GoGamer Madness 3/17

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 Gaming-Module

Gaming-Module

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:51 PM

is Rise of the Argonauts worth it for 10?

It's unpolished in spots, but I thought it was surprisingly good for $12.99. I would have paid $29.99 or more and felt content.

#32 jezz.torrent

jezz.torrent

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:10 PM

i've been wanting dragon age origins, is it worth it at that price, and should i get it for pc or xbox?

A quick note, the "Dragon Age" in the 48 Hours Madness is not the full game, but Dragon Age: Awakenings, the expansion pack. If you haven't played Origins yet you shouldn't get Awakenings. Origins is $42 on GoGamer, which is not a good price if you're looking for PC version (which you should be, if you can run it), because its currently $33 on Steam.

#33 KillerRamen

KillerRamen

OMG Lilac PSP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:43 PM

Ack, I already have Record of Agare'st War LE pre-ordered from Amazon! ...I wonder if they'll pricematch... (I paid with giftcards)
Posted Image

#34 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:16 PM

is Rise of the Argonauts worth it for 10?

That's what I paid for it a few months ago and was not disappointed. Has a sort of Bioware feel to the storytelling and the action is pretty fun.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#35 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:40 PM

Shipping and tax kills the deal for Record of Agarest War Limited Edition:

$49.90 + $2.99 tax + $4.37 CA sales tax = $57.26

I pre-ordered it for $59.99 at Amazon with free shipping (in fact I'm a Prime member) and no tax.

It's $2.75 cheaper at Go Gamer...should I be a real cheap ass and cancel my Amazon order?

I think there's a good chance it will drop at least a couple of bucks on Amazon before release.

#36 BossVersion1

BossVersion1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:53 PM

SAS = Stand Alone Software?

Makes sense. Thank you. Too bad it's already sold out.

#37 ElektroDragon

ElektroDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:34 AM

Shipping and tax kills the deal for Record of Agarest War Limited Edition:

$49.90 + $2.99 tax + $4.37 CA sales tax = $57.26

I agree. Luckily, not all of us live in California, so we get to skip the tax. However, you have the last laugh in the end because I have to pay tax on my Amazon purchases. That's really painful. There's always Buy.com at least.

#38 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:44 AM

I think there's a good chance it will drop at least a couple of bucks on Amazon before release.

I e-mailed them and they told me to go stick it somewhere (on the pre-order). We'll see what happens.

On the other end, Rise of the Argonauts is the IMPORT, fyi
-Michael

Posted Image