• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8921 replies to this topic

#6781 TimboSliceGB

TimboSliceGB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:26 AM

i really hope nintendo gets solid third party support this time

id love if i could just have a wii u and be able to ignore microsoft and sony and not feel left out

a real gamer should have every system seeing each system has decent 1st party games

#6782 rckola911

rckola911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:27 AM

I went to Walmart to pay off the two systems I had layawayed. I told he I had two layaway orders. They sold me Both systems out right there. Not only that, but they didn't charge me the remaining balance on the second system (I had them on two separate orders under my account.) , which was $180. After I swiped my card, she handed me both systems. I asked if I was good to go, and she said yes. I didn't notice I wasn't charged for the second one until I got home.

Will the second system I have be considered stolen in their computer? Can it be registered for warranty, or anything?

Man i know it sounds sweet to get that 2nd system like that but please consider taking it back. The employee will probably be fired and they will trace it back to your credit card "i work at a bank". THey will charge you for some bullshit misdemeanor taking stolen property or some crap. I wouldnt even risk it.

#6783 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:28 AM

LOL - your Avatar says hates shady people and your write that, wow. Not judging, just laughing.....:grouphug::fridge:

I was being sarcastic.

I know, it doesn't translate well.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#6784 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:28 AM

just got this same email and i was one of the first to order when it went up on CAG. Fuck frys

same I was one of the first to order.. I assumed it was going to be canceled but DEFINITELY staying away from frys from now on

#6785 vtswordfish

vtswordfish

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:29 AM

Ehh if he plays dumb with it I doubt they'd charge him for anything, they'd probably make him pay off the other though.

#6786 sensuitomo

sensuitomo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:30 AM

Hello fellow michigander! Lol :)

I checked my walmart today too, to see if they were doing a midnight launch (just to make sure, you never know) and the disgruntled lady checked and told me "Duh, yeah". So.. rude service.. but no choice but to go there.

see this is the walmart on 14 and van dyke which gets lots of business but no wii u midnight launch, heck i'm not sure how many people preordered them at our super walmart (24hour place) will call tomorrow though to double check if they are or not.. hell i might print that memo out and see if i can get some help without resorting to complain(got work in the morning and dont want to rish loosing this system)

Edited by sensuitomo, 17 November 2012 - 03:34 AM.
useless crap on there.. man do i write useless crap

#6787 pissoffbakaburi

pissoffbakaburi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:30 AM

I was being sarcastic.

I know, it doesn't translate well.

Ha Ha - it's cool - I seriously fell out of my chair laughing when I read that. Thank you!

:lol:

#6788 Sludgepond

Sludgepond

The Trigger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:31 AM

I am thinking I may buy somewhere and return my newegg copy with the receipt

I'm doing the same thing. This works right?

#6789 rckola911

rckola911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:32 AM

Ehh if he plays dumb with it I doubt they'd charge him for anything, they'd probably make him pay off the other though.

yeah your probly right hes gone and outta there. Well i would feel bad for the employee though they might get their butt handed to.
I may also be just jelous because these guys are just walking in and out with their system and i have to wait another day lol.:booty:

#6790 admiralvic

admiralvic

see this is the walmart on 14 and van dyke which gets lots of business, nut no my nintendo fan nerd is going to the gamestop next door to pick it up (one of our friends had a preorder but didnt have enough money, so my nintendo nerd is buying his copy there(to hold onto) and the one he layawayed at the walmart heck i'm not sure how many people preordered them at our super walmart (24hour place) will call tomorrow though to double check if they are or not.. hell i might print that memo out and see if i can get some help without resorting to complain(got work in the morning and dont want to rish loosing this system)

good luck, most of the people I find here are either uninformed and refuse to help or are informed and won't help.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#6791 pissoffbakaburi

pissoffbakaburi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

see this is the walmart on 14 and van dyke which gets lots of business, nut no my nintendo fan nerd is going to the gamestop next door to pick it up (one of our friends had a preorder but didnt have enough money, so my nintendo nerd is buying his copy there(to hold onto) and the one he layawayed at the walmart heck i'm not sure how many people preordered them at our super walmart (24hour place) will call tomorrow though to double check if they are or not.. hell i might print that memo out and see if i can get some help without resorting to complain(got work in the morning and dont want to rish loosing this system)

I read that shit five times and I still don't know what the Fuck you are trying to say, lol.

#6792 TimboSliceGB

TimboSliceGB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

has nintendo ever gave a reason why they release their stuff on sunday? i could understand why they would do it in japan seeing sunday is really the only day people their have off of work and it's like a holiday every week, but not sure why it's the same day in u.s.

