League of Legends anyone?

• Please log in to reply
4296 replies to this topic

#3001 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:55 PM

I can see them nerfing him. People calling him OP is dumb though. He only seems OP because he was so UP before. Feint is still a shitty spell, but now it at least helps Ki Strike get up. Vorpal Blade was a good skill early game for sustain but late game it was pointless to ever use it. Now there's a reason to since it gives HP based off his health. One of the problems with the Energy champs is the way they can refund energy and Shen is probably the worst considering he doesn't have the burst of Akali or Kennen or DPS of Lee Sin. Now it's better since he gets energy from champions taunted so he has the energy to do something after it.

#3002 Hydro2Oxide

Hydro2Oxide

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:02 PM

I would've liked to see the buffs play to Shen's core strengths, not turn him in to an AP force to be reckoned with. Nerfing many of the support/tank aspects of his spells (Taunt duration, ult cast time and sheild duration) and adding on damage aspects just made his kit a little bit more murky with they intend Shen players to be.

Then again, I'm one of those weirdos who pine for a new support champ, so maybe I'm just trying to thrust those desires on to Shen.

#3003 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:24 AM

i liked shen when he was popular before he was unpopular before he was popular

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3004 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:26 AM

So before he was nerfed to hell and still playable?

#3005 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:03 PM

Ok, so doing a bot game for my daily ip win, and we had a Karthus first go AD. Then he was complaining that we are winning the bot game too fast, bot games are not about winning, it's about having fun, getting gold and items. He called me stupid that I wanted to end the bot game fast because I want my daily ip. Oh and this same team thought it would be good to two man dragon with Karthus and Gangplank at lvl 5.

I am dead serious. :roll:
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#3006 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:50 PM

Sometimes I like getting a full build and wrecking but hate games that drag out, too. Had one game where our Amumu rushed Frozen Heart, not even buying boots. He kept dying every fight because he had no HP or MR (since he bought Sunfire after).

#3007 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:27 AM

I can't make this shit up.

Just got out of a game where an Ahri who never jungled tried to jungle as her (and could not even get wolves without a leash almost killing all three wolves). Then there was a Pantheon mid on the enemy team. All in all we lost because the Karthas who was mid didn't call Pantheon MIA (which allowed him to gank and become fed) and the top lane fed (I was bottom lane).

Edited by Sir_Fragalot, 19 February 2012 - 01:28 AM.

Posted Image

#3008 Morphx2

Morphx2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:01 AM

I was rockin the house as jungle Sejuani

Then we lost every team fight because our top Fizz had no CS and did nothing and our mid Anivia had no CS and had a really crap build.

All we had was myself, a fed Vayne, and a Sona.

We couldnt do everything

#3009 Waughoo

Waughoo

OBEY THE TACO MAN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:45 PM

Had a hell of a Lux game last night. At one point I was 7/0. I could kill their Teemo in one combo. I had like 3 of them tower dive me and I walked away with 2 kills. At one point their Cait, Teemo, and Lee tower dove me and our Naughtalis (Dusk). We get the first two of them, but I'm extremely close to dying. Lee is kind enough to kick me away so Dusk and finish him off. But the rest of our team was pretty useless, and the Mundo on the other team would not die. So we ended up losing with me like 8/2 or something.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3010 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:43 PM

Sounds like both of you needed me.

#3011 Yagami

Yagami

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:19 PM

everytime I try playing Blitz I end up getting the worst teams ever.

Start Dom with the perfect grab through the wall, bringing Ashe right into the middle of our 3 with no teammates around. Team ignores her and proceeds toward whatever the F they were doing. I'm sure you can imagine how the rest of the match went.

