H: Tomb Raider for PS3! W: Paypal

Cheska19

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
At this moment I am mostly interested in selling my items, so a fair paypal offer is always considered!

I ship First Class/Priority mail with delivery confirmation next day after payment is received. Standard rules apply, lowest feedback ships first.

For Sale

Tomb Raider PS3 used: $50 shipped
Gods Eaters Burst sealed: $11 shipped
Skyfall Ultraviolet code: $5
Batman: The Dark Knight Rises Ultraviolet code: $5
The Amazing Spider-Man Ultraviolet code: $5

WANT:
Paypal
Final Fantasy items/Play Arts

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lubacca']SERIOUS points for having X-Men images.

I'd love a FFXIII guide, cml[/QUOTE]

I didn't see anything on your list, but I noticed you said you have a lot of comics, etc. Do you happen to have any X-men figurines/busts? I may be interested in those, especially if you happen to have any of Rogue or Jean Grey/Phoenix. I'm an X-men fangirl lol.

lol I have nothing good to offer up, but oh well... interested in order:

Katamari Forever
Cross Edge
Suikoden Tierkreis
Phantasy Star O
Castle of Shikigami III
Phantom Brave with soundtrack

Hey guys, sorry been away all day. But Im not saying anything I'd like from any of those lists. Thanks for your interest though.

Lol I took it down because I was getting so many replies for it, and at this point I don't think I'm going to trade it anymore. But like I had originally said, if I do, your number one on my list. I even have our message saved just in case I forget :)

[quote name='thelonepig']I'd appreciate it if you could check my list for Metroid Prime Trilogy (please). :)[/QUOTE]

Is your UK version of Bayonetta the Climax/CE edition or just the regular edition? If it's either the Climax or CE edition, I'd be interested but if not, then I think I'll have to say I didn't see anything else.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Is your UK version of Bayonetta the Climax/CE edition or just the regular edition? If it's either the Climax or CE edition, I'd be interested but if not, then I think I'll have to say I didn't see anything else.[/QUOTE]

The game came from the Climax edition, but sadly it doesn't include any of the extras. Thanks for checking so quickly though!

[quote name='mattjustice21']Interested in phantom brave and pokemon heartgold. CML.[/QUOTE]

Are those the only action figures you currently have?

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']^Any chance of your separating the ToV guide and game?[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry but those two are joined by the hip ;).

^Ok, definitely wanting that Crisis Core PSP. What do you want for it? By the way, totally adding you. Love seeing more fellow girl gamers.

lol fellow female gamer from the bay area as well!!

mainly looking for cash for the psp, but might be willing to work out a cash + trade combo with these games:

Cross Edge (sealed)
Mass Effect 2 CE (all codes used)
Pokemon Heartgold (sealed)
Metroid Prime Trilogy

bread's done
Back