The Wii U Pre-Order Thread - $349.99/$299.99 - 11/18/12

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8921 replies to this topic

#6361 DjRoo

DjRoo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

I called Best Buy this morning and converted my order from shipping to store pick up. They made the change and within seconds, received a confirmation email and then I received another email indicating it was ready to be picked up. Called the store to check on it and they said that they received the ticket for pick up but it would be available on Sunday, not today. Bottom line is I have it confirmed and I will have it on Sunday! WooHoo!

#6362 Chin35char

Chin35char

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

So, has anyone received a confirmation email from Kmart? I pre-ordered online yesterday and still haven't receieved my email, even after numerous attempts to get it re-sent.

#6363 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

Almost grabbed one from Target, but decided not to... $60 for Mario is too much, hate bundled consoles. Almost pulled the trigger though because I don't have to waste more time in the stores. The other thing pulled me back besides the $60 bundled Mario game is the shipping date... If I'm getting it, I want it before Thanksgiving so that guests can play it.

#6364 druggie218

druggie218

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

Come on target start shipping orders!

#6365 pjarvi

pjarvi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

Got the shipped notice from Gamestop, but tracking shows they just printed the label. It would be nice if they did get delivered tomorrow, but Monday or Tuesday is all I expect.

#6366 druggie218

druggie218

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:46 PM

Anyone receiving a shipment notification/tracking# is gonna have to wait until tonight after the packages are actually picked up to see where they are and when they will be delivered. If it gets picked up tonight for Next day air it might be delivered tomorrow.

#6367 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

all gone at target.. just tried adding it says max quantity added (which was 0).

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#6368 TheNeck

TheNeck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

anybody who lives in southern california close to riverside, the bestbuy on tyler st is doing a midnight release, and the lady said they have plenty of deluxe models for sale even after fulfilling all preorders.

#6369 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

Got a shipping confirmation from GameStop.com. GameStop in-store preorder is safe. Best Buy will be getting in 24 Deluxe for 8 preorders. I was also able to find two friends who missed out on preorders too, so I'm happy I was able to help them out.

UPS Ground takes, what, 5 days?

#6370 Moonlk

Moonlk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

GameStop just shipped mine. Thanks for the replies.

No really.
http://moonlk.blogspot.com - My Gamer Blog!

#6371 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

So the wireless on my modem doesnt seem to really hold a signal up anymore. Anyone able to recommend a good wireless router so I can get it when I get the Wii U since it will have to be connected wireless?

#6372 djduke316

djduke316

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

Anyone receiving a shipment notification/tracking# is gonna have to wait until tonight after the packages are actually picked up to see where they are and when they will be delivered. If it gets picked up tonight for Next day air it might be delivered tomorrow.

Just got mine from gs.com a few minutes ago.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6373 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

This guy obviously has no idea what people are willing to pay to get a console a day early.

Holy shit....that guy could have probably doubled that...

Edit: nevermind 2 day shipping lol
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#6374 Bivensra

Bivensra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Yeah. I cannot agree more.

But there are always some idiot parents.

My sister in laws, sister in law would do this for her son. He is a straight A student and does not give his parents any grief. If you go the extra effort to get something what is the problem w/ making a profit? You go to college to get an advance degree. You should be rewarded for putting in the extra time and effort by making more money. My 2 cents. I will sell my extra to a friend at cost b/ if they do not want it I want to be rewarded for my effort.

#6375 8bitgamer

8bitgamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

well target delayed my order till 11/20. Not bad i suppose. I guess ill camp nintendo world tommoorw, and cancel the target one if i get one.

#6376 metsfan1545d

metsfan1545d

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

So the wireless on my modem doesnt seem to really hold a signal up anymore. Anyone able to recommend a good wireless router so I can get it when I get the Wii U since it will have to be connected wireless?

the new airport express from apple is really really good

#6377 tcrash247

tcrash247

ghosts.nin.com

• CAGiversary!

Shit, I would leave work and be on the road when Target preorders came back up, ugh. Help me Kmart, you're my only hope.

#6378 trashtalkhc

trashtalkhc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

well target delayed my order till 11/20. Not bad i suppose. I guess ill camp nintendo world tommoorw, and cancel the target one if i get one.

