Best Buy - Halo Wars - LE - $19.99 (Not YMMV if In Stock)

token2k6

CAGiversary!
Feedback
146 (100%)
In keeping up w/ all these Best Buy LE/CE/SE drops, just got back from one and noticed the price dropped from $39.99 (which I just checked last week) to $19.99.

Houston Galleria location has like 10 copies.

Current monthly RZ coupon for 10% off until 3/21/10 worked perfectly, $17.99.

SKU: 9152463 (Reg. $79.99! lol) Product ID (?) : C3V-00007

In addition to including the standard retail version of Halo Wars , this Collector's Edition includes:

*The Mythic Map Pack from Bungie with three new Halo 3 multiplayer maps: Assembly, Orbital, and Sandbox.
*Halo Wars: Genesis, a graphic novel by Phil Noto, Graeme Devine, and Eric Nylund that follows the Spirit of Fire and examines the very first UNSC military campaign against the Covenant
*Access to the Covenant Honor Guard Wraith in-game vehicle
*Six Leader Cards representing Leaders' with access to elite skills
*A Spirit of Fire Patch for identifying yourself as a real crew member

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked this up last week (Last copy in Peabody, MA) and posted it in the Best Buy clearance thread. Seemed like a good deal. Haven't even opened it yet.

[quote name='kayatai']I picked this up last week (Last copy in Peabody, MA) and posted it in the Best Buy clearance thread. Seemed like a good deal. Haven't even opened it yet.[/QUOTE]

whoops! I haven't stayed on top of a BB clearance thread, only see the YMMV one..makes sense..oh well.

no, i tried, unless someone knows how to check for google cached links other than typing in "halo wars limited edition best buy"..

I posted the sku, I figure people ask, maybe you can go to a store or call, have them check RSS and it will display a list of the nearest 8 stores that could have it..

[quote name='token2k6']whoops! I haven't stayed on top of a BB clearance thread, only see the YMMV one..makes sense..oh well.[/QUOTE]

ah, there probably is only the 1 YMMV/Clearance. the YMMV part on most of these clearances is generally if they have it in stock.

I love the BB CE/LE/SE version clearances, they always like to clean up shelf space on these larger boxes.

[quote name='prateeko']You need to replace a normal link's SKU AND product ID. only need the id now...[/QUOTE]

if that's the number next to the sku on the receipt, I just added it to the first post..

Nice, managed to find this one used in a pawn shop for $15 and thought I was pretty lucky (even though it didn't have the Mythic map pack code with it, although that's not worth as much anymore with ODST out). $20 is a steal since that's the price of the standard non-LE game, although do be aware that the Platinum Hits version comes with the 1600MS Points worth of DLC with it while (3 new maps and 3 new game modes) this one is obviously just the regular game. Still, it's a nice collector's bundle and honestly I don't see much appeal in playing the DLC.

bread's done
Back