Ballocaust.jpg

I know what team I'm on.

The white team. :whistle2:(

[quote name='munch']I wish I had another set of hands . . .[/QUOTE]

No need with this:

NSFW
http://www.somjapan.com/global/mens_som/index.html

[quote name='Chika']go I'm so bored[/QUOTE]

being paid (sort of) to be bored is good...

--

i swear, my distaste for my current job is getting to me. i just got my former team lead to tell my former manager that if they offered a promotion, i'd go back and work for them. she's apparently going to keep it in mind. :whistle2:k the only problem would be getting my current management to let me go...

Ackbar, be sure to play Crackdown 2, let me know how fun it is.

-------

Gameroom looks like it has potential but there are no arcade games that i'd want at the moment. I hope they add Rampage and Spy Hunter sometime soon.

I did enjoy the free achievements though, scored 80pts just for checking stuff out and putting up decorations/themes.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Ackbar, be sure to play Crackdown 2, let me know how fun it is.

-------

Gameroom looks like it has potential but there are no arcade games that i'd want at the moment. I hope they add Rampage and Spy Hunter sometime soon.

I did enjoy the free achievements though, scored 80pts just for checking stuff out and putting up decorations/themes.[/QUOTE]

I only got 75. I wonder which one you got that I missed.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I only got 75. I wonder which one you got that I missed.[/QUOTE]

Probably the one for checking out the showroom, that one was kinda hard to find. You have to press "X" on one of the menus to get to it.

[quote name='JJSP']Disneyland tonight. Gotta put that annual pass to good use.[/QUOTE]

You just gave me an idea. Someone should take North Korean Propoganda posters and replace the images of the Dear Leader with Mickey Mouse.

Everything else would remain the same.

[quote name='manthing']No need with this:

NSFW
http://www.somjapan.com/global/mens_som/index.html
[/QUOTE]:lol:

Oh, Japan.

I am completely addicted to Rescue Me.

~~~

I also have a large soft spot for the Monte Cristo sandwich with raspberry preserve.

I dunno. It might be a Uverse only thing, but we've got free Showtime/TMC till Sunday. Unfortunately, there doesn't look to be much on worth watching outside of There Will Be Blood in HD.

Yeah Showtime is pretty weak, we only get it during Summer/Fall for Weeds and DEXTER and promptly cancel afterwards. Also, no U-Verse here, we got TWC...so meh.

I just got back from dinner with my family for my uncle's birthday. We know the owner of the place and he came out to say hello to the family. My mom asked him if he was in a "largest belly competition" with my uncle only to find out that home slice has a huge tumor in his stomach. Thanks for ruining dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back