Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

Tru 20% off coupon works on wiiu controller pro

Where did you find the coupon?

#7772 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

Newegg also has a Basic Set bundle up to order right now.

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16868100130

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#7773 Chin35char

Chin35char

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

1st in line at Kmart. We get in there and they say they have none. Fucking bullshit!!!

#7774 Bio0022

Bio0022

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

Anyone else who ordered from gamestop.com when they check ups status A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

Kinda worried hasn't updated I ordered it with 1 day shipping.

#7775 Jello1996

Jello1996

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

Just got back from my TRU with my deluxe. I got there after it opened so not sure what the line/camping situation was like. They got 8 basics and 4 deluxe that were extras, though the 4 deluxes must have gone fast cause I got there a few minutes after they opened and they were gone. The guy asked if I was there for the WiiU and told me they only had basics left and I pretty much gave him the look of death and went into kill mode as I told him I had preordered a deluxe and he said "oh, yah if you preordered you're good". Then I retracted my claws and paid.

#7776 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:29 PM

Now I need to get my second one at best buy for my brother.I will prices match the toys r us sale on games at bby
Posted Image

Will Best Buy price match TRU B1G1 40% deal?

#7777 Davivascaino

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

Will Best Buy price match TRU B1G1 40% deal?

Why not? It is an ad, so they should right?

#7778 caMOFOg

caMOFOg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:33 PM

Picked up my layaway order from Walmart this morning. If you didn't have a layaway order you were beep out of luck as they sold the few extras or the employees bought them.

#7779 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

Deluxe's seem to be going fast everywhere. I have one preordered at Best Buy but you know how they are (Flakey) so I went to two Walmart's this morning a little after they opened (Stores open at 6AM; I was there by 6:10AM at the first store and 6:20AM at the second).

Both had sold out of the deluxe's and I saw the same guy buying at least one (couldn't tell what else he had in his cart) at both stores.

So I figure at 8AM I'll go to Target and I see the same guy standing in line there attempting to buy more. Target was giving out tickets and I was too late in line to get a ticket so I went to Kmart and waited for them to open. OT but it's a little sad for 40+ year old men to be clearing out stores... but whatever hate the game not the player right?

Kmart was desolate (suprise surprise) but they only got two units and both were basic so I went to TRU and they had gotten a few deluxe's but all had sold within minutes of opening and they were only left with basic units.

So I'm going to check Sam's club at 10AM and then cross my fingers that best buy didn't mess up my preorder.

I really didn't have a lot of interest in this but all the time I spent hunting this morning I suppose I should keep my preorder.

Not sure if Nintendo will be able to keep up with the demand but there are most likely not going to be any units of either model left in my area a few minutes after Best Buy opens this morning

#7780 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

SO awesome. The Targets in my area didn't have a midnight opening. They opened up at 8AM. Me and a fried showed up at 7:45 (We were 5th and 6th in line) and they had 12.

Happy Wii U Day! And good luck everyone

#7781 caMOFOg

caMOFOg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:39 PM

Deluxe's seem to be going fast everywhere. I have one preordered at Best Buy but you know how they are (Flakey) so I went to two Walmart's this morning a little after they opened (Stores open at 6AM; I was there by 6:10AM at the first store and 6:20AM at the second).

Both had sold out of the deluxe's and I saw the same guy buying at least one (couldn't tell what else he had in his cart) at both stores.

So I figure at 8AM I'll go to Target and I see the same guy standing in line there attempting to buy more. Target was giving out tickets and I was too late in line to get a ticket so I went to Kmart and waited for them to open. OT but it's a little sad for 40+ year old men to be clearing out stores... but whatever hate the game not the player right?

Kmart was desolate (suprise surprise) but they only got two units and both were basic so I went to TRU and they had gotten a few deluxe's but all had sold within minutes of opening and they were only left with basic units.

So I'm going to check Sam's club at 10AM and then cross my fingers that best buy didn't mess up my preorder.

I really didn't have a lot of interest in this but all the time I spent hunting this morning I suppose I should keep my preorder.

Not sure if Nintendo will be able to keep up with the demand but there are most likely not going to be any units of either model left in my area a few minutes after Best Buy opens this morning

lmao that was me j/k :bouncy:

#7782 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

Where did you find the coupon?

email but I think the ad has one too

#7783 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:41 PM

Why not? It is an ad, so they should right?

I'm was just wondering since its not a defined price. I know Walmart doesn't price match these type a deals last time I checked. Best Buy did price match Target Buy two get one free deals when the Vita launched earlier so they will most likely match this offer. I hope they do at least. =)

#7784 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:41 PM

Went last night at midnight to get my Walmart preorder and got it no problem. My Walmart only got 16 Deluxes with 11 preordered and only a couple basics. It worked out so smooth, I know where I am going to do the Xbox 720 and PS4 purchases in the future if I miss Amazon preorder or whatever to save on tax.

#7785 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

I'm was just wondering since its not a defined price. I know Walmart doesn't price match these type a deals last time I checked. Best Buy did price match Target Buy two get one free deals when the Vita launched earlier so they will most likely match this offer. I hope they do at least. =)

I thought they weren't price matching this week.

