The Wii U Pre-Order Thread - $349.99/$299.99 - 11/18/12

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8921 replies to this topic

#6991 TimboSliceGB

TimboSliceGB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:28 AM

Timbo, does your keyboard not have a comma button?

it don't just to make people like you mad

#6992 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:29 AM

it don't just to make people like you mad

Raging

#6993 jedi0077

jedi0077

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:52 AM

All these consoles hitting I may head into Walmart and grab mine out of layaway in the am.

#6994 vtswordfish

vtswordfish

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

Well got a delayed shipping notice from target.com, starting to think I'm never getting a Wii-u :(

#6995 djricekcn

djricekcn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:04 AM

I don't know how it is with Kmart but with BB, mine was set to shipout in December. I called in, complained /explained about my situation in a civilized way and shipped it out yesterday at the end. try it?

long story short; they dont' know why it was backordered and they confirmed i ordered it when preorder was up so they shipped it.

#6996 jojojonny

jojojonny

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:10 AM

I'm going to stop by Wal-Mart tomorrow afternoon to see if they'll let me have mine early. If not, then I'll just go by Sunday afternoon. I also have ZombiiU, NSMB, and a pro controller at Gamestop for pick-up. Should be a busy day!

#6997 Ashlee

Ashlee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:21 AM

has nintendo ever gave a reason why they release their stuff on sunday? i could understand why they would do it in japan seeing sunday is really the only day people their have off of work and it's like a holiday every week, but not sure why it's the same day in u.s.

Maybe because the week in the US starts Sunday? So Nintendo is releasing games and consoles at the beginning of the US week? Not sure of course just a guess :/

Nice to know many people already have their Wii U already! Walmart did this with the 3DS price drop and many people were able to buy a 3DS for $80 off and still were able to download the embassador games - funny stuff x3

and I was impressed reading about Fry's like seriously? Even the first guys who pre-ordered got their pre-orders cancelled... lame :/

Well just wanted as well post that PLEASE stop the discussions about GTA, Manhunt, RAM, and other stuff that are not related with the Wii U pre-orders! It's so annoying @_@!

Edit: !!!

#6998 Octopod

Octopod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:29 AM

Live stream

http://www.own3d.tv/...ect/live/400562

Or was.

#6999 camp

camp

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

omg my walmart.com order for the deluxe without a bundle isn't able to be canceled anymore... that means its shipping!

#7000 thetruth1983

thetruth1983

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:04 AM

I ordered 2 of the Deluxe from Target on 31 October and they both shipped last night!

#7001 rhymenoceros

rhymenoceros

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:07 AM

Just paid off my Wii U at Gamestop. Should be there on Sunday morning for me!

#7002 thetruth1983

thetruth1983

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:14 AM

i was talking about grapics cards you can't tell the diff of lets say a grapchis card that has 1 gb dedicated memory to 2 gb dedicated memory they don't make a game better looking or what not. im in college for computer engeneer i know what im talking about lol

Battlefield 3 and Crysis 2 are two games (off the top of my head) that benefit greatly from having more Vram.

#7003 coolz481

coolz481

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:39 AM

If any new Wii U owners are looking to pick up extra Wiimotes for multiplayer, Toys R Us has Flingsmash w/motion plus remote for $19.98 (the 20% off shows after you add it to your cart). Shipping sucks, but if you have a store nearby with it in stock, you're saving $20 off the remote alone.

http://www.toysrus.c...ductId=10870696
\\:D/

#7004 rockstarnati

rockstarnati

PlayStation 4 Day One Owners Club

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:46 AM

I wonder if this is going to be any good...

InterWorks Controller Pro Wii Remote + Classic Controller for Wii and Wii U

PSN: rockstarnati | XBL: rockstarnati

Check out this thread to get an Xbox One or $480 cash/gift card for FREE! This is 100% legit!

The more CAGs who do it, the more CAGs who get free Xbox Ones, cash or gift cards!!!

Here. Have another! FREE Wii U or $350 cash!

But wait, there's moreFREE PS Vita or $300 cash!

And more still! FREE iPad Mini or $430 cash!

#7005 TheNeck

TheNeck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:51 AM

I wonder if this is going to be any good...

