The Wii U Pre-Order Thread - $349.99/$299.99 - 11/18/12

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8921 replies to this topic

#7051 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:27 PM

My body is also ready, however I have not even received my call from the GameStop I got an order in at about my system, why must I wait until tomorrow morning and not midnight.....WWHHYYYYYY

659629.png?68329996

#7052 irighti

irighti

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

checked my email this morning, and got my best buy email for pickup. it says for pickup on the 18th starting at 11. they are doing a midnight realease, so I might avoid the mess then and just snag it in the morning.

trying to do everything I can on the honey do list, so I have tomorrow wide open.

#7053 Gameboy415

Gameboy415

16-bits of awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:33 PM

My Deluxe set from Gamestop.com shipped last night!
I paid for 1-day shipping and it's apparently already in Chicago but it's not scheduled to be delivered til Monday, despite the fact that I live like ~1.5 hours from the city. :(
I really wish it was coming today as I have pretty much nothing to do all day...oh well.
I guess I'll just get up early and pick up my other pre-order my local Gamestop tomorrow. :)
Posted Image

#7054 8bitgamer

8bitgamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

I need to figure out another name to sign up for the trial. ive run out of emails to use for gamefly :(

Ive used my first name, middle name, nickname, wife's name. daugthers name.

#7055 Davivascaino

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Ready for pickup. Now to see if I can get them to price match Toys R Us's buy 1 get 1 40% off Wii U game sale...

when this sale starts?
tomorrow??

DaviVascaino.png         Davivascaino.png

#7056 dallow

dallow

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

I need to figure out another name to sign up for the trial. ive run out of emails to use for gamefly :(

Ive used my first name, middle name, nickname, wife's name. daugthers name.

Just pay for it.

#7057 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

Finally got my Target emails with tracking numbers

#7058 8bitgamer

8bitgamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

Just pay for it.

You do realize this site is for cheap asses right?

Why pay full price, when I can get a deal.

#7059 yokofox33

yokofox33

House Stark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

For those with TRU home shipping, we probably won't see any updates until Sunday or Monday. Apparently they start processing pre-orders within 24 hours of the release date, so I'm not expecting any updates/shipping info today.

#7060 8bitgamer

8bitgamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

Finally got my Target emails with tracking numbers

DO you have one tracking number? or two of them?

#7061 dallow

dallow

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:39 PM

You do realize this site is for cheap asses right?

Why pay full price, when I can get a deal.

You already got the deal. Now stop abusing it.

#7062 snowmint

snowmint

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:43 PM

Is toys r us really having buy 1 get 1 40% off tommerow? I would get Mario and sonic if its true.

#7063 8bitgamer

8bitgamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:43 PM

Thanks for the gamefly tip.
Signed up for 2 months for $22.

#7064 elvis731

elvis731

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

my NSMBU is finally at the preparing order @ BB, my WiiU and ZombiU have already shipped from BB, and my Scribblenauts has been payment charged from newegg.

I decided to switch my NSMBU to in-store pickup and it's now ready to be picked up, after the console shipped but not the game. Looks like I'll have my console no later than Tuesday - pretty pumped.

#7065 Sludgepond

Sludgepond

The Trigger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

No luck getting my wii u early at Walmart. I was told I need to wait until 12:01am to pick it up :P
Good thing I have house chores to do to pass time.

#7066 sensuitomo

sensuitomo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:57 PM

Called my walmart , they have no fucking idea on what the wii U was when i asked them if they were selling it at midnight. God i wish i had the corp's number so they would be forced to sell the layaway units at midnight :/ not tomorrow at 9 am WHEN ITS A fucking 24 hour store.

#7067 jedi0077

jedi0077

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

If you go to the store and are polite and not a character from a Tarantino movie you will be able to get it from the manager. More than likely.

#7068 sensuitomo

sensuitomo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:16 PM

If you go to the store and are polite and not a character from a Tarantino movie you will be able to get it from the manager. More than likely.

but those are cool characters man, but seriously no this walmart has probably the rudest people working there (bar some few people i've seen there who worked either at cash register or one younger girl at layaway who went out of her way to make an arrogant(prick) customer get what he wanted.