#3012 Waughoo

Waughoo

OBEY THE TACO MAN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:01 AM

Had another Lux game a little while ago. Bot fed their Teemo and Graves, I was about even with Viktor mid, except died once from a failed gank, and Yorrik did ok top vs GP. We had a jungle Nautalis and they had a Lee. Naut was pretty bad at ganks, because he'd jump out and the enemy would have lots of time to get away before he could do anything. I couldnt do snares because Naut liked to either jump out when Viktor was behind creeps, or when I had like 2 seconds left before it was up again. Then Naut would die, like every time he ganked. Same on bottom. He was 0/7 pretty quick. I did alright, but couldnt carry this team with so many feeders.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3013 Waughoo

Waughoo

OBEY THE TACO MAN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:02 PM

Me and Dusk lost one last night thanks to a terribad jungle Yi. He was actually good at clearing his jungle, but thats ALL he did. Wait no, he pinged on me for no reason all game. Like, I go back to base for items and health, he pings me then mid like 10 times. He's at wolves, so he could just cover mid for some free xp, but no, pinging is better. After that he just jungled, the entire time. No helping teamfights, no defending the base, just jungling. We also had a Janna who at champ select decided she HAD to play support because no one else was. On guy offered to switch his MF with her (was draft mode), and the guy was like "no its fine". Then he proceeded to bitch all game about him having to be support, and how he should have been a carry. Bad game.

Had another good one though, I think I went like 8/2/22 or something. The rest of our team had really good scores too. We had like double the other teams kills, but they were split pushing so hard we had trouble getting their towers. We did win though :)
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3014 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:22 PM

^ Sounds like my jungling. I can't stand doing it. x.x I at least try to gank but have failed at doing so 50% of the time.

Had 3 amazing games last night as support. I prefer playing AP mid but like taking small breaks and playing Janna, Soraka, or Sona. So much trolling potential. I actually managed to go 3/2/13 as Janna in one match with 0 minions killed. I called it my 'perfect game' (I was trying to make sure I didn't creep kill). Oh, in me doing so, the Graves I laned with was able to have over 300 CS while the two we were facing at bot had less than 150. Her tornadoes are so much fun to use. While talking about supports, does anyone here use Karma? I've been seeing a lot more Karmas since the last patch which is odd because I never run into one before that. Did someone use her in a tournament and wreck with her?

I almost have enough IP to buy a 6300 character, whoo! Can't decide between Brand, Malzahar or Orianna. That or maybe 2 3100's (Karma and LeBlanc). Malzahar was recently on sale in Jan so I'm leaning towards him or the two 3100s. Any opinions?

#3015 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:17 PM

Brand has very good burst. His ultimate can be a little underwhelming and stun is a skill shot that requires the target have been hit by one of his spells already so it can take some time to land it regularly.

I've never had success with Malz when I've tried him but I believe he's considered a beast to lane against with his minion and DoT spell that goes to other targets when they die. His ult is a suppress so it's very good, but it also requires him to channel which can leave him open if your isn't there to back you up (and never ult Gangplank).

Orianna is considered very good. She was "nerfed" awhile back but she's still a strong pick. She's especially good at zoning out with her ball. If you can get placing that down, you'll be successful with her. She can be pretty mana hungry though.

Karma is not a well liked support and I believe she has a rework in progress to finally get an ultimate. If you want a support, I recommend Taric.

LeBlanc has some insane burst with her combo. If you go mid, you're pretty much guaranteed to dominate everyone except maybe Kassadin.

I generally suck at AP champs, but I really liked Brand when I've played him in practice and bot games (although I don't have him).

#3016 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

Thanks for the info! I've been REALLY tempted to get Orianna. All I've heard is that she sucks and got nerfed hard, but then I look at her high skill level and the whole ball thing and understand why. I didn't even know Karma was getting reworked. If that does finally happen, then that will be freaking awesome. That whole mantra seems kind of weird.

As for Malz's ult against a GP... Eff GP. x.x I might just get Karma and LeBlanc then. If that rework does happen, it'll be worth it. :o

#3017 Morphx2

Morphx2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:40 PM

Yes, Orianna got nerfed HARD

I used her around 2 weeks ago. The short ball range. Do NOT use her if you can not get blue. She runs out of mana VERY VERY VERY VERY fast. If you have blue you WILL DO OK. If not blue, do NOT pick her!

#3018 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

I'd recommend Malz or Brand. Malz is still good, it's just that you have to be careful with GP as well as Alistar, Olaf, and Wukong (b/c of his stealth/clone). I've learned the hard way with Skarner and Warwick.

