Posted 25 March 2010 - 12:49 AM

Great, I've been waiting for a sale to get these games:

Everyday Shooter
Echochrome
Shatter
Super Stardust HD
PixelJunk Eden
PixelJunk Shooter

I've already got FLOW, FLOWer, PixelJunk Monsters.

Edited by gordojones88, 25 March 2010 - 07:17 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

My problem was this hoarder took all of them including my one copy as I helped her.

#32 mrbutler14

mrbutler14

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:19 AM

I've been waiting for the 'Spring Deals'... I'm hoping for TMNT: Re-shelled...

Dont even bother. I picked it up for 400ms points in the xbox sale and it is Terrible! It is an extremely poor remake and really not even worth $5.

#33 Unrealevil

Unrealevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:31 AM

Come on Wipeout! :D

Posted Image

no sorry don't want you masturbating to my girlfriend while you play wow and eat hot pockets.

#34 iHack

iHack

1337 H4X0R

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:35 AM

Dont even bother. I picked it up for 400ms points in the xbox sale and it is Terrible! It is an extremely poor remake and really not even worth $5.

Damn. I'm a huge TMNT fan, puts me in a bind now... Thanks for the info...
Posted Image

#35 nflsonic

nflsonic

Your Title is Not Enough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:44 AM

Will definitely pick up Everyday Shooter, but does anyone know if this sale reflects the PSP version as well? Will be on a week long trip and could benefit from the portable version.

milesbanner.jpg

Currently Playing:
:ps4: BF4, inFamous: SS   :ps3:: The Last of Us |  :pc:: Starcraft 2 | :3ds:: Pokemon Y | :vita:: Tearaway |  :wiiu:: Zelda: WWHD 

#36 chssnaredrum04

chssnaredrum04

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:56 AM

hoping for peggle...

#37 Jiggaloj

Jiggaloj

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:04 AM

I would've expected Flower to be the first game of the "Spring Fever" sale.Here's hoping it goes on sale later.

#38 salazarmark

salazarmark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:12 AM

No trophies for Everyday Shooter, BTW for those interested.

Only idiots buy games based on trophies or achievements.

#39 salazarmark

salazarmark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:14 AM

I would've expected Flower to be the first game of the "Spring Fever" sale.Here's hoping it goes on sale later.

Well, it has been on sale twice for the last three months already. I bet it will be on it again since this sale will last ten weeks.

#40 Zippon

Zippon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:19 AM

Only idiots buy games based on trophies or achievements.

There's no point in having fun unless you get a gold star sticker on your shirt--so your friends know you had fun!!

It's even better when people use cheats to get more trophies. The trophies are more important than the act of playing the game. F'd-up world, eh?

Thanks, OP, for the heads up. Been looking at both these games. Can't wait to see what's coming.

#41 Diebythesword

Diebythesword

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:42 AM

Wait wut? So are those first games going to be on sale till the end?

#42 J7.

J7.

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:00 AM

Yaahoo.

#43 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2010 - 12:35 PM

Don't know if it is new or part of this deal, but 1942: Joint Strike is also on sale for $5 (50% off).

EDIT: For those that care, 1942 apparently does not have trophies.

Edited by Lucian, 25 March 2010 - 02:41 PM.

#44 chimpian

chimpian

Now 10% more chimp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:10 PM

everyone should get everyday shooter.
great game and trippy as hell
might grab the gravity one...ill have to take a look first.
vivat grendel

Posted Image

#45 chimpian

chimpian

Now 10% more chimp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:12 PM

is gravity crash like solar jet man for the nes but with neon colors?
vivat grendel

Posted Image

#46 EvilIA

EvilIA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:46 PM

Trophies would have sold me on the ps3 version (I already have it on Steam), but if this sale extends to the PSP veresion, I'll bite.

Get your Wallet ready.

This week’s offerings include Gravity Crash (PS3) and Everyday Shooter (PS3) and (PSP) each for $4.99 (regularly priced $9.99).

Everyday Shooter the PS3 and PSP versions are on Sale according to the PS Blog.