Did they send you an e-mail?

#6379 Rockym

Rockym

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Better go now. I saw about 20 people in line this morning.

#6380 nachosgrande

nachosgrande

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

I just got a netgear n900 and it has changed everything. We can have every ipad, laptop, console and smart tv online at once and they are all still blazing fast. Only problem is my TB PX5 headphones get a lot of static since they also use the 2.4 ghz frequency.

#6381 8bitgamer

8bitgamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

Yes i got an email.
No reason to go this early, people are nuts.
I went at 3:00 for the Wii at toysrus. we had bout 4000 people online, and everyone got one.
Heck they even let us buy 2 per person.

I am sure nintendo's flagship store will have plenty of stock to last Tommorow.

#6382 8bitgamer

8bitgamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:01 PM

We just found out about an unexpected delay that affects your order placed on 11/16/2012. We're sorry, but we may not be able to deliver your item(s) by the estimated delivery date you received with your original order. New estimated delivery date(s) are included below.
You will not be charged for any items until they ship. If items need to be shipped separately, your shipping charges will not increase.
The delayed items will be automatically shipped to you if they become available before the new estimated delivery date.

We're sorry for the inconvenience and we will get the items to you as quickly as we can.

Thanks for shopping at Target.
Team Target

delayed item(s) quantity

Wii U 32GB Deluxe Set Console + New Super Mario Bros. U - Black (Nintendo Wii U)

New Estimated Delivery Date: 11/20/2012

#6383 chopper731

chopper731

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

My sister in laws, sister in law would do this for her son. He is a straight A student and does not give his parents any grief. If you go the extra effort to get something what is the problem w/ making a profit? You go to college to get an advance degree. You should be rewarded for putting in the extra time and effort by making more money. My 2 cents. I will sell my extra to a friend at cost b/ if they do not want it I want to be rewarded for my effort.

Wasn't the response you were responding to about buying their child a videogame console because they laid on the ground rolling and screaming that they didn't have one?

BTW, Target.com sent me a shipment confirmation email for Tuesday delivery and when I tried to cancel my gamestop.com order they said they couldn't cancel it because it had already been packaged for shipment even though the status is still just "open" on their website.

#6384 eighty6

eighty6

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

I ordered the Deluxe Bundle from Target at 11:30am CST today. Originally, the estimated delivery date was 11/19. It has since moved to 11/21.

#6385 TimboSliceGB

TimboSliceGB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

We just found out about an unexpected delay that affects your order placed on 11/16/2012. We're sorry, but we may not be able to deliver your item(s) by the estimated delivery date you received with your original order. New estimated delivery date(s) are included below.
You will not be charged for any items until they ship. If items need to be shipped separately, your shipping charges will not increase.
The delayed items will be automatically shipped to you if they become available before the new estimated delivery date.

We're sorry for the inconvenience and we will get the items to you as quickly as we can.

Thanks for shopping at Target.
Team Target

delayed item(s) quantity

Wii U 32GB Deluxe Set Console + New Super Mario Bros. U - Black (Nintendo Wii U)

New Estimated Delivery Date: 11/20/2012

still not bad like a two day delay

#6386 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Couldn't you return it to any Gamestop if you don't want to keep it?

#6387 grecianfox

grecianfox

Ambulance Chaser

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

Was number 2 on the waiting list at a local SG for a deluxe. Wife just got a call that they received more than anticipated and that they would hold mine until Tuesday. Definitely made my day.

#6388 tcbys

tcbys

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

Why does gamestop.com say 5-10 Business days for shipping. When its using UPS Ground.

The game I got from kmart.com used UPS Ground and it came in 3 days.

#6389 Nico8912

Nico8912

Claptrap's Minion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16833124190

I have this router, it's by no means best of the best but it's a very highly rated router and it works very well with my PC, 3DS, Wii & PSP so far.

#6390 Renaissance 2K

Renaissance 2K

*nom nom nom*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

Seconding the recommendation for the Netgear N-series. I have an N600, and it's sensational. You definitely get your money's worth when you buy a premium router.