• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:13 PM

Thanks for the tip, grabbed one myself.

#152 Invader Bugs

Invader Bugs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:34 PM

Thanks for this thread, CAG. Finally picked up Wolverine for PS3. I've been wanting that one since release, but just couldn't get myself to pay the full 60 for it, so $15 is a much nicer price.

Also, how is Gamefly's shipping? If it shipped today to NY, how long would does someone think it will take?
[URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242196"][/URL]

#153 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:12 PM

Their shipping is pretty fast. I've received orderswithin 2-3 days.

Batman: Arkham Asylum for PS3 is at $24.99. Hmmmm...I didn't jump on Amazon's deal at $30, so I'll hold off.

#154 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:13 PM

Thanks for this thread, CAG. Finally picked up Wolverine for PS3. I've been wanting that one since release, but just couldn't get myself to pay the full 60 for it, so $15 is a much nicer price.

Also, how is Gamefly's shipping? If it shipped today to NY, how long would does someone think it will take?

Depends on where your closest shipping center is.

#155 L0sther0

L0sther0

Pick me Pick me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:42 PM

I have ordered many games from gamefly and have always found that the quality of the disk is far superior to that of anything from gamestop. but thats not why i am writing

This SALE is going to get me killed. By my wife that is.

I was going to order Star ocean and Halo ODST yesterday but when i went to order ODST was out of stock so i got Red Faction wife was ok because i spent less money. Now ODST is back i stock today so I got it. Haven't told the wife yet.

Not to mention I had to get assassins creed 2 last week from best buy.

You can go about your business nothing to see here Move along Move along

IM IN SO MUCH TROUBLE. but on the other had Yeah me.
Posted Image

#156 blrobbin

blrobbin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:30 PM

Picking up for Xbox 360:

Red Faction
Prototype
Ghostbusters
Call of Juarez
Wolfenstein

Good back log additions 8-)

#157 mrright4you4now

mrright4you4now

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:35 PM

I have ordered many games from gamefly and have always found that the quality of the disk is far superior to that of anything from gamestop. but thats not why i am writing

This SALE is going to get me killed. By my wife that is.

I was going to order Star ocean and Halo ODST yesterday but when i went to order ODST was out of stock so i got Red Faction wife was ok because i spent less money. Now ODST is back i stock today so I got it. Haven't told the wife yet.

Not to mention I had to get assassins creed 2 last week from best buy.

You can go about your business nothing to see here Move along Move along

IM IN SO MUCH TROUBLE. but on the other had Yeah me.

I'm with you on that one..everytime another package shows up I get another lecture and all I can respond with is....BUT IT WAS ON SALE!!
Thats always her excuse for clothes so I figure it works both ways

#158 blrobbin

blrobbin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:59 PM

It should work both ways lol

#159 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:53 PM

I'm with you on that one..everytime another package shows up I get another lecture and all I can respond with is....BUT IT WAS ON SALE!!
Thats always her excuse for clothes so I figure it works both ways

I would agree and not at the same time. When you buy over 20 you tend to get unplayable ones sometimes. I always do the HDD install test with any used games i buy now. The games might play perfectly fine but a scratch can show up later in the game at the same spot over and over. Then you get more game crashes % as well. I had about 80% of the games i bought there pass the install job so i am happy with those. The ones that do not work just drives me nuts cause the more you buy the more % you will hit bad apples. It also depends on what location they are shipping at and who handles the games and tests them before shipping them out. There refund policy rocks so i always go back. The facts are if you buy used anywhere you have a bigger risk of getting unplayable or really scratched stuff. I prefer not wearing down my laser on badly scratched games so i install them on my HDD. I buy them and knew what the risks are cause i did my homework on google.

#160 WickedDemon904

WickedDemon904

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 11:06 PM

I just went to the website and Halo ODST was only $19.99 for the keep it price. Did I miss something?

#161 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:35 AM

Its out of stock to buy used again. The keep it price is generally the same as the buy used price.

