(DEAD) - Oldboy Blu-ray $8.99 on Amazon.com

Any word when Lady Vengeance and Mr. Vengeance are being released separately? I'd love to get the BB tin, but the price is kinda steep for me. I'd love to get all 3 for under $40 eventually.

[quote name='TDAGARIM']Any word when Lady Vengeance and Mr. Vengeance are being released separately? I'd love to get the BB tin, but the price is kinda steep for me. I'd love to get all 3 for under $40 eventually.[/QUOTE]

well forget the tin and get it at amazon for 39.99. it'll be superior to this release, especially with all the extras included

[quote name='ssjmichael']well forget the tin and get it at amazon for 39.99. it'll be superior to this release, especially with all the extras included[/QUOTE]
I didn't see they had it on pre-order for that price. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='Junkie2']Everytime im away from Cheapassgamers deals I want happen..........why?[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way. Why can't Amazon post deals after most people get home from work?!! Always during the day when most people can't go online shopping.

[quote name='dg7md']Might want to mark this as dead so nobody gets their hopes up, such as I did.[/QUOTE]
Will do, sorry folks!!!

[quote name='pistonfan']I feel the same way. Why can't Amazon post deals after most people get home from work?!! Always during the day when most people can't go online shopping.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I missed the $25.99 FireFly (Blu-Ray) Season 1 deal the other day because of the same reason.

bread's done
Back