InterWorks Controller Pro Wii Remote + Classic Controller for Wii and Wii U

thanks for the link, this looks pretty promising and $15 cheaper than the wii u pro controller. i might have to get one and check it out.

now i need to figure which store to get in line for later today, wish me luck. :D

#7006 rockstarnati

rockstarnati

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:55 AM

thanks for the link, this looks pretty promising and $15 cheaper than the wii u pro controller. i might have to get one and check it out.

now i need to figure which store to get in line for later today, wish me luck. :D

No problem... and good luck. haha... This controller looks like it could be a good alternative for Wii and Wii U games that don't support the pro controller or classic controller.

Check out this thread to get an Xbox One or $480 cash/gift card for FREE! This is 100% legit!

The more CAGs who do it, the more CAGs who get free Xbox Ones, cash or gift cards!!!

#7007 TheNeck

TheNeck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:59 AM

No problem... and good luck. haha... This controller looks like a good alternative for Wii and Wii U games that don't support the pro controller or classic controller.

thanks i will need it i think :-(

my dumb ass just decided on wednesday to get a wii u :-(

#7008 codeblue

codeblue

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:34 AM

So Target cancels my day one pre-order but is fulfilling bundles ordered a couple of days ago?

I had a back up, but that's infuriating either way.

#7009 grap3fruitman

grap3fruitman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:38 AM

So Target cancels my day one pre-order but is fulfilling bundles ordered a couple of days ago?
I had a back up, but that's infuriating either way.

Write a letter to your Attorney General.

#7010 rockstarnati

rockstarnati

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:42 AM

My BestBuy.com in-store pickup order is still in the "Payment Validated" phase; but the Order Status just changed from "1 item(s) preordered, release date is 11/18/12." to "1 item(s) - confirming InStore Inventory at KALAMAZOO MI 413." if that means anything...

#7011 grap3fruitman

grap3fruitman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:43 AM

If any new Wii U owners are looking to pick up extra Wiimotes for multiplayer, Toys R Us has Flingsmash w/motion plus remote for $19.98 (the 20% off shows after you add it to your cart). Shipping sucks, but if you have a store nearby with it in stock, you're saving $20 off the remote alone.

http://www.toysrus.c...ductId=10870696

"Save 20% on regular priced items with your toy purchase of $100 or more! Exclusions apply."

Sucks. I would have liked to have grabbed one for $20. The TRU next to the BB I'm picking up my Wii U actually has some in stock as well.

#7012 8bitgamer

8bitgamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:45 AM

update on target orders from yesterday.

UPS tracker now lists delivery as end of day monday.
Package weighs 5.1 lbs.
Guess this is the system.

#7013 rockstarnati

rockstarnati

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:53 AM

"Save 20% on regular priced items with your toy purchase of $100 or more! Exclusions apply."

Sucks. I would have liked to have grabbed one for $20. The TRU next to the BB I'm picking up my Wii U actually has some in stock as well.

Dang. When the link was first posted and I added it to my cart, it was $20 and it said "Online Only! Take an EXTRA 20% OFF these Clearance items!". Now it's back to $24.99 and saying "Buy 1 Get 1 40% OFF ALL 3DS, DS, Wii & Wii U Video Games priced 49.99 and below!".

#7014 gkrykewy

gkrykewy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:58 AM

My target deluxe system-only order from 9/15 has shipped.

Looks like basic systems are about 5 pounds, and deluxe systems are about 10 pounds. Bit surprising.

#7015 GTR R35

GTR R35

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:59 AM

update on target orders from yesterday.

UPS tracker now lists delivery as end of day monday.
Package weighs 5.1 lbs.
Guess this is the system.

Interesting.My BB shipped online order weighs at 11.6 lbs.Sure those are not Wii U gms?

#7016 8bitgamer

8bitgamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:04 PM

Interesting.My BB shipped online order weighs at 11.6 lbs.Sure those are not Wii U gms?

No idea what target did.
Seemed a bit light, but games are usually 10-16 ounces.

#7017 cromb24

cromb24

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:06 PM

My BB in-store pickup changed from "pre-order" to "confirming inventory." Hopefully that means we are good to go for tomorrow morning!

#7018 girlracer

girlracer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:06 PM

my NSMBU is finally at the preparing order @ BB, my WiiU and ZombiU have already shipped from BB, and my Scribblenauts has been payment charged from newegg.

#7019 Moonlk

Moonlk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

Mine is 9.3 lbs. odd.
http://moonlk.blogspot.com - My Gamer Blog!

#7020 8bitgamer

8bitgamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:11 PM

I know target had problems with orders, but to screw up packaging would take a special kind of stupid from their workers at the warehouse.