#3019 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:05 PM

Posted Image

Forgot I had a level 12 account so I decided to jump on this afternoon and play a game. For one, I found it odd that we had a jungler at this low level, but not only that, he was really good. Also, I 1v2'd bottom lane against Volibear and Shaco since I guess Akali and that shit Heimer were queued together, so they both went top.

I honestly cant believe the damn game went 60 minutes. Shaco and I were rolling them from the start and Akali started to come on around 30 minutes in. I kept waiting for the surrender, but they didn't even make an attempt until like 55 minutes in. It was hilarious near the end as I was literally able to 1v5 their entire team, get the ace, then push to win.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#3020 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:50 PM

Volibear rushing Rylai's? Now that's dumb.

#3021 Morphx2

Morphx2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:08 AM

Icedrake jungling? now thats dumb!

:D

#3022 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:49 AM

I love people sometimes. I am trying to learn fiddlesticks jungle so I lock in fiddlesticks and say jungle in chat. Then this asshole picks Nautilus takes smite, and well starts saying I am jungling and crap. So of course I had to fucking solo top as fiddle against a Galio and Rumble.

We lost that game pretty hard, and that Nautilus was fucking horrible.
Posted Image

#3023 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:32 PM

Just played a ranked game...I remember why I hate this shit.

I was mid Malz against Kat. I only died to her one time in lane and had roughly 70 more CS along with two more assists, so all-in-all I was winning my lane. Our bottom was an Ez and Soraka who were queued together (so naturally nobody got healed except for Ez). Anyways, they lost their lane (shocking) and started feeding Kat. I believe Ez fed her around 4-5 kills in the span of 10 minutes, just feeding her SS.

Ez then has the nerve to bitch and tell me I lost my lane. I asked how him feeding Kat equaled losing my lane to which he responded "she was mid and is fed now". Like, I don't even understand...words just cant describe the stupidity. It doesn't end there though. The entire time he's bitching asking why I don't kill Kat, so I asked him why he doesn't kill her and he says "because I'm not mid". Apparently you can only kill people who were in your lane, even after laning phase has been over for like 20 fucking minutes.

Fuck ELO, I want IQ brackets. Make all players take an IQ test to determine their rank. I'm tired of playing with these complete fucking retards.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#3024 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:36 PM

what are you bitching about fiddles is a pretty easy solo.
galio and rumble have no way to stop your drain.

fear. drain. run like a girl. repeat.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3025 Waughoo

Waughoo

OBEY THE TACO MAN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:58 PM

Did 2 games last night with Dusk. We won them both. I'm getting tired of bad junglers though. We had a GP in the jungle who at the very least was good with his ult. But I mean seriously, gank a f-ing lane! I was mid against a Karth, and he pushed clear to the tower constantly. GP just ignored it. Top was having a rough time, and he didnt help there either. I went to help bottom a couple times while GP was at Wraiths. Karth pushed to the tower and GP just strolled on by towards wolves. He spent pretty much the whole game just jungling. I really think we won because he kept running into them in the jungle, and when he tried to run they'd run right into us.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3026 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:33 PM

Did 2 games last night with Dusk. We won them both. I'm getting tired of bad junglers though.

Sounds like you miss me :lol:

I'll be getting my new laptop this weekend so I'll be on more often to play. I've not been playing much since I've noticed my computer runs hot even if I play 1 game of LoL.

#3027 Waughoo

Waughoo

OBEY THE TACO MAN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:00 PM

No no, I said I'm tired of bad junglers
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3028 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:09 PM

I'm a good jungler. It's just that there's usually someone failing a lane that I have to go help or cover so I can't gank.

#3029 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:23 PM

Fuck ELO, I want IQ brackets. Make all players take an IQ test to determine their rank. I'm tired of playing with these complete fucking retards.

I agree. There should be a IQ test to determine your rank, because I have been in games past couple of night where I wonder how they even were smart enough to download the game :lol:.
Posted Image

#3030 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:57 AM

Been playing Malzahar and he's so much fun! Def. going to get him. I should have enough IP for him and Brand by the next rotation (unless they add Brand to next weeks rotation). Screw WW though. >_>