Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (3/21/10 to 3/27/10)

• Please log in to reply
307 replies to this topic

#301 fukcagmustregister

fukcagmustregister

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:33 AM

I dont have MW2 and ME2 yet and...

I need help deciding which one to get for the 39.99 deal.

Which should I get?

#302 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:17 AM

Which should I get?

Mass Effect 2 definitely. MW2's campaign is short and online is full of glitchers.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#303 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 03:55 PM

crap I lost my kmart coupon and its not on the site anymore, but im still in NYC so they should honor it, anyone have a working link or filesharing thing?

#304 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:25 PM

Just got a $10 RZ cert from BB, but I don't know if I want to buy ME2 at $40. There will just be a GotY release with the DLC anyway.

#305 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:27 PM

Which should I get?

Haven't played ME2, but MW2's campaign is really good, but pretty short. The spec ops mode is ignored by everyone though and gives the game some nice longevity, even more if you've got a friend for co-op. The MP is decent fun but gets to be pretty cheesy at times. Then again, so do most online MPs, BF:BC2 included.
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#306 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 04:05 AM

Haven't played ME2, but MW2's campaign is really good, but pretty short. The spec ops mode is ignored by everyone though and gives the game some nice longevity, even more if you've got a friend for co-op. The MP is decent fun but gets to be pretty cheesy at times. Then again, so do most online MPs, BF:BC2 included.

MW2's MP kept me interested for a while at least. I would go back to it every few days even if I got a new game. Played BC2 for a week, got another game and haven't gone back.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#307 Chickenmumbo

Chickenmumbo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 06:43 AM

The local Kmart is closing down and no new games or accessories get shipped there. Still BB was cool and price matched the new Blue PS3 controller for $34.99. Thats the best price I've gotten one for.

#308 djfp

djfp

Der Kittn Snorglr

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:56 AM

I just noticed that XBOX Live 1600 point cards were 17.99 at BB w/ free shipping and no tax. After 30.00 worth of GZ certs, it only ended up costing 5.98. M$ has been running a lot of great Live Arcade deals lately, so I figured now was a good time to stock up!
Posted Image