#162 WickedDemon904

WickedDemon904

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:39 AM

Its out of stock to buy used again. The keep it price is generally the same as the buy used price.

Anyone knows how long the sale is going to last? I really wanna get that Halo ODST for $20

#163 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 01:33 AM

Anyone knows how long the sale is going to last? I really wanna get that Halo ODST for $20

GameFly is having another used game sale with free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 3/30.

I'm going with 3/30.

default.png2.png

#164 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 04:37 PM

Halo 3 ODST is back in stock.

default.png2.png

#165 Eleven8Eighty3

Eleven8Eighty3

Art Director

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:28 PM

Just got my box with 5 games, perfect mint condition - disk/box/manual. Thanks Cheapy and Gamefly.

#166 GBKeroberos

GBKeroberos

Posted 27 March 2010 - 06:09 PM

Stuff keeps going in and out of stock, it seems.

I bit on UFC 09 because Red Faction: Guerrilla was sold out a few days ago, but it's available now again. Just picked up a copy, $12 is way too cheap to pass up.

Thanks for the heads up Cheapster.
R.I.P. Captain Jack 1962-2005

#167 Boss_Fight_XP

Boss_Fight_XP

Posted 27 March 2010 - 07:28 PM

Couldn't resist it anymore. Picked up CoJ:BiB and MUA2. Finished up two games I was working on this week, so I can justify it. Yeah that's it, that's my excuse.

#168 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 07:48 PM

Got my PS3 Wolverine and Call of Juarez. My only complaint was that one of the little tabs that snaps the CoJ case shut was broken, but other than that, they're as good as new.

They're definitely getting my business again.

#169 SLeeK719

SLeeK719

Posted 27 March 2010 - 08:07 PM

My ODST came in today in pretty much perfect condition. I'm highly pleased with the price, speed of shipping, and condition. Gamefly is pretty awesome in my books.

#170 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:09 PM

Got my Batman & ODST today, both in great condition. Happy as always!

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#171 FuttBuckN

FuttBuckN

Boxing Afficionado

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:27 PM

Damn i missed out on ODST. O de es ti... no mas

Now Playing:
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

#172 ryushe

ryushe

Dopey Otaku Assassin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:29 PM

Ghostbusters shipped today. As always, nothing to complain about.

#173 x_fiddle

x_fiddle

CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:23 PM

Got Halo: ODST, Batman: AA, and Red Faction: Guerrilla today and they were all in fabulous mint condition.

Great deal, thanks!

#174 luminaria

luminaria

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:48 PM

Received my order today. Not quite as good shape as the last sale they had; 3 of the game discs look like they've been resurfaced. The cases and booklets are in mint condition. For the price though I really can't complain.
Posted Image

#175 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:09 AM

I have the money for Halo 3 ODST and its out of stock again. I see people saying they got games in mint condition. I can't hardly believe that after what I got from them. I had to get one resurfaced even. I can't really complain though. Since there games are really cheap.

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#176 Envel

Envel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 04:47 AM

I recieved ODST and Batman today. ODST looked new, it even had an unused 48 hour trial code. Batman was also in great condition.

#177 sillymonkey321

sillymonkey321

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:14 AM

Got my Overlord 2, case/manual great like always but the case has a bunch of scratches on it, they don't look deep though.

#178 teh_minus

teh_minus

TX Cheap Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:19 AM

Got my ODST today. Disk 1 looks resurfaced...Idk what shit is up with that. I might send it back but then i'd risk them not having more in stock by the time it gets there.

#179 GameOverSuckas

GameOverSuckas

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:38 AM

Prototype with 10% and $5 off for $9 sweet

Dude how'd you pull that I want this deal hella bad!

#180 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 06:29 AM

Got my ODST today. Disk 1 looks resurfaced...Idk what shit is up with that. I might send it back but then i'd risk them not having more in stock by the time it gets there.

They dont do exchanges, you can only get a refund from them.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/