Photo
- - - - -

CAGcast #192: Mustering a Modicum of Nape

• Please log in to reply
465 replies to this topic

#361 troyBORG

troyBORG

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:04 PM

I've been listening to your show for about a year now.
You three are hilarious, it helps to pass the time during my lunch breaks and driving to/from work.
Keep up the good work.
Posted Image

#362 Bojizzle

Bojizzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:23 PM

lol at the "map pack, map pack" song by wombat. My kid watches that show and I always think of that. I also like "sniper, no sniping".

#363 Liveforlaughs76

Liveforlaughs76

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:35 PM

Great show guys. Can't wait to hear shipwreck and wombat at PAX east

#364 ObiBen

ObiBen

Form Titan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:55 PM

I don't know about anyone else, but the image of Shipwreck yelling "Blue Lion!" or "Red Lion!" at his basketball team had me laughing my ass off.

#365 The Great BM

The Great BM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 06:20 PM

If you've ever heard the stand up of Jim Gaffigan, he pretty much describes everything there is to know about the Hot Pocket family. "What was the idea behind Hot Pockets? Was there a marketing meeting somewhere, 'Hey I got an idea: How about we take a Pop-Tart and fill it with really nasty meat? You could cook it in a sleeve thing, dunk it in a toilet.'"

#366 Deadpool

Deadpool

I club baby seals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 06:46 PM

I think there should be a Womb-man update lol.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#367 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 06:54 PM

I'm looking forward to the updated show logo.

#368 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:35 PM

Nice show guys, so Shipwreck when can we see this CAG Foreplay show that Mrs Shipwreck promised to do?

As for the logo, I think Cyborg Wombat from the future would be best

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#369 saad77

saad77

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:17 PM

This wasn't one of the more interesting shows, but a good listen as always. Glad Shipwreck is a permanent addition now and can't wait to see the new logo!

#370 ZForce915

ZForce915

Group hug!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:21 PM

lol at the "map pack, map pack" song by wombat. My kid watches that show and I always think of that. I also like "sniper, no sniping".

I liked that little gem too, it was lost on Shipwreck and Cheapy though.
Posted Image

#371 ZForce915

ZForce915

Group hug!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:23 PM

Has anyone else noticed Wombat fishing for a free copy of GOW 3 the last two CAGCasts? It's so blatant it's despicable. Honestly, Wombat, have you no shame? Stop mooching off CAGs!

Really? Do you really care that much if Wombat tries to snag a copy of a free game? really?
Posted Image

#372 djplasmid

djplasmid

Stand On Your Own

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:57 PM

Great show guys. The Playstation BM talk was awesome. Shipwreck should post a video of his new Voltron basketball plays.

#373 Navyboy5499

Navyboy5499

Posted 22 March 2010 - 09:03 PM

I feel as if the cagcast is getting better and better each week. Obviously Shipwreck is a full time member on the show and it's for the better, Shipwreck offers good opinions on new releases. I love the show, keep up the good work!

#374 kilm

kilm

Posted 22 March 2010 - 09:28 PM

Kick ass, podcast! I hope the new logo is gonna be epic

#375 uScGoo

uScGoo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:06 PM

Cheapy, I have the Pioneer VSX-1019AH-K Audio/Video receiver and it's a very good receiver. I think you'll be happy with the Pioneer brand.
"I want the people to know that they still have two out of three branches of the government working for them, and that ain't bad."

-President Dale
Mars Attacks

#376 psychobrawler

psychobrawler

A World of Pain.....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:19 PM

Not 500 comments yet this week, but we're working on it! Great show again. Definitely like the format with the third wheel added.
Posted Image

#377 ghetto educator

ghetto educator

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:26 PM

Great show guys! You make my drive to work and back way more tolerable. Enjoy your lean pockets wombat.

#378 ssssss

ssssss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:37 PM

This is for Wombat.

