New Wombat Avatars - Vote Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhipSmartBanky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Apparently the word is that we're getting a new logo for the 200th CAGcast! Since Shipwreck will be taking his rightful place on the logo as a full-time reviews editor I figured I'd take this opportunity to test the water with an update to co-host Wombat.

If you've been following my Twitter feed, you've already seen these:

[IMG-C=120]13045[/IMG-C]
Original Wombat

[IMG-C=120]13046[/IMG-C]
Human Wombat

[IMG-C=120]13047[/IMG-C]
Wombat Wombat

It's ultimately up to Wombat to decide how he wants to appear on the logo so these are by no means "official," but I figured you all would enjoy this sneak peek and have fun voting for your favorite!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't sure if I would (given how used to the "wombat" Wombat I have become), but I really like it. Kinda fitting, since he has gotten into "the industry" more now; a major change since the days when he was (openly) beginning for stuff. :lol:

And, I always like it when you post your original pencils. I like the "organic-ness," if that makes sense.

I'm leaning toward Wombat Wombat, but I admit I like the first version's eyes a bit better. They seem friendlier to me.

[quote name='tcv']I'm leaning toward Wombat Wombat, but I admit I like the first version's eyes a bit better. They seem friendlier to me.[/QUOTE]
This. I vote Wombat Wombat with Original Wombat's eyes.

I prefer the original, Wombat looks creepier in the newer versions...and I like the creepiness IN the CAGcast not on it :p

I gotta say my vote is for wombat Wombat, not human Wombat. I think that having a wombat with black facial hair is creepy and awesome...just like the real Stewart who plays Wombat.

I think wombat should choose. But IMO the human wombat fits best because it shows more how he lost weight compaired to the animal wombats which are heavier.

Its easier to understand how he mite look from the human model also, So stalkers can find him!

Edit: Wombat Wombat is far too furryish.

I love the wombat wombat, and i thought i would vote for him ,but i actually think the human wombat would fit the best. Especially with cheapy's and shipwrecks already being human looking.

I voted for human wombat.
It looks dumb to have Cheapy and Shipwreck as humans and Wombat looks like sombody's pet hamster.

I agree that Wombat Wombat is far too furryish. It creeps me out a lot.

Original or Human Wombat for me please. Either is fine.

I think the votes for glasses/goatee Wombat is being split between Human Wombat and Wombat Wombat. You should have a poll with the two winners to decide the real winner.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Voted for Original. I'd agree to Original Wombat with JUST added glasses. But, Wombat Wombat looks creepy as hell and would ruin the logo.[/QUOTE]

same here ;)

maybe an updated version of the original Wombat? Like and HD version of the original Wombat?

Human Wombat looks scary, and Wombat Wombat is scarier.

All three are amazing illustrations! While the original has sentimental value, Wombat Wombat is a nice re-imagining... sort of how the new TRON: LEGACY movie is to the original TRON.
WOMBAT WOMBAT FTW!

I love wombat wombat because it looks like the original but if the avatar settled down and started having a suburban life.

Why does the human / Wombat abomination look like it got heavier compared to the first two?

But yeah, the original is the way to go. The second and third truly does creep me the fuck out.

I am pretty torn. I mean, I like the original and the hybrid (leaning toward the hybrid one) best. But if the local is being re-designed, it'd be odd to have two humans and a wombat or wombat-hybrid thing. :whistle2:k

Eh, what do I know. Maybe the new logo will have the human version, and the Cagcast will be subtitled "Two Jews and a Ginger."

Heck, I'd even like to hear them get away from using their screen names on the show and give up that old GamePro-like nickname thing. It's just my opinion, though. There's really no need to go spreading it around.

I voted Human Wombat. I love the original design, but as the CAGcast get´s more attention, I think it´s only fair to have a more serious take on his avatar. All three are nice designs though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back