#7069 pissoffbakaburi

pissoffbakaburi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:20 PM

Size: Approximately 1.8 inches [4.58 cm] high, 10.5 inches [26.67 cm] deep and 6.8 inches [17.27 cm] long.
Weight: Approximately 3.41 pounds (1.5 kg).

Controller is roughly another pound.

The different weights is prob just the packaging they are using

the two plugs (if you got deluxe are heavy as hell).

#7070 Bazz

Bazz

SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:25 PM

All I keep getting is delayed emails, so pissed that some how people got the Mario bundle shipped and I still haven't got my original preorder shipped.

I need 1 more sign up if anyone could help please. http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=244985
SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com-Do me a favor and check it out. Would love to hear your feedback;)

#7071 batangnoypi

batangnoypi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:26 PM

For those who got their Best Buy in-store pickup notices for the system, are you in the east coast? I am in the west coast and ordered one online within minutes of going live and nothing yet. Order says checking store for availability. Should I be worried?

#7072 MastrMeatWad

MastrMeatWad

To the Moon!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:29 PM

For those who got their Best Buy in-store pickup notices for the system, are you in the east coast? I am in the west coast and ordered one online within minutes of going live and nothing yet. Order says checking store for availability. Should I be worried?

I am in Washington and my order also states checking in store availability. I am not worried yet. Still early.

#7073 Davivascaino

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

I am in Washington and my order also states checking in store availability. I am not worried yet. Still early.

if it says checking in store availability, you should be fine. mine was like that

#7074 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

Well I guess I was able to do that trial of GameFly so I queued up a couple of games, looks like Tank!x3 and Transformers are going to end up being the ones I get to try first!

659629.png?68329996

#7075 TheNeck

TheNeck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

Just FYI. Every console launch I sign up for gameflys current trial. Now it's 15.95 for first 2 months. I paid and already canceled. For two months ill be trying and playing a lot of wii u games. I'm only buying Mario U at this point. This plan worked great for wii back in the day. And now gamefly has a center really close to me so should be even better!

luckily gamefly sent me an email to restart my subscription for $1 yesterday.

And they just shipped out zombieU and epick mickey 2 today.

now i just need to get a hold an a wii u deluxe system ;)

#7076 8bitgamer

8bitgamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

The Ups innovations tracker just updated.

Its the game from the target bundle.
prob going to do the toysrus buy 1 get 1 40% and return mario if it gets here after thanksgiving. (messed up thing is i payed for express shipping). At least they shipped the console by ups.

I have a suspicion they screwed up and shipped the wii u 8gb model.(the weight from ups says 5.1 lbs)
If this is the case, there will e some yelling :)

#7077 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

I was at BBY last night. The gaming sup looked up the preorder totals for the Deluxe version. Only 5 preorders were placed in store (2 are mine). 7 preorders were placed online for in store pick up. The store received 11 boxes (2 units per box). There will be 10 extra units for sale on Sunday morning. This is good news for the people who missed out on preorders.

Trade List Games & DLC

#7078 Reraise

Reraise

No Sale, No Buy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

The Ups innovations tracker just updated.

Its the game from the target bundle.
prob going to do the toysrus buy 1 get 1 40% and return mario if it gets here after thanksgiving. (messed up thing is i payed for express shipping). At least they shipped the console by ups.

I have a suspicion they screwed up and shipped the wii u 8gb model.(the weight from ups says 5.1 lbs)
If this is the case, there will e some yelling :)

I was stoked about the buy1 get 1 40% off, until i saw it was $49.99 and below only. Nothing in that price range i want.

#7079 Davivascaino

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:44 PM

can someone xplain this TRU sale?When it goes live? tomoorrow????

#7080 MastrMeatWad

MastrMeatWad

To the Moon!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:44 PM

if it says checking in store availability, you should be fine. mine was like that

How long was your status like that?