Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy has God of War III Ultimate Edition $99.99 + 500 Bonus Points($10 Cert)

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#121 rvdnsx

rvdnsx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:27 PM

Saw several GoWIII UEs at Best Buy in Lenexa, KS today. They were still sitting in a cart waiting to be shelved.

I think the ones that were preordered but never picked up will be hitting the shelves either tomorrow or Wednesday.

#122 averageguy

averageguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:39 PM

i got scammed. I preordered mine and didnt have the rest of the money to pick it up till i got paid. I went to best buy on Saturday and they had no god of war III ultimate editions in stock. They sold them and i never got my copy. After waiting around for 20 mins they sold me the game for 59.99 i got 10 dollars reward zone, 10 off god of war collection and they offered me the guide for 20 dollars instead of the 34.99 Plus i got a 20 dollar gift card

Xbox Live Gamertage: Southtownguy
Systems Owned: Xbox, Xbox 360 Premium, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Sega Dreamcast, Game Boy Advance, Onyx DS Lite, Psp,
Help Sponsor me in my 2013 Step out Walk for Diabetes. I have had diabetes more the half my life. any size donation of any amount would be appreciated

http://stepout.diabe...793&pg=personal

#123 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2010 - 04:53 PM

^ still, you got cheated out of the UE. Walmart at least give people a free copy of the regular edition for the mix up.

Let's see you got a good deal or not:
$10 off the Collection, no deal, since the Collection can be gotten for cheap now
$20 for the guide, decent as long as it's a hardcover
$20 GC, it's okay deal, but remember that TRU gave that out on day one

I rather have the UE :)

#124 jr8rulz

jr8rulz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2010 - 03:50 AM

im super happy with my UE of the game and the hardcover book

#125 ryheeles

ryheeles

No days off

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2010 - 04:49 AM

finally got to open my UE this afternoon, and I love this thing. the box is a little bigger than I expected, and it looks amazing. art book is pretty good too. haven't gotten around to downloading the other stuff yet, but this purchase is already worth it.

#126 J7.

J7.

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:54 AM

Did anyone get gamer zone money added to that tally for the $89.99 in addition to the regular points + 500 bonus? I did not get the gamer zone money added to my gamer zone total. However they gave me the 500 bonus points and then they gave me 589 points as well!!! So I got 1089 points total! $20 certificate!

#127 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:16 AM

I just got an email for a $10 certificate and was able to use the 10% off coupon.