CAGcast #192: Mustering a Modicum of Nape

• Please log in to reply
465 replies to this topic

#421 Wombat

Wombat

CAGcast or nothin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:21 PM

I do care because it bothers me. I find it pathetic quite frankly. And it's not a free game, it's a free copy that someone else in the community paid for.

that's a big assumption, I don't want a copy from someone in the comminity, in fact I turned one down just this week. Hope that makes you feel better about me.

#422 Foxtrot0245

Foxtrot0245

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:27 PM

that's a big assumption, I don't want a copy from someone in the comminity, in fact I turned one down just this week. Hope that makes you feel better about me.

Haven't changed the CAG avatar to match your twitter avatar yet?
Posted Image

#423 Iron Past

Iron Past

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:47 PM

Hmm, since you guys are supposed to be playing God of War 3 now, you cal all see if I was just imagining at least two references to Kratos' brother. If Santa Monica Studio is really done with Kratos' story arc, I can see his twin picking up the mantle and fighting who we all know the next bad guy will be.

#424 TOE THUMBS

TOE THUMBS

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:53 PM

Great show guys, keep'em coming.

#425 easper

easper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:40 PM

One vote for Wombat keeping the current podcast avatar. WereWombat just sounds freaky.

#426 cgspicer

cgspicer

Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:43 PM

Stereotypes in FFXIII? Yes! Peep this: http://defconawesome...-same-coloreds/ (full disclosure: it is my blog... but I think we all have a similar sense of humor, so yeah).

Also, I wanted to win an amazon gift certificate.

I'm at work so I should probably get back to that...

#427 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:53 PM

Really? Do you really care that much if Wombat tries to snag a copy of a free game? really?

Cheapy and Wombat flaunt Jack Tretton's three year old statement as proof that it's their right to share games, when nobody else at Sony has supported that viewpoint lately and the TOS may say otherwise. Also, Wombat's said on the show that he feels really guilty when just accepting a download code from PR people, so why would it be any different to get those games from Cheapy or Shipwreck?

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#428 Jobbercho

Jobbercho

Do a barrel roll!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:11 PM

Good show this week.
Posted Image

#429 geminas01

geminas01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:02 PM

Thats a pimp ass gym! $10 per entry sounds pretty $$$ though...

#430 Fjordson

Fjordson

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:44 PM

Wombat drop those lean pockets and go with fruit, yogurt & granola. Congrats on the weight loss!

Agreed! You deserve better than those shitty lean pockets.

#431 Kezmer

Kezmer

Disgruntled Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:02 PM

I just wonder how many people who are ragging on Wombat and Cheapy for this have downloaded Illegal music or something of that nature before?

maybe none but just a thought as I know no one would be foolish enough to admit that anyway
122445.png

#432 VidPower

VidPower

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:52 AM

Another great show guys. Shipwreck's humor is great. I hope Wombat is reading this comment while eating a lean pocket and drinking coffee at work.
Don't drink and drive. You might spill the beer.

#433 RobMinhas

RobMinhas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:56 AM

I almost left the cagcast for rooster teeth and joystiqs podcasts but the last few podcasts have been really good. Great work guys.

#434 spoo

spoo

Wood for your sheep

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:59 AM

Agreed! You deserve better than those shitty lean pockets.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Cos by Ozzkev55 | Cock by OTM
The original CAGaming lagoon thread.

#435 VidPower

VidPower

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2010 - 01:07 AM

^^^^^ that was great
Don't drink and drive. You might spill the beer.

#436 eberm72492

eberm72492

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:47 AM

Another great show, keep up the good work

#437 MattZack

MattZack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2010 - 03:30 AM

Wombat, are you going to post before and after photos when you get to your goal weight. Congrats on losing weight.
Posted Image

#438 Bazz

Bazz

SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:06 AM

Yaay!, for shitty Hot Pockets!

I need 1 more sign up if anyone could help please. http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=244985
SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com-Do me a favor and check it out. Would love to hear your feedback;)

#439 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:46 AM

I want to know what "Naufragio" is like when he is mad. I can picture Cheapy and Wombat going off because you guys get ruffled a little on the show from time to time. But whatever you guys say to nudge him, it usually rolls off of him to easily.

I think he might have a secret life... Didn't Dexter the friendly neighborhood serial killer have red hair too?

:lol:

2ic4l5j.jpg

#440 Trivium22

Trivium22

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:00 AM

Nice episode guys! Looking forward to seeing the new album artwork!

#441 deadbodyman11

deadbodyman11

Pines for Cedars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:20 AM

<-Insert Pointless comment/contest entry Here->

Being fucked up is not an excuse to piss in the goddamn fish tank. 

#442 nny77713

nny77713

Rip the System

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:53 AM

Great show guys.
Posted Image

Have you tried turning it on and off again?

#443 Danimal

Danimal

CheapAssing it Since 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:13 AM

Great show. My favorite part was Cheapy's impression of Wombat's co-workers getting all excited about how good he looks with his weight loss. (By the way, congrats on that, Wombat) Cheapy's gay voice is so bad it's awesome.
Posted Image

#444 wayno187

wayno187

Posted 24 March 2010 - 01:24 PM

It helps, Wombat. But I have to wonder where those comments are directed towards then.
Posted Image

#445 portland485

portland485

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:19 PM

I started lauging out loud when you guys started making the ferret noises, lol :P

Nice show guys.
A little place called Aspen.... where the beer flows like wine and the women flock instinctively like the salmon of the Capistrana.

#446 I Am ProZac

I Am ProZac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2010 - 03:02 PM

I don't have much to say other than 'good show' but I have to do my part to make wombat's day more meaningful.
"It is not enough to succeed; Others must fail."

#447 AuntShan

AuntShan

Posted 24 March 2010 - 04:18 PM

Hey guys!
I just found you and thought I would let you know how much I enjoyed the podcast. I'll favorite you and keep tabs on the latest news. I would also love to be included in the contest for the Amazon gift card.
Thanks and keep up the good work-
AuntShan

#448 DragonX2

DragonX2

Posted 24 March 2010 - 05:55 PM

Great Show guys, hopes that makes Wombat's day!
I also loved the Wombat's ferret impression, maybe he's really a ferret?

#449 eeweathers

eeweathers

Posted 24 March 2010 - 08:52 PM

Lean pockets? Poop City... that would explain the weight loss

#450 Dawglet

Dawglet

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:14 PM

OK, if that help's you sleep at night. It's still playing games you didn't pay for. Jack Tretton made a comment three years ago about game sharing, doesn't mean the Sony legal team or the developers agree with it. Unless you are Cheapy's offspring from a previous life, it's still not legal.

"Except as stated in this Agreement, all content and software provided through PSN are licensed non-exclusively and revocably to you, your children and children for whom you are a legal guardian (collectively for purposes of this section, “You” or “Your”), solely for Your personal, private, non-transferable, non-commercial, limited use on a limited number of activated PLAYSTATION┬«3 computer entertainment systems, PSP┬« (PlayStation┬«Portable) systems, and any other hardware devices authorized by SCEA in the United States or Canada (where permitted)."

If Sony is so against game sharing they would of implemented a system similar to what XBLA does.

Even if it is "illegal" there's a big difference between sharing a $10 game with only 5 downloads that's been payed for and torrenting a $60 that nobody payed for.

Also it's a proven fact that nobody reads those user agreements.