Splinter Cell Conviction - Free Secret In-Game Weapon [X360 Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
sccgn.png

I just got an email from Ubisoft regarding the demo and it had the above at the bottom of the email. I already texted and got my code. Just in case there's anyone here that can't see the image here's the message:

"TEXT WEAPON TO 44144 FOR A FREE, EXCLUSIVE IN-GAME WEAPON FOR SPLINTER CELL CONVICTION ON XBOX 360. HURRY! LIMITED NUMBER OF UNLOCK KEYS AVAILABLE!"

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pck21']Thanks OP! I got one too. I opted out as soon as I got my code lol.[/QUOTE]

i did the exact same thing

thanks OP

If anyone gets an extra, or can text for free, I'd appreciate it if you'd pm it to me as I have no texting on my phone - because I own the cheapest pre-paid phone known to man. Thanks in advance.

My cell had premium text messaging blocked so I didn't get my code. I unblocked it and tried to request another but it says I already got one, which I can't see because the text message just says that it was blocked. So if anyone gets an extra code I would be ever so grateful if you gave it to me.

I read this as I was leaving today when you first posted. I ended up texting it on my way out and got it. Here I am back lurking on my computer to say thanks!

I did this yesterday and never got a return text. FAIL.

If anyone has an extra they would like to share, it would be totally awesome and totally appreciated. Totally.

Got it! Between this and the Best Buy text sales it looks like texting is the new way to get deals.

[quote name='Owen']Just double checking is the first part of the weapon code only 3 letters?[/QUOTE]

Yes, this code appears to be an Ubisoft in-game code, not a standard XBL code.

splinter cell is using uplay (the same thing as assassin's creed) where u earn points by completing certain tasks i am just guessing but my guess is thats where u enter the code and thats why its different than a normal xbl code.

I'm not from US, can anyone be kind enough to send me one extra code? Really thanks! Can't wait for the full game. I really liked the demo, I'm gonna play it again later today. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back