The Wii U Pre-Order Thread - $349.99/$299.99 - 11/18/12

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8921 replies to this topic

#7531 tcbys

tcbys

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:51 AM

ijustine is the most annoying person ever. hated her on jtv and hate her on youtube. She just recent started to do video game videos on her youtube page seeeing she found out it was huge money maker

I fucking hate that bitch.

Shes IWhore.

#7532 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:52 AM

Ah, nice. Thanks for the clarification. A charge dock makes the deal alone.

So you can't charge the controller with the basic bundle at all? You have to buy a separate accessory? Like the 360 controller? Aww crap. That sucks.

I do have a Deluxe for pickup at Wal-Mart, but as a backup since I know it will fall through I have a basic bundle shipping to me. I didn't realize the cradle was for charging. I'm not a freakin' noob either, so I have no idea how I missed that!

Oh wait, the controller has an AC adapter. SO I guess there is still hope for me yet.

You can charge the controller in the basic bundle. The dock just acts as a pass-through for the standard USB charging cable.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#7533 rayfrombk

rayfrombk

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:55 AM

so you camped for an xbox, wii and ps3? the ps3 launch was probably the most hectic and hardest to deal with. you literally had to camp two or three days ahead to snag one.

I camped 4pm the afternoon before the midnight launch for PS3 and got one. :)

#7534 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:56 AM

so you camped for an xbox, wii and ps3? the ps3 launch was probably the most hectic and hardest to deal with. you literally had to camp two or three days ahead to snag one.

Nope, I've never camped. Preorder then walk in and pick up. What's the point of preordering if you have to camp to get it?

#7535 pissoffbakaburi

pissoffbakaburi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:02 AM

so what is the deal with the best buy nintendo bag - first 50 peeps per store or is it only certain stores? What is in it? anyone know?

#7536 TimboSliceGB

TimboSliceGB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:03 AM

12 a.m edt should start seeing some pics anytime and wonder if people on twitch will cast

#7537 Justamom

Justamom

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:03 AM

I visited the Target store where I found my deluxe reservation card. I talked to two different managers. This is what I discovered:
- The first manager didn't even know Target did wii u reservation cards. He then changed it to, "you could use the card at any target", and then changed it to "it is first come,first served".
- I went back this morning hoping to find a manager who would also be working Sunday. He did not know how they would be handling the preorders. He had never even read the back of the card before. He also thought the card could be used at any store and did not know that the color on the card indicated which system was preordered.

I will go to my Target store around 6. I am not comfortable "camping out" by myself. Hopefully, everything will work out for us. I did order a white Mario bundle from Target online and it is marked as "shipped", but I would really prefer the deluxe version for my family.

#7538 tcbys

tcbys

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:04 AM

Batman Arkham City Armored Editon 9.5 IGN

#7539 pissoffbakaburi

pissoffbakaburi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:08 AM

The update finished downloading and is now installing

832 mb in case anyone cares .....but a slow slow slow 832 mb

#7540 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:09 AM

is anyone going to attempt a complete set of wii u games over the console's lifespan?
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#7541 kukoi

kukoi

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

so what is the deal with the best buy nintendo bag - first 50 peeps per store or is it only certain stores? What is in it? anyone know?

only midnight and nothing in the bag...

#7542 rayfrombk

rayfrombk

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

I visited the Target store where I found my deluxe reservation card. I talked to two different managers. This is what I discovered:
- The first manager didn't even know Target did wii u reservation cards. He then changed it to, "you could use the card at any target", and then changed it to "it is first come,first served".
- I went back this morning hoping to find a manager who would also be working Sunday. He did not know how they would be handling the preorders. He had never even read the back of the card before. He also thought the card could be used at any store and did not know that the color on the card indicated which system was preordered.

I will go to my Target store around 6. I am not comfortable "camping out" by myself. Hopefully, everything will work out for us. I did order a white Mario bundle from Target online and it is marked as "shipped", but I would really prefer the deluxe version for my family.

Well shit, I purchased a card as a backup. Like I said before, this seems to be a "fast pass" card instead of an actual hold on the system.

#7543 Josh5890

Josh5890

For AC New Leaf 3DS- 3110-4025-7228

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:12 AM

is anyone going to attempt a complete set of wii u games over the console's lifespan?

I never thought about that. Maybe I should start a checklist lol.

#7544 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:12 AM

Tell me more of this bag

Editor in chief at PanicGamer.com
Steam ID: TheRealJaysonguy
We're looking for people who want to review games, interested? Email: jobs@panicgamer.com

#7545 thegarageband

thegarageband

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:15 AM

Tell me more of this bag

Dongs.

#7546 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:16 AM

Nah there will be too much shovel ware.

#7547 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:17 AM

I think you mean shuffle ware.

#7548 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:18 AM

Epic Mickey buyers...check out the sweet collector's edition that NA doesn't get

Posted Image

The Special Edition of Disney Epic Mickey 2 comes in a box and includes the following:

• Limited Disney Mickey Epic Bucket
  • Mickey Mouse Figure
  • Oswald, the Lucky Rabbit with Baby-Oswald Figure
  • USB Flash Drive that comes with Oswald-Design (8 GB storage)
  • Disney Micky Epic pen that looks like a paintbrush with green or blue color top
  • Disney Micky Epic Miniguide (32-pages)

WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#7549 FasterTTW

FasterTTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

welp.. no luck for me. only about 30 people in line at best buy but i guess they didn't have too many extras(if any) beyond preorders. ah well.. was a nice night for a drive and only waited about 5 min before they came out to tell us they were all spoken for.

#7550 thegarageband

thegarageband

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

^^^ That is actually pretty badass.

Also,

Dongs.

#7551 guyver2077

guyver2077

CAG Original

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:21 AM

Too be fair..score is the same from earlier releases with just an added small wii difference section.

I wish these reviews would go into more technical differences.

1080i is for douchebags

#7552 Redfield182

Redfield182

Anybody going in to grab a system just to put on layaway? I only have a Kmart and a Walmart in town and thought about going to both for the hell of it.

Preferably Kmart because doesn't Walmart charge a fee on console layaways?

#7553 JiveT

JiveT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I went to the 24-7 Wal Mart 5 minutes away from my house and there was seven old bald men and their fat daughters or trophy wives there waiting so I left. It was too much of a scene.

#7554 TimboSliceGB

TimboSliceGB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:23 AM

ac is amazing game don't matter what system it's on

#7555 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:25 AM

Wal-mart really came through
On top of layaway they had 8 extras
Only 7 people in line

#7556 jcwkings

jcwkings

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

can anyone confirm that k-mart is carrying the deluxe wii u's.

#7557 thegarageband

thegarageband

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

http://www.youtube.c...mb8Rg69vY#t=91s
Dongs.

#7558 TimboSliceGB

TimboSliceGB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:28 AM

http://www.youtube.c...mb8Rg69vY#t=91s

to be honest disney land on kinect was VERY fun my kids loved the game and i love playing it with them.

#7559 kukoi

kukoi

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:28 AM

Tell me more of this bag

black sack bag with the screen said "wii u - how u will play next." i did ask for gift card, but nothing in the bag.

#7560 thegarageband

thegarageband

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:31 AM

Lucky! Congrats, I have to wait til tomorrow to pick up mine. Were you able to snag any extras easily? Pro Controller/vidyas?
Dongs.