GameFly Xbox 360 & PS3 Used Game Sale With Free Shipping

• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#181 jupiterjones

jupiterjones

WHAT THE CUSS!?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 02:08 PM

My copy of PS3 Wolverine arrived yesterday. Case and manual were mint, of course. Disc looked a little rough at first, but wiped off no problem. Thank god for easy to clean Blurays!

Jupiter_Jones.png

Check out my blog on music, gaming, wrestling, movies etc etc. It doesn't totally suck!

http://abloggymess.com/

#182 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:08 PM

Got my ODST today. Disk 1 looks resurfaced...Idk what shit is up with that. I might send it back but then i'd risk them not having more in stock by the time it gets there.

They didn't rent out disc two, only the first disc. That is why that one is in that condition.

I find it interesting that people on here are saying they got mint discs and complain about the quality of their discs from Gamestop.com, because I get the same condition discs from both companies! Maybe they're getting the unused discs while others are getting the heavily rented ones?

#183 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:18 PM

Dude how'd you pull that I want this deal hella bad!

You get it by being a member of Gamefly for three months or so.

#184 Mikocouch

Mikocouch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:31 PM

Where are you guys getting the gamefly coupons? the 10% and $5 and so forth?

#185 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:35 PM

Read the post above yours

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#186 Donnums

Donnums

Great Scott!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:05 PM

Gamefly works like this:

Every 3 months, you get 5 Gamefly dollars.

They expire every 3 months but apparently, the day before it expires, you get a second 5 to stack.

After your first 6 months, you get 5% every used game.

After a year(I think) it's 10% off all used.

#187 Drizztd9

Drizztd9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 12:17 AM

Dang was gonna pick up overlord 2 and call of juarez but oos now. procrastination FTL
Posted Image

#188 kiLLaH_FOB

kiLLaH_FOB

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:38 PM

Halo: ODST is back in stock. Just picked up a copy along with Red Faction.

#189 SpockBlocker

SpockBlocker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 06:30 PM

So I ordered Arkham Asylum on the 23rd, got the shipping confirmation on the 24th. There is no tracking number. Is that normal for GameFly? This is my first GF purchase, and I'm hoping the game shows up today...

#190 Lonedragon87

Lonedragon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 06:33 PM

So I ordered Arkham Asylum on the 23rd, got the shipping confirmation on the 24th. There is no tracking number. Is that normal for GameFly? This is my first GF purchase, and I'm hoping the game shows up today...

bought around 20 or so games from gamefly never looked for a tracking number if you got an email you got nothing to worry about

#191 Boss_Fight_XP

Boss_Fight_XP

Posted 29 March 2010 - 06:56 PM

Everything I have ever bought from them comes snail mail, so there won't be a tracking number. Like previous post said, if it says it's shipped you're straight. Give it about 3 to 5 days.

#192 Back4more

Back4more

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:09 PM

the last game I bought from gamefly arrived in 3 days. guess I was lucky?
Posted Image

#193 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:10 PM

the last game I bought from gamefly arrived in 3 days. guess I was lucky?

That's about the same amount of time it always takes my stuff to get here.

#194 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:11 PM

Thats usually how long it takes for me to get my games also, but I have waited a over week for a game.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#195 SelmaBlair

SelmaBlair

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:23 PM

Just got my copy of Star Ocean:TLH. Case looks good, discs look good and the manual is untouched.

Ordered the 24th, shipped the 25th and received the 29th.

#196 brkptr

brkptr

This was a triumph

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:07 PM

Has anyone tried the online co-op with Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2? My wife and I have played the first one together and had fun split-screen, but if the online 4 player is any good on the sequel I'm thinking this might be worth picking up for $15.

#197 abilyk

abilyk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:12 PM

Red Faction: Guerilla (360) was out of stock last night, but is back in stock now. Grabbed one. Thanks Cheapy!

#198 ryheeles

ryheeles

No days off

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:14 PM

the $5 coupon e-mail i got finally gets Revenge of the Fallen down to a price where I'm willing to bite. It's pretty much impossible for it to not be worth $5, right?

edit: and I got the coupon just over halfway through my 30 day trial via ECA. hadn't even given GF any money yet. guess I got lucky.

#199 xboxsox

xboxsox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:35 PM

Got ODST today, was scratched up but working. Small sample size, but 2 of the 2 order I placed from gamefly have discs no better than gamestop (though they both came in mint boxes w/instructions unlike gamestop).

#200 L0sther0

L0sther0

Pick me Pick me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:14 PM

Star Ocean: The last hope, Halo Odst, and red faction all arrived to today. Very quick only ordered Friday. Disk one of star ocean has some minor dust scratches as does the first disk oh ODST but the rest are like new. I have now ordered 6 games from game fly and they all have arrived in better condition from case to manual to disk than 80% of the ones i bought used from gamestop.

I think i am only buying used games from game fly now.
Posted Image

#201 uncle5555

uncle5555

Grumpy Veteran CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:29 PM

Wow, Gamefly comes through (as usual) but one better, I bought Blazblue for $26 shipped and felt a little bad after Amazon and Gamestop dropped the price down to $19.99. (The limited edition sells for $35-$50 up to $80 sealed)

However when it arrived today the package was larger than anticipated and right off I knew why, they sent the limited edition. I open it up and the slipcase was in good shape, the bluray was still factory sealed, and other than a little dirt on the game, it is in pristine shape, with a perfect case.

I love these guys, long live Gamefly, a year and a half of orders and have yet to be disappointed. :applause: :bow:

#202 luvmysegadc

luvmysegadc

All CAGs hail Hypnotoad!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:37 PM

Dammit!, that's the 3rd time I've missed Halo 3 ODST!!! At least I was able to snag Batman: AA. Thx, Cheapy.

EDIT: I do hate paying tax for online transactions:cry:

Edited by luvmysegadc, 29 March 2010 - 11:40 PM.
tax

#203 blrobbin

blrobbin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:17 AM

My order shipped today and had the tracking number next to each game I purchased. I order 5 and its coming Fedex, may differ if you only purchased 1 or 2 but just thought I'd share that they gave me a tracking number.

#204 fantomgamer

fantomgamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:53 AM

Still waiting for shipping confirmation. Never noticed that it took almost a week to ship. Anyone else in the same boat as me?

#205 Import

Import

The Froogle One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2010 - 01:15 AM

Thanks, bit on UFC. Always wanted it and for $16, couldn't say no. :)
Xbox Live: Import98

#206 Redrazorback

Redrazorback

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:22 PM

Another restock this morning. Just ordered ODST and Overlord II.

#207 nypickle

nypickle

Orange and Blue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:33 PM

finally decided to get in on Ghostbusters (360)

#208 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:39 PM

First time ordering from Gamefly, ordered on the day the sale went live I think. Got Arkham Asylum, Prototype, ODST, and XO: Wolverine. I have to say I am impressed. One of the games looks resurfaced and in good shape but the other three look mint.
Will watch for more sales for sure...

#209 blrobbin

blrobbin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:07 PM

All 5 games came today and I was blown away by their condition! Excellent transaction, thank you cheapy!

#210 djsmf435

djsmf435

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:30 PM

Got my games today...Halo 3 ODST doesnt work :(

Anyone know how they are with returns?