lengthy little game...especially if you decide to collect all of the NPC's!

#302 Kranekinjar

Kranekinjar

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

I got Resident Evil 2 Gamecube a while ago brand new for 37 bucks.Too bad it lost some value. :-(

http://cdnroot.cheap...pictureid=28839

http://by164w.bay164...3xpbWFnZS9qcGVn

Edited by Kranekinjar, 17 November 2012 - 08:12 PM.

#303 Kranekinjar

Kranekinjar

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

You guys think it's a legit factory seal?

#304 xenozfan2

xenozfan2

Trippin' on apples!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

Update from the snes I got. After I bought an ac adapter for $5 everything works great! I'm so glad that I only had to pay a total of $20 for the snes.
Posted Image

"Ain't nobody said I couldn't ride that bitch, so I rode that bitch."

#305 TheGuido

TheGuido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

WTF?

http://www.ebay.com/...d=261133067546

#306 Br0keAssGamer

Br0keAssGamer

BrokeAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:59 AM

WTF?

Oh shit free shipping!!!

Make $$ on your iOS or Android device using FeaturePoints! 

Use the code G8KHP9 for 50 FREE POINTS when you start!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't care if it's another fucking Mario/Duck Hunt. It's the only thing I've found today so I'm buying it!"
My eBay Page http://myworld.ebay....jabberwocky2600

#307 The Lord of Awesome

The Lord of Awesome

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

WTF?

I'm amazed it's going for that cheap

#308 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:07 AM

I'm amazed it's going for that cheap

IKR? I think I'm gonna place a bid. This is too good to pass up!! :bouncy: ;D
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#309 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:24 AM

WTF?

holy crap it was only at 11 000 a few days ago geez

#310 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:27 AM

holy crap it was only at 11 000 a few days ago geez

Yeah if I was the seller I would have shit my pants when it got close to a $100 but as soon as bids exceeded $1,000 it became an obvious troll auction.

Reminds me of those HP Touchpad drawings that went for several thousands of dollars.

#311 kayne2000

kayne2000

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:36 AM

Yeah if I was the seller I would have shit my pants when it got close to a $100 but as soon as bids exceeded $1,000 it became an obvious troll auction.

Reminds me of those HP Touchpad drawings that went for several thousands of dollars.

how did those end did people actually pay??

#312 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:14 AM

I don't think that thing is legit. Some of the buttons are in the wrong position and the TV button looks round instead of square. Very suspicious.

#313 lmz00

lmz00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:50 AM

I'm surprised to see legit accounts bidding on that. I guess they're not concerned with getting an unpaid item strike if they end up winning.

#314 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

Can't the seller cancel bids? Why not cancel all the ones down to the person with 700+ feedback right before the auction ends.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#315 TheGuido

TheGuido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:19 AM

Listing removed...haha

#316 lowercasecurtis

lowercasecurtis

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:21 AM

cardboard cutout for jesus is up to 2K :applause:

#317 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:39 PM

I wish I had as much money as these people have stupidity.

#318 kayne2000

kayne2000

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

Listing removed...haha

click the link there are more of them lol

#319 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

cardboard cutout for jesus is up to 2K :applause:

That one says that if the bidding got over $600 the winner would get a basic model, so I hope...I HOPE it's just one of those cases where somebody is overpaying in an auction for charity (donating to that church) and not just a moron. I also hope that the money actually goes to that church.

#320 Navex

Navex

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:58 PM

Got a question for you sellers out there...

I usually just tell Paypal to transfer my funds when they become available to my bank account but recently I got the Paypal debit card (that's linked to your Paypal balance) and was thinking I'd just use an ATM and withdraw the cash that way so I'd have it now. (opposed to waiting the 3-4 days it takes for the money transfer to the bank) However, I just realized I'd probably incur an atm fee for withdrawing so I was wondering if there are any other ways to use that card to get that money without having to deal with fees. I know I'm being extremely cheap but some of the incoming funds I'll be getting are already below $10 so trying to lessen the blow since eBay/Paypal has already taken enough of my money lol. Was just curious if there are ways/atms that don't charge fees as I've never done this before but if not I can just do it the snail way as usual.

#321 CookieParty

CookieParty

Artist formerly known as Burritoman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

Just use it as a credit/debit card at the register when you buy something.

I'm not sure of many no fee ATMs, if any.

