219 replies to this topic

#211 uncle5555

uncle5555

Grumpy Veteran CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2010 - 12:16 AM

Got my games today...Halo 3 ODST doesnt work :(

Anyone know how they are with returns?

Refund only, no replacement, and haven't heard of any issues with returns either, plus I believe they cover shipping, someone else would have to confirm that since I've never had to send anything back to them.

#212 subwayeatbig

subwayeatbig

Posted 02 April 2010 - 12:45 AM

Refund only, no replacement, and haven't heard of any issues with returns either, plus I believe they cover shipping, someone else would have to confirm that since I've never had to send anything back to them.

If you are returning, then you have to pay for shipping. They will then give you a 3 dollar coupon towards your next purchase. Thats what happen when I returned a game after I bought and saw that it was defective.

#213 djsmf435

djsmf435

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2010 - 05:54 PM

If you are returning, then you have to pay for shipping. They will then give you a 3 dollar coupon towards your next purchase. Thats what happen when I returned a game after I bought and saw that it was defective.

They gave me a free shipping label....and credited my account back, they don't do exchanges...? So i have to re order the game....

#214 SelmaBlair

SelmaBlair

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2010 - 09:35 PM

I noticed they restocked Velvet Assassin so maybe there were more added.

I grabbed a copy for the 10$

#215 BeauNER

BeauNER

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:19 PM

I got my copy of Ghostbusters and Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood yesterday. Unfortunately Ghostbusters came in a Transformers Revenge of the Fallen case. I wonder if GameFly will help me out with this small problem.

#216 KnightofHearts

KnightofHearts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:30 PM

I noticed they restocked Velvet Assassin so maybe there were more added.

I grabbed a copy for the 10$

Great highly underrated game.
I Find Giants.
I Hunt Giants.
I Kill Giants.

#217 SelmaBlair

SelmaBlair

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:37 PM

I got my copy of Ghostbusters and Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood yesterday. Unfortunately Ghostbusters came in a Transformers Revenge of the Fallen case. I wonder if GameFly will help me out with this small problem.

Gamefly has pretty good service I'm sure they'll help you out with your problem.

#218 subwayeatbig

subwayeatbig

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:59 AM

They gave me a free shipping label....and credited my account back, they don't do exchanges...? So i have to re order the game....

Nope you have to reorder it, Lucky, they made me pay for shipping and then they gave me a 3 dollar code for their website that expired.

#219 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2010 - 12:50 PM

Great highly underrated game.

Good as a stealth game; atrocious as a shooting game (forced to it for 2 scenes). So if you like to gun, this game is not for you.

#220 djsmf435

djsmf435

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:55 PM

Nope you have to reorder it, Lucky, they made me pay for shipping and then they gave me a 3 dollar code for their website that expired.

Yeah I do. The price went up to 24.99, i contacted them and they gave me a $5 coupon....but shipping isnt free anymore...so its 4.98...i emailed them again, but no response yet