Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction for $22.85 at Amazon

Oh, thank you! I've been waiting for this one to drop near $20 for a loooong time now!

Now it's going to sit around until I'm done with FFXIII and GOW3

Tools of Destruction is one of the best PS3 games I've played thus far. Definitely worth a purchase for anyone that hasn't played it yet.

I just picked this up from Best Buy a few days ago and its pretty fun (I played Crack in Time first as it came with my PS3 bundle). The reason I got it is because my kid loves watching me play and its one of the more family-friendly games out there that I could actually enjoy. Good deal.

Go buy this now! :)

nice, i got this a little while ago with a 10$ credit. ive hardly touched it though. i want to beat ratchet and clank size matters (psp) first, and try to get most of the ratchet and clanks on ps2 for cheap. its been awhile so i will probably just start over tools of destruction wheni get back to it.

this has been something ive been doing with alot of my games. im currently playing resident evil 3 on my psp (i beat part 2 on my psx back in the day, but stopped playing the series because it gave me nightmares), i beat resident evil 1 on DS last year, so hoping to get resident evil 4 for cheap soon before i get 5. same with the FF series (im on FF 3 on ds right now lolol)

I've been waiting for it to get into this range for a LONG time. $20 was my price point, but this is close enough.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I got this when Target had em on sale for $10 last year :D[/QUOTE]
I thought it was $15 for a few days as a result of a restock of Greatest Hits version after being on clearance earlier.

GT5 Prologue was $10 though.

For a second I thought this was Crack in Time. I also jumped on it when I saw it at Target for $15. The price had been changed at that point on the system, but not in front of the game.

Strangely I did just beat Up Your Arsenal a few minutes ago. Is Amazon stalking me and sending me messages?

bread's done
Back