#6793 TheNeck

TheNeck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:33 AM

I checked my walmart today too, to see if they were doing a midnight launch (just to make sure, you never know) and the disgruntled lady checked and told me "Duh, yeah". So.. rude service.. but no choice but to go there.

i live in california and stopped by my walmart after work, same rude service. :-(

they must have a training class to show all their employees how to be rude. LOL

#6794 pissoffbakaburi

pissoffbakaburi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:34 AM

I'm doing the same thing. This works right?

No fucking clue man! We could be screwed lol! :bouncy:

#6795 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:35 AM

i live in california and stopped by my walmart after work, so rude service. :-(

they must have a training class to show all their employees how to be rude. LOL

I am wondering if they are just being rude because they will be the ones covering the midnight shift.. lol :)

Kat_Siggy80.png Katsumica.png

#6796 metsfan1545d

metsfan1545d

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:37 AM

u cant return a systen bought some place else to another store

#6797 TimboSliceGB

TimboSliceGB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:38 AM

to be honest it's possible i have worked in retail for years and have seen it happen by mistake in my store. If store by mistake scans on the upc it will show up in the system the barcode on systems are the only things dif. seeing he would have a legit recipt showing his purchase they might take the one from newegg

#6798 rckola911

rckola911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:39 AM

FOr bestbuy cagers theres some BS GLITCH that took out some preorders hope it wasnt u or i
http://www.forums.be...tch/td-p/616090

#6799 TheNeck

TheNeck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:39 AM

I am wondering if they are just being rude because they will be the ones covering the midnight shift.. lol :)

LOL sucks to be them, im glad i have a M-F job with the weekends off as well as holidays.

#6800 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:40 AM

Newegg Games processing... check

Newegg Pro Controller pushed back to December.. check :(

Kat_Siggy80.png Katsumica.png

#6801 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:40 AM

Looks like my Newegg games getting ready to ship, got notice of charge ... Damn so now I will have Mario, Zombie, Assassins Creed III but no system until Walmart.com gets off its ass and ships. Lady at CS Said it would Monday I won't hold my breath Walmart is halfassed.
Posted Image

#6802 Sludgepond

Sludgepond

The Trigger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:41 AM

I understand this wont work with systems but what about games?
Example: Buy from newegg and Walmart, open Walmart copies, return newegg sealed copies to Walmart. Anyone try this?

#6803 bodine1231

bodine1231

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:41 AM

My order from Target that I placed yesterday (white system w/mario) shipped! When I was checking out I chose the express Sunday delivery however my tracking states Tuesday delivery,will they refund my shipping?

#6804 TimboSliceGB

TimboSliceGB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:44 AM

Example: Buy from newegg and Walmart, open Walmart copies, return newegg sealed copies to Walmart. Anyone try this?

that will 100 percent work seeing they all have same upc

#6805 metsfan1545d

metsfan1545d

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

to be honest it's possible i have worked in retail for years and have seen it happen by mistake in my store. If store by mistake scans on the upc it will show up in the system the barcode on systems are the only things dif. seeing he would have a legit recipt showing his purchase they might take the one from newegg

each system has a unique serial number and any register worth a dam will require a serial scan and a upc scan

#6806 Josh5890

Josh5890

For AC New Leaf 3DS- 3110-4025-7228

• CAGiversary!

Three games are being processed from Newegg; NSMBU, AC III, and Sonic Racing. Pro controllers are up in the air.

I need a new signature.

#6807 metsfan1545d

metsfan1545d

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:45 AM

games will work fine

#6808 rckola911

rckola911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

As long as the game is sealed they dont care they WILL ask for your drivers license number though to track you how many times u do it etc. I did this always back in the day and it still works. If the game is opened they wont help at all.

My order from Target that I placed yesterday (white system w/mario) shipped! When I was checking out I chose the express Sunday delivery however my tracking states Tuesday delivery,will they refund my shipping?

They should, or you can always call your credit card company and dispute the expressing shipping charge and they will most certainly give it back to you.

#6809 Sludgepond

Sludgepond

The Trigger

• CAGiversary!

that will 100 percent work seeing they all have same upc

That's what I figure!

#6810 SuperSonic128

SuperSonic128

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

I'm thinking I will go back sometime tomorrow and talk to someone. Like I said, I had both systems at home before I even noticed it. Still, I can imagine it being kinda funny to walk into the store with the item that people are going to be lined up for, in hand. Actually... it worries me that they might just take it away because I was stupid enough to bring a console back in that is unreleased, and was handed to me being only half way paid off.