Check out our blog: http://abloggymess.com/ Plenty of fun for everyone!

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#322 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:47 AM

Got a question for you sellers out there...

I usually just tell Paypal to transfer my funds when they become available to my bank account but recently I got the Paypal debit card (that's linked to your Paypal balance) and was thinking I'd just use an ATM and withdraw the cash that way so I'd have it now. (opposed to waiting the 3-4 days it takes for the money transfer to the bank) However, I just realized I'd probably incur an atm fee for withdrawing so I was wondering if there are any other ways to use that card to get that money without having to deal with fees. I know I'm being extremely cheap but some of the incoming funds I'll be getting are already below $10 so trying to lessen the blow since eBay/Paypal has already taken enough of my money lol. Was just curious if there are ways/atms that don't charge fees as I've never done this before but if not I can just do it the snail way as usual.

Cash back at places like WalHell and grocery stores maybe?

#323 schuerm26

schuerm26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

Cash back at places like WalHell and grocery stores maybe?

Been a couple years since I have had the debit card so maybe things have changed, but this is what I used to do. I would buy what I needed in in a couple different transactions at registers and taking out the max amount they would allow me to each transaction. I was doing tons of sales so i wanted to grab the cash as soon as possible in case of problems with buyers.

Not sure if they have changed policy or anything though at this point.

#324 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:13 PM

I was doing tons of sales so i wanted to grab the cash as soon as possible in case of problems with buyers.

You mean you're concerned about having issues with a buyer and causing Paypal to take the money back? If that happens and the funds aren't there, Paypal has no problem with overdrawing your bank account or charging your credit card (or whatever it is you have set as your backup funding).

#325 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

I'm not sure I understand the last few posts...

I know this isn't the case but it almost sounds like you guys are recklessly selling and then trying to empty you account before PayPal can put a hold on the funds if/when a dispute happens.

If that isn't the case why would you need to turn your PayPal funds into cash? If you have the PayPal MasterCard (Debit Card) the funds in your PayPal account are as good as cash anywhere MasterCard is accepted and if you sign up to be "PayPal Preferred" you'll also earn 1% back on all purchases you make online or run as "credit" in-store.

Sometimes I need to move funds around as well and I just transfer the money from my PayPal account to my bank account and patiently wait the excruciating 3-4 days :roll:

If a case is opened and you don't have any money in your PayPal account it isn't like PayPal is just going to say "ah shucks, they win"; they're going to overdraft your bank account and if you try to stop them they'll just send you collections notices.

#326 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:21 PM

Picked up Power Rangers Super Samurai (Blu-ray) for $13 plus shipping, though for some reason some of the episodes are cropped and the slipcover is a disappointment (no shiny foil, slightly too big for the case). Now if only they would release the first half of the show in one set...

#327 NzumbeKiller

NzumbeKiller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

Bought this on ebay a few months back:

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1439.l2649

I didn't pay that much, it was marked down over half when I purchased.

Bought my sword also, cut a hole in the top of my tower and tada:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2ius5fr.jpg

#328 ROB64

ROB64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:44 AM

Recently bought a lot of dvds for $15. Most of them are in like new condition.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#329 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

Just purchased a copy of Pokemon Advanced Battle Vol. 4, which usually goes for at least $40, for $5.99 + $2 shipping BIN. And it wasn't one of those "searching for this forever" type of deals, I had forgotten about it and decided to search for it out of the blue.

#330 Bing147

Bing147

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:15 PM

So I had an awesome new pickup in the last few days. I got a pretty great Sega CD lot on eBay of all places.

Sega CD model 2 with Genesis model 2.

All cables for both.

4 Controllers (all 3 button, though one is in a 6 button box... a little deceiving...)
Light Gun

10 Games:

Desert Strike (Genesis)
Urban Strike (Genesis)
Lightening Force (Genesis)
Jurassic Park (Sega CD)
Sewer Shark (Sega CD)
Lethal Enforcers II Gun Fighters (Sega CD)
Jeopardy (Sega CD)
Stellar Fire (Sega CD)
Tomcat Alley (Sega CD)
Corpse Killer (Sega CD)

$52.00 shipped.

Everything works great. I've gone through and tested it all this morning. Also making myself copies of a few top games. I have a couple of lots of games off eBay coming as well but I'll wait until they get here to post those.
www.vg-force.com