Photo
- - - - -

CAGcast #193: Horse & Bucket

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#121 canestim

canestim

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:17 PM

Listened to the CAGCast earlier this week but just now getting to comment.

LOL at the hotel pictures. Damn the Japanese are pretty freaky. Does anything like that even exist in the US? LOL

Ship has gotten a lot more comfortable, you can really tell. He is starting to open up a lot and say some funny stuff. Cheapy and Wombat were hilarious as usual.

Guess you guys need to change the forum name to CAGCast only? Looks like Ship has set sail away from Foreplay for good.

#122 casual_alcoholic

casual_alcoholic

Amateur Comedian

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:48 PM

Hey just listened to the episode on the way back from PAX! It was nice meeting you Wombat, I forgot to mention who I was on the forums, but I met you immediately after the Live Joystiq episode ended. You seemed surprised that people recognized you, how many other people came up to you at PAX? Also I was going to ask you at PAX if you could plug my friend Siobhan on American Idol, but I forgot so I'm going to ask now. You mentioned you watched it on some episode. Hope you had an awesome PAX, and great episode as always!

#123 Kuromimi

Kuromimi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 03:32 PM

Awesome show guys! Keep up the good work.
Posted Image

#124 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:35 PM

do you guys ever talk on the phone/skype/some other voicechat thing about games? the ME2 and Metro whatever talks seem like you don't

I think gameroom should either be bundled collections of games or a certain amount of msp a month or something for unlimited play.

#125 shipwreck

shipwreck

CAG Reviews Editor

• Super Moderators

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:18 PM

We talk to each other a lot during the week, but usually keep the game talk for the shows.
"Red-Headed Pain In The Ass" - Wombat
Posted Image

#126 vivalanoah

vivalanoah

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:57 PM

Just started bathing myself in the splendor and glory that is the CAGcast. I don't know how I got by all of these years without you guys! All three of you guys are hysterical, although I am a bit weirded out by Cheapy's bondage fetish. You look out for yourself now, Mrs. Cheapy.

#127 pelf21

pelf21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2010 - 05:11 AM

those bonus pics are........nasty........

good show though.....

#128 BigPoppa99

BigPoppa99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2010 - 01:59 PM

made my week. That love hotel. Reminds me of the old Vault in NYC

#129 edureboucas

edureboucas

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:20 PM

Thanks! Awesome show!

#130 Bill Bonney

Bill Bonney

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:29 PM

Great show guys! Also about the static you get with your headset, have you asked anyone in the area what they use to get rid of it? Japanese are high tech, I would of asked them first.

#131 Imallvol7

Imallvol7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:04 PM

The show has really picked up lately guys. You have me laughing out loud. Looking forward to this weeks. And I see your offers of free games/money has increased the amount of comments for each CAGCast ha. I want some sbarro.

P.S. I hate my 360 avatar so much. The 360 is the WRONG audience for this sh*t.
PSN --> Imallvol7
Xbox Live --> Imallvol

#132 turkeycat79

turkeycat79

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:02 AM

Looks like your advertising of GAMECRUSH over whelmed their servers!!!! Check out their claim!!!!

http://www.cheapassg...pictureid=13511

#133 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2010 - 04:41 AM

We talk to each other a lot during the week, but usually keep the game talk for the shows.

That sounds hot

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#134 PythagorasGamer

PythagorasGamer

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 31 March 2010 - 05:45 AM

I agree about the 3DS announcement right before the XL comes out. How in the world does Nintendo sell so much stuff? It baffles me.
I also think Ship is a definite positive addition. I'm very late in saying that (b/c he has been on for quite a while), I know.

#135 Sigma

Sigma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:47 AM

Another good show, but this time complete with creepy Japanese love hotel pictures!

By the way, if you guys are still playing Bad Company 2 online, send me an invite. I'd love to play some BC2 with Cheapy, Shipwreck, and I guess that other guy too.
Posted Image Posted Image

#136 SRDMizzou

SRDMizzou

Posted 31 March 2010 - 12:36 PM

Thanks for the great podcast. Makes the commute go by so much faster.

#137 blacksanta87

blacksanta87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:05 PM

fun fun fun fun fun fun YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA fun fun fun fun fun fun YEA!! YE YA YAAA!! FUN FUN FUN FUN!!! xD!!!!!!! where the hell.. :3! IMSOHAPPY!
Pigtails are for face Fucking.

#138 blacksanta87

blacksanta87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:18 PM

I can't wait for tonights show!
Pigtails are for face Fucking.

#139 Wingwright

Wingwright

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2010 - 05:46 PM

Great show, but your Metro 2033 section drove me nuts. Nuclear, nuclear, nuclear. Not Nucular. You wouldn't say that electrons surround a nuculus, would you?

I'm pretty sure this segment gave me OCD!

#140 jeffhesser

jeffhesser

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 05:44 AM

better late than never - just wanted to chime in on last weeks comments that Shipwreck and wombat had about how some of the sites have given their staff a voice and how this keeps readers coming back for more. personally i never read blogs until i started getting into podcasts and getting to know the people. It's good for the people and the business (until the business wants to fire one of them....). anyways, great show - it's what has me wandering to your site from time to time and following you on twitter. keep it up.

#141 zippyzo

zippyzo

Posted 02 April 2010 - 11:49 PM

I don't quite understand why Wombat feels compelled to make fun of BoatCrash. Just because he has a harem of 12 year-olds and a wife who seems more interested in talking to Wombat doesn't mean that he deserves it. I'm sure he gets enough abuse from his fellow pedophiles about being such a geek.
Read my awesome new reviews:
Big Brain Academy haha

WATCH PURE PWNAGE!!!!!