Photo
- - - - -

Any Tokyo CAGs looking to make a few bucks?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cochesecochese

cochesecochese

corrompido e imoral

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:36 AM

There's a one-time event going on the first week of April where some promo goodies are going to be handed out. I really want to get my hands on those goodies. I will make it worth your while so if you're at all interested shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

this signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by satan. go ahead dauntlessly! make rapid progress!

#2 cochesecochese

cochesecochese

corrompido e imoral

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:21 PM

53 views and no replies, eh?

Well, here's a little more info. The event is taking place on April 3rd. It's a MOTHER related event and I'm looking for at least one mint sheet of the Mr.Saturn stickers. If a Tokyo CAG is looking to make $75+ to simply swing by and pick me up a sheet I will be eternally grateful. Should only take a half hour or so.

this signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by satan. go ahead dauntlessly! make rapid progress!

#3 cochesecochese

cochesecochese

corrompido e imoral

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:18 PM

Last shot I guess. Here's the event info.

#4 distantmantra

distantmantra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:44 AM

I get to Tokyo on April 4th. If I were there on the 3rd, I'd pick it up for you.
Posted Image

#5 cochesecochese

cochesecochese

corrompido e imoral

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:26 PM

It's cool. I wouldn't want you to waste your first day in Tokyo on something like this anyways. I'm kind of hoping for someone who has lived in Tokyo for a while and has some free time.

#6 distantmantra

distantmantra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:15 PM

It's cool. I wouldn't want you to waste your first day in Tokyo on something like this anyways. I'm kind of hoping for someone who has lived in Tokyo for a while and has some free time.

I've been there before and Akihabara is on my list of places to stop by, so it really wouldn't be a hassle. However, since I won't even be there on the 3rd, it's all moot.
Posted Image