Freebies :)

Teujip

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi guys, as most of my fellow CAGs. I like good deals.
Here is a list of sites providing gaming freebies,etc.

Of course, if you want me to join a site not listed here in exchange, don't hesitate in PM'ing me, or leaving a comment :)
Thanks for looking

1. Lockerz - PM me for invite, as this is an invite-only site
2. Opinion Outpost - an actual survey sites. can get a check thru the mail, or instant Amazon.com gift cards.
3. Points2shop
points2shopbanner360g33k12.png

The image says it all - take offers, get points, redeem on amazon (including marketplace)
4. Prize Rebel

same as points2shop, except there, the internet is the limit on what you can get. They have Amazon prime so you get free 2-day shipping on those, but you can order from virtually anywhere
5. Inbox Dollars

Here, you complete offers, and read email for cash. Only downside is that you have to reach 30 bucks to get some kind of payout.
6. Gaming lagoon

The site itself isn't as nicely laid out as points2shop or prize rebel, but who cares, as long as you get free stuff!
7. swagbucks:

search the internet, and get results from both ask.com and google.com, plus accumulate points for both sweepstakes and prizes.

8. Listia
Listia is a bit ebay meets pawn shop.
You start by getting free credits (150, if you follow my link, and post something to auction - ANYTHING goes), which are like a virtual currency, then you start searching for what you are looking for, and BAM you bid. Free to join, starts off with free credits, and earn credits as you list more items. easy stuff. Only thing you have to pay might be shipping charges, and they are at the lister's discretion (plenty of free shipping items).
So far, I grabbed a few audio CDs (Ozzy, Pearl Jam, a couple of others for my folks, and my wife), a blu-ray (interview with a vampire), a PS3 game (PES 2008 - for ONE credit... guy might be a little sad :p) and I am waiting on a PS3 third party controller. All in all, I will have spent about 15 bucks in shipping. So click, and join the fun

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back