#379 Nathan_Sama

Nathan_Sama

I'm backwards compatable.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:06 AM

I say keep the original Wombat avatar, but I guess thats not my choice to make lol

#380 MotzCTG

MotzCTG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:08 AM

I think you need to keep the original Wombat, the new one is super cool, but it's wombat!

#381 MistahSmiley

MistahSmiley

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:10 AM

Just listened to the show and it was awesome as usual, gotta say I do enjoy having Boatcrash as a regular on the show he adds a little something extra...As for a Volus named after Wombat in the next Mass Effect, that would be hilarious, cuz I hate to say it but Wombat you are a volus...Keep up the good work guys I enjoy hearing your take on games & the gaming industry every week
Where could one buy Hippety Hops in bulk? - Deadpool

#382 thakingrocka

thakingrocka

El Profesor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:24 AM

i have to start taking notes for things to respond to during the show. it's so long, and then, by the time i get off the train and settle in, i've forgotten what i had wanted to respond to.

here's what i can kind of remember i wanted to say:

forget the clip show. that's for when the producers have to give the writers a break. it is entirely unnecessary, and comes off as cheap most times anyway. if you really want there to be a clip show, it should be short, and feature only the favorite moments from the last 100 shows of the three members involved. if some bored fan wants to put together a clip show, let him, but don't waste time on it, cheapy. you're a busy man what with audiobooing, offloading your kid onto strangers, and dealing with radio interference. :P

the other thing, which i really don't remember well, was japanese storytelling. i'm not sure, but i think i wanted to say that japanese animation, cinema, and storytelling in general, have dropped in quality considerably. i don't know why this has happened, but i at least partly blame ff7 and an overly comfortable culture for the decline.

#383 flyers241

flyers241

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:31 AM

I support Playstation BM development, if only because it takes us one step closer to holodecks and virtual reality stuff like that.

Not that I'm going to buy it, but still, it's worth looking into as long as regular-controller games are still made as well.

#384 Filler2001

Filler2001

Literary Mercenary

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:43 AM

Hey guys, love the show!

In the last 20 episodes, Ive particularly enjoyed Wombats humor, and he usually cracks me up at least twice every show (Jew power!). I also like how Shipwreck can manage to actually play games every week, and help keep the flow of the show to maximum enjoyment. And for you Cheapy, it's always good to hear your life stories, as it always helps ease me into the show after a long day. I really hope you guys have a round table about God of War III in the next 3-5 shows, but other than that, keep up the great work!

#385 Prowl

Prowl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:54 AM

Awesome show guys! The three of you really have a great dynamic, and I love, love, love what Ship has brought to the show!!
Xbox Gamertag: Prowl

PSN Network ID: Prowl

#386 alleiarts

alleiarts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:11 AM

great show I been listening for a while now love your show, first time I posted in here though. I must say I looking forward to have a date at the house and using my hand to slide the menu and then select the movie we watch with Natal... I very interested in that. But imagine pulled out that Move thing.... see if you can imagine the look on that same chicks face(not good she might thing I'm R Kelly)...yeah cheapy I'm black. Good Show and I'm listening

Thanks for you time

#387 triforcer

triforcer

I'd buy that for a dollar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:15 AM

great show! lean pockets are awesome!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#388 Astroman

Astroman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:37 AM

Another great show. Well done, CAGcasters.

Cheapy - I hope you do give Dragon Age a try, despite Wombat's warnings. It's a lot slower paced and more technical than Mass Effect 2, but the writing, voice acting and presentation are every bit as good. If you like that Dungeons & Dragons nerdy stuff it's at least worth a try.

#389 solipse

solipse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:39 AM

So Wombat, any side effects to your lean pocket diet? Great show guys.
Posted Image

#390 as50193

as50193

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:44 AM

why the hell is Wombat eating crappy lean pockets for lunch? Why not make a nice fresh salad or something else besides that microwaved junk?