Darksiders (360/PS3), £14.99 from Gamestation

Great deal.
Too bad that the shipping is £2.95 to other EU countries, which makes it around £18 for me.

I'll maybe pass this time and hope it goes down again at another shop. I have no hurry.

Last edited by a moderator:
status pending

god i hope this goes through i doubt itl come down this low again for a long time.

[quote name='widow123']status pending

god i hope this goes through i doubt itl come down this low again for a long time.[/QUOTE]

i think it will bomb pretty quick.

game is ok, even nice and the like. could be great fun, if you know what i mean... but definitely not that great commercial success they were hoping for

i expect this will become the common price in a couple of weeks at most...

[quote name='Benedict']Great deal.
Too bad that the shipping is £2.95 to other EU countries, which makes it around £18 for me.

I'll maybe pass this time and hope it goes down again at another shop. I have no hurry.[/QUOTE]
That shipping cost is actually the same or cheaper than what if would cost you to buy the game from a swedish webshop. I don't think you could get it cheaper than £9.95 any time soon and those £5, to me, is not a big deal (50 spänn).

[quote name='Feddan']That shipping cost is actually the same or cheaper than what if would cost you to buy the game from a swedish webshop. I don't think you could get it cheaper than £9.95 any time soon and those £5, to me, is not a big deal (50 spänn).[/QUOTE]

I have too many games to play which is stressing me out. So I have time to wait. My backlog is... :headache:

Running through R&C ToS, Mirrors Edge and then probably PoP at the moment. after that 10+ other games. All bought cheap.

But Darksiders is still on my list, just not collecting dust at my place.

[quote name='Benedict']I have too many games to play which is stressing me out. So I have time to wait. My backlog is... :headache:

Running through R&C ToS, Mirrors Edge and then probably PoP at the moment. after that 10+ other games. All bought cheap.

But Darksiders is still on my list, just not collecting dust at my place.[/QUOTE]

I'd finish Mirrors Edge first, it's not that long so you can get it out of the way.
I'm in the same position but with GOW3, Assassin's Creed 2, and Dead Space.

bread's done
Back