#47 pcktlnt

pcktlnt

(vD ' ' )vD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:51 PM

Don't know if it is new or part of this deal, but 1942: Joint Strike is also on sale for $5 (50% off).

EDIT: For those that care, 1942 apparently does not have trophies.

This was a horrid game. I love vertical shooters, but this one left me with no incentive to finish or reattempt. I believe it has online coop, forget if it has offline coop.
2014 Completed ... Games
2014 Spending ... Games ... Movies

#48 Abalistar

Abalistar

Johnny Come Always

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:12 PM

Awesome. Just got a $20 PSN card from a friend. Getting Silent Hill, and needed some stuff to get with the extra money. Might nab Everyday Shooter.

#49 vherub

vherub

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:34 PM

I had read gravity crash was initially glitchy- is it all fixed now?

#50 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:58 PM

There's a demo for turtles: reshelled, download and play that if you don't believe the statement that it's an awful game.

Guardian_owl.png

#51 Brownjohn

Brownjohn

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:04 PM

This was a horrid game. I love vertical shooters, but this one left me with no incentive to finish or reattempt. I believe it has online coop, forget if it has offline coop.

I agree. I played the demo and was extremely underwhelmed.
To each his own.

#52 J7.

J7.

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:30 AM

Wait wut? So are those first games going to be on sale till the end?

ES & GC only until the 31st then the next deal.

#53 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 02:32 PM

I hope one week is a half off sale on the Fallout 3 DLC.
FadeToOne.png

#54 miroresh

miroresh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 03:00 PM

I thought it was Pixeljunk Shooter. Disappointed face. :[

#55 dante.jay

dante.jay

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 03:11 PM

I hope one week is a half off sale on the Fallout 3 DLC.

That is exactly what I'm hoping for too. The 360 versions have been on sale half off a few times already, and I really want to get Broken Steel and Point Lookout (maybe Mothership Zeta too).

#56 ZCG

ZCG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:18 PM

Already have Everyday Shooter & I HIGHLY recommend it. Just can't go wrong at $5. I'll be getting Gravity Crash since it only costs $5 & has trophies.

Thanks OP for the heads up =)

#57 GaveUpTomorrow

GaveUpTomorrow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:25 PM

There's a demo for turtles: reshelled, download and play that if you don't believe the statement that it's an awful game.

I completely disagree. I played the demo immediately when it came out, and upon completion of the demo, I went straight to PSN and bought the game so that I could continue playing. As a huge fan of the old school Turtles games (especially 2 & 3 on the NES), this game brought me back to when I was a kid. I really can't call out anything bad about the game.

As for Everyday shooter, I played it for a short while and was extremely bored. Gravity crash is a lot of fun though.

#58 J7.

J7.

Posted 27 March 2010 - 01:51 AM

Is there a demo for these games? When I get onto PS3 later I'll answer for others if it's not already answered.

#59 uncle5555

uncle5555

Grumpy Veteran CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 04:53 AM

Is there a demo for these games? When I get onto PS3 later I'll answer for others if it's not already answered.

Demos on PSN for...

ES - No.

GC - Yes.

Turtles - Yes.

Pixel JS - Yes, on HK PSN for sure, I think it might be on the US store finally.

#60 iHack

iHack

1337 H4X0R

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:22 AM

I completely disagree. I played the demo immediately when it came out, and upon completion of the demo, I went straight to PSN and bought the game so that I could continue playing. As a huge fan of the old school Turtles games (especially 2 & 3 on the NES), this game brought me back to when I was a kid. I really can't call out anything bad about the game.

As for Everyday shooter, I played it for a short while and was extremely bored. Gravity crash is a lot of fun though.

I figured at $4.99 I should just buy it since I am a pretty big TMNT fan. Pretty stupid of me not to try the demo, but if it does hit $4.99 THEN I'll have to test out the demo. (Just no time right now...)

Seems to me like this is a love/hate game. I feel like I'll be more inclined to liking it though just as u stated...

As a huge fan of the old school Turtles games (especially 2 & 3 on the NES), this game brought me back to when I was a kid. I really can't call out anything bad about the game.

that's how I'm hoping to feel when I get around to trying it... Thanks for the input.
Posted Image