What's the coolest game title ever?

Derfel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
353 (100%)
Base your response entirely on the title, nothing else. I'm not really sure about mine, but I love "Gunvalkyrie". Also, I think I liked "Wrath of the Black Manta" just because of the title.

Not sure what I'd call the coolest title ever, but my all-time favorite was for a game I saw in a bargain bin at KB Toys years ago. I can't even remember what system it was for (Atari 2600 maybe?), but the game was called "Tanks But No Tanks". I just can't help it- I love that title. I almost bought it just for the box.

[quote name='SolinariDotCom']Hyper Street Fighter II X Anniversary Edition[/quote]

All those street fighter titles started getting a bit out of hand. I remember Super Street Fighter Alpha plus EX for PSX.

Shaq Fu

That's the absolute best. A game name has to relay if it's going to be good, bad and give you some idea of what to expect. Shaq Fu tells you all you need to know about a game. Absolute greatest video game name of all time.

Kabuki Quantum Fighter.

and a cool game, too. hair whipping is awesome, and something you'd never see these days.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='SolinariDotCom']Hyper Street Fighter II X Anniversary Edition[/quote]

All those street fighter titles started getting a bit out of hand. I remember Super Street Fighter Alpha plus EX for PSX.[/quote]

hey, that was only street fighter ex plus alpha. I'm looking at the disc now. It's not out of control that much..

Beyond Good and Evil
No One Lives Forever
The Longest Journey
Chrono Trigger

As mentioned already, Arcanum, resident evil, and devil may cry are cool titles.

[quote name='Mustang O-Line 75'][quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='SolinariDotCom']Hyper Street Fighter II X Anniversary Edition[/quote]

All those street fighter titles started getting a bit out of hand. I remember Super Street Fighter Alpha plus EX for PSX.[/quote]

hey, that was only street fighter ex plus alpha. I'm looking at the disc now. It's not out of control that much..[/quote]

The weird thing about that game is how the title evolved. You would think it was Street Fighter EX with some "alpha" features added that led to the weird name (as in, Street Fighter EX + Alpha). But if I'm not mistaken, first there was Street Fighter EX. Then a modified version called Street Fighter EX Plus. Then, some more features were added and it was called Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha.

[quote name='DenisDFat']Kabuki Quantum Fighter.

and a cool game, too. hair whipping is awesome, and something you'd never see these days.[/quote]

Hell yeah Kabuki Quantum Fighter is an awesome game! gotta love the hair whip! god you got me remeniscing about it. time to go play some NES.

Yes Irritating Stick. I must agree will get any customers attention, but when they look at the back of the case, they quickly put it down.

There's an old PC game (based on a story by the same name) called "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream." I've never played the game (or read the story, for that matter) but that has got to be the best title ever. I wish I had come up with it.

bread's done
Back