Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (3/21/10 to 3/27/10)

• Please log in to reply
307 replies to this topic

#61 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:10 AM

uh , it was copied from SD hours after SD posted it ..

Uh, I was joking.

#62 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:14 AM

K-Mart is the NEW Best Buy :D

#63 Nitro_

Nitro_

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:54 AM

wow

#64 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:00 AM

Well - we'll see if the coupon is fail or not. I am planning on hitting an out of the way GHETTO Kmart this morning...

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014, Borderlands 2, Skyrim

#65 richestudillo

richestudillo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:14 PM

thank you op! and it should work, the coupon says valid at all locations.

#66 cdigital41

cdigital41

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:25 PM

Someone needs to hide that Kmart $10 thread...quick. Thanks for the ad, I was waiting for this one. Do you happen to have the dvds/blu-rays as well? I'm interested in Fantastic Mr. Fox in particular.

Just shows new releases of the week with no stated price......
Xbox Live Gamertag: maverick132004

Currently Playing: Battlefield BC2 360
Marvel Ult Alliance 2 360
MAG

#67 k4lm4n

k4lm4n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 01:54 PM

Thanks, OP! I am off to gamestop to cancel my just cause 2 preorder!

#68 pewpewpew

pewpewpew

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 01:59 PM

Too bad there's no Kmarts around here. Could really use another Dualshock controller.

#69 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:04 PM

This ad isn't usually posted but I think it has a few deals considering the $10 off of $20 coupon. *NOTE* Prices do not factor in the coupon. The prices here are those actually printed in the ad.

The coupon is very dead and YMMV (a corporate response company wide was issued to refuse it and seize it upon exposer), OP forgot to post that and I believe that he is already including the coupon into the prices he has added. Don't believe it unless its actually feasible.

Nice.

I do agree about the coupon. It's as good as dead and will be a distant memory come Tuesday.
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#70 TH

TH

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:10 PM

[quote name='apathylad']$40 for Mass Effect 2 isn't bad for those who missed out on Amazon's Deal of the Day.

Just out of curiosity, anyone remember what was the lowest DOTD price for ME2 so far? Thx.

#71 bywaytm

bywaytm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:19 PM

unless the 360 slim is super quite dont care im sure it will still have a power brick thats noisy as crap

If your power brick is making noise you need to get that checked out before your house burns down. They should be completely silent. Hopefully you have a green light on the brick when its running.
Posted Image

#72 bywaytm

bywaytm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:22 PM

A 360 slim?

...ha...haha....hahahaha.....aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

They cant get a 360 that is 'fat' that doesnt have heat issues and your telling me they are going to come out with a 'slim' model that will run hotter being that the plastic casing will now be 'squeezing' the motherboard even more?

(granted the Jasper model is better but still not immune to the heat issues...I definitely would see the duo Valhalla chip being the one they would use in a 'slim' offering)

'cause that's how they make slim models, by taking the old motherboards and insides, but just cramming them between smaller pieces of plastic, right?

(also, pst, the reason why it came is because pics of the slim motherboard, which is smaller and obviously redesigned, leaked out recently.)

Don't bother. You can't help those who don't even know they are ignorant.
Posted Image

#73 mad_taffer

mad_taffer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:37 PM

Can you use reward zone certs for pre-orders? I wanted to get Just Cause 2 and my certs expire on the 20th. I don't mind going ahead and purchasing the full game if this is allowed. I have $20 worth of certs...

#74 retromufc

retromufc

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:44 PM

If your power brick is making noise you need to get that checked out before your house burns down. They should be completely silent. Hopefully you have a green light on the brick when its running.

I am pretty sure he was either referring to the DVD drive that is very noisy. Either that or he is trolling.

#75 Rouzhokuu

Rouzhokuu

Bio-Shocked!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:44 PM

Where is this $10 off $20 coupon located?

A quick search of the forums was not fruitful. My Kmart is usually pretty good about pushing coupons through, so it certainly won't hurt to give it a shot come Tuesday.
"Don't be a slowpoke, Mister Bubbles. Angels don't wait for slowpokes."
Take a look at my trade-list, eh?

#76 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:52 PM

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=255636

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#77 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:04 PM

Surprisingly good ad this coming week. I hope KMart keeps it up.

#78 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:09 PM

I saw FIVE stars and then there's only ME2 for $40... Disappointed, but thanks OP for the info.

#79 Jiggaloj

Jiggaloj

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:22 PM

In for a controller and possibly Dark Void at $20 (w/ the coupon.) Thanks OP!

#80 IFlyRC80

IFlyRC80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:24 PM

Deal is dead at Kearney St KM in Spfld, MO. Went to get a MS 1600 pt card and as I was walking to cashier in electronics a mgr came in and said not to accept a certain coupon. I walked by the counter and there was a copy of the coupon with "DO NOT ACCEPT" written and highlighted at the top.

#81 Jiggaloj

Jiggaloj

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:30 PM

Deal is dead at Kearney St KM in Spfld, MO. Went to get a MS 1600 pt card and as I was walking to cashier in electronics a mgr came in and said not to accept a certain coupon. I walked by the counter and there was a copy of the coupon with "DO NOT ACCEPT" written and highlighted at the top.

Oh well. I just hope the PS3 controller is listed at the price the OP said. Not holding my breath though.

#82 SativaSam

SativaSam

The Price of Evil

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:56 PM

Can someone link me to the $10 off coupon?

Now Playing...

:ps4: Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition    :xb1: Titanfall

PSN: needLEEr

XBL: needLEEr

Come check out my trade list! Dozens of new titles for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, Vita, & more! Rare Games & Retro too!

#83 TC

TC

Better w/o Kinect

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:01 PM

Thanks for the update. JC2 at $45 is still hot so I may grab that.

#84 dapunisure

dapunisure

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:03 PM

are the ps3 controllers on sale just the black ones? Wouldn't mind a different colored ps3 for $35.

#85 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:05 PM

I will have to hope that my Kmart is still accepting the coupon on Tuesday by some freak chance. 35 dollars is quite good for JC2.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#86 hendrickfan24

hendrickfan24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:09 PM

awesome gonna get a Dualshock 3 for 25 bucks!

#87 buster90

buster90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:12 PM

Man I wish there was a K-mart around here. All of them went out of business years ago.

#88 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:17 PM

I hope I can get enough money together for a DS3. I still don't own one. At 34.99 it seems worth it. I hope Walmart will price match it,but sometimes they give you crap over nothing. I wish I had a K-mart instead of Walmart. Those are some really good deals. Heavy Rain + MAG for 89.99 :)

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#89 beard_of_zeus

beard_of_zeus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:21 PM

I will have to hope that my Kmart is still accepting the coupon on Tuesday by some freak chance. 35 dollars is quite good for JC2.

Yeah, I hear that. I loved the JC2 demo, but I can't justify picking it up at full price, especially since I feel like it's one of those games that will go down in price quickly (plus I have a pretty decent backlog at the moment). But for $35 on launch day, I'd have no excuse :D
Posted Image

#90 SativaSam

SativaSam

The Price of Evil

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:25 PM

Anyone? :X Where can I find the 10$ off coupon?

Now Playing...

:ps4: Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition    :xb1: Titanfall

PSN: needLEEr

XBL: needLEEr

Come check out my trade list! Dozens of new titles for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, Vita, & more! Rare Games & Retro too!