#7786 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

Well, I'll finally be able to pick up my Wii U in about three hours, so I guess I should take a nap until then. I couldn't sleep, so I've just been playing Brutal Legend and looking at naked fat ladies for the last couple of hours.

#7787 ddhex27

ddhex27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:45 PM

My online Walmart order shipped with an expected delivery date of Monday. Not too shabby at all. Thank you to all those involved in the thread helping others find online pre-orders.

#7788 FasterTTW

FasterTTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:45 PM

set my alarm for 6, drove over to walmart and sat in my car till they opened the doors at 7.. i was the second person in line in electronics, and got the 2nd of 3 deluxe. the guy told us thats all they got, but he might have been holding out because the lady behind me was already talking about buying a few of them.(he originally said they had 6)

took them about 10 min to find the key to unlock the stock cart thing but other than that, smooth sailing. updating now.

also , apparently spending $400 at walmart at 7am makes your credit card company suspicious. had a fraud alert email waiting for me when i got home :lol:

#7789 FatherChesz

FatherChesz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

I checked out the closest Wal-Mart last night a little after 11 because Gamestop decided to skip any early opening or midnight launch.

I went to the layaway to find 4 people in line, who had apparently been there for 6 hours already. I was told by an employee who happened to be close by that there were 5 systems, 3 deluxe and 2 basics. I was just in time to get the last basic model, but one of the guys in line told me we could "make a deal" for his deluxe model. I guess I'll never know what that meant, as I perhaps wisely decided to wait for Gamestop to open this morning to go get my Deluxe. Come on 11 AM!

#7790 tristanstewart

tristanstewart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

i stayed at a friends house that lives by a target and tried my luck this morning...

i was there around 6:30 waiting in my car catching up on comics (that avengers vs x-men event could have ended better...). the next person didnt show up until around 7:20. (store opens at 8). when they opened, the lady said they had 8 but didnt know anything about models. she also didnt know anything about preorders. guy #7 in the line had a preorder card and all she had for him was that 'deer in the headlights look.'

all in all, only about 9 or 10 people showed up and i walked away with a deluxe 32gb. im still not even sure if i want this, but i figured its better to at least have the option to have one.

#7791 Bezerker

Bezerker

Bezerker Barrage!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:48 PM

Went past 2 targets at 7:45 and there were only 2 to 5 people in each line. Walked in at 8 and got my deluxe. Saving $17 with the redcard was a plus.

#7792 LightningX32

LightningX32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:49 PM

Checked local targets at around 7:15, both had about 10 people in line, so i went down the road to walmart around 7:30 to see they had opened at 7, walked in not expecting to get a system but they had 1 deluxe left and a couple basic bundles. Picked up the deluxe, about to start it up.

#7793 xavior

xavior

Just got mine from Target. There weren't as many people as I thought, and there were also games-a-plenty available.

PS. If you can't get your Deluxe anywhere else, TRY MICRO CENTER (if there is one near you).

#7794 ProppaT

ProppaT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

My Target experience was painless. Glad I did the pre-order at a Target that doesn't have much traffic. I was surprised that they were handing out tickets and still had some when I got there at 7:55 (I think they handed out 5 tickets...15 consoles for a slow store isn't bad). They had the pre-order ones behind the counter as promised. No receipt required, as there shouldn't be (the card says nothing about having a receipt). I dunno what's up with you guys and your Target's requiring a receipt.

Other notable sales: TMNT Blu-Ray trilogy for $9.99 and Super Man I, II (Richard Donner Cut), and Super Man Returns combined on Blu-Ray for $9.99. Sweet!

Also, as I'm setting this thing up, my unit came with two scratches on the side. Also, the default language was Spanish. Weird...whatever, the scratches were on the bottom and I actually prefer that this thing lays down. Slides right underneath the TV.

#7795 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:50 PM

Got to Target bout 7:55am saw 12 people in line, they all ran to electronics so the employees started to bring the Wiis out from the back and ringing people up. I realized they were just regular customers without preorders so I had to speak up and get mine since I was at the end of the line. I feel bad for the other 9 preorder people that wasnt at this location this morning.

#7796 mythus

mythus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:50 PM

holy hell, i went into a toysrus and they had 60 deluxe and about 120 basic models. While only having 12 people in line. I got the buy 1 get 1 40% discount w/ the pro controller. Crazy. now to cancel all these walmart orders.

#7797 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:52 PM

the default language was Spanish. Weird...

Did you buy it in Kissimee? lol

#7798 Davivascaino

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:53 PM

holy hell, i went into a toysrus and they had 60 deluxe and about 120 basic models. While only having 12 people in line. I got the buy 1 get 1 40% discount w/ the pro controller. Crazy. now to cancel all these walmart orders.

Can you use the pro controller as the second game and get 40% off?

#7799 blkjckss

blkjckss

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:54 PM

I walked into Walmart richland, ms with no preorder or waiting in line and got a deluxe unit in five minutes. They had a few left if your in the area.

#7800 FasterTTW

FasterTTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:57 PM

this question probably only exists because im on 2 hours of sleep, but where the heck is the club nintendo card?

or is it just the system registration that awards the points and there is no actual cn card?