Free Dark One Mask for XBL Avatar

Ibramgaunt249

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Free Dark One, from Metro 2033, mask for you XBL avatar. Just go to this site: http://www.thq.com/uk/news/show/9998

And fill it out, is a UK site but works in the US. Doesn't look like you even need to actually own the game. Downloading it now, will report back on how it looks.

EDIT: Well its pretty ugly, but hey free is free. In the Dress Up section by the way.

UPDATE: According to Metro twitter, "To celebrate the launch of Metro 2033, we'll be posting Gas Mask codes for your Xbox Avatar, IF we hit 2033 followers ;¬) go RT!"

So become a fan of that while you are at it and another free mask :)

http://twitter.com/metro2033

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mr Dude65']That thing is ugly as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!! . . . . . but I got it anyway!!!![/QUOTE]

Have to agree that is ugly but it is free so
Thanks OP

Thanks OP,

Registered Red Faction: Guerrilla as well, gave me another code, says I already have the item, so I think it's another mask.

For anyone interested in what it looks like before downloading it,

300.png

[quote name='Seizonsha']Thanks OP,

Registered Red Faction: Guerrilla as well, gave me another code, says I already have the item, so I think it's another mask.[/QUOTE]

No, it's a code for the demo of the game.

If they're giving codes for every game you register, though, it makes me wonder which are for demos and which are for other things like avatar items...

I've been going through registering each 360 game, so far I've made it to Red Faction Guerrilla, I got a code for it but it's for the Red Faction Guerrilla demo so that's confirmed...I'll let you know if I come across any others.

Just finished registering all 360 games, and the only codes were Red Faction and Metro. Bummer.

But the mask is cool! Thanks again OP.

Got me one of those fancy ugly masks. :D

Now my avatar is wearing a white suit, work boots, and has a sweet bird-like weird mask on, with a Halo thing floating around him. In order to fully appreciate it you must witness it in person. Words just cannot fully describe it. :p :D :)

Thank you very much!

[quote name='AJRogers']Just finished registering all 360 games, and the only codes were Red Faction and Metro. Bummer.

But the mask is cool! Thanks again OP.[/QUOTE]

Registered a few of my other THQ titles as well. Also the Red Faction code shouldn't even pop up on the list because it is for the demo. Why in the hell am I going to want the demo if I'm "registering" my copy of the game?

[quote name='AJRogers']Just finished registering all 360 games, and the only codes were Red Faction and Metro. Bummer.

But the mask is cool! Thanks again OP.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the heads up.

And thanks OP. I like this mask.

hmmm it says I downloaded this but it isn't showing up in my avatar stuff...

*edit* never mind, I found the weird ass bird mask